Tulsi Gabbard warns Americans about the coming police state.

Well, I live in South Dakota and I get to go almost anywhere without a mask, and I believe Gov. Noem when she pledges no vaccine mandates, at least to what looks like a significant degree. We'll see.

In reading about Tulsi G. I am seeing a lot of comments to the effect that her anti-2A stance could be softened. I know, politicians, right? I'll read more.

Noem has definitely been a champion for freedom during Covid-19. I just don't happen to think that alone qualifies her to be president or VP. I think someone should have significant experience in the private sector and/or executive office. But that's just me. I live in FL so I concur with you about how nice it is to live in a state with a governor who stands up for the people against mask and vaccines mandates.

As for Tulsi, once someone comes out as an opponent to Second Amendment rights, they have lost me forever.

Thanks for the dialogue.

Noem has definitely been a champion for freedom during Covid-19. I just don't happen to think that alone qualifies her to be president or VP. I think someone should have significant experience in the private sector and/or executive office. But that's just me. I live in FL so I concur with you about how nice it is to live in a state with a governor who stands up for the people against mask and vaccines mandates.

As for Tulsi, once someone comes out as an opponent to Second Amendment rights, they have lost me forever.

Thanks for the dialogue.
And your stance is totally understandable. I am only just starting to shoot, but I accept that our only way out of the mess this country is in might be the bullet box. And I'm glad I live in a small town which is 75% or 80% armed.

Attorney General Garland and others in the Biden administration have taken it upon themselves to violate and infringe upon our civil liberties with no press holding them accountable.

It sounds cliche' at this point but it's time to snap out of it and look at what's happening before our eyes . . .and put left/right politics aside, because the way we're heading now --we all lose.

Unfortunately, you won't see Tulsi Gabbard on many other media outlets because they are complicit in what's going on, but she speaks for us all.

View attachment 552971

Tulsi Gabbard is a traiterous fascist pig. Ther group launching a assault on our rights in this country are the Nazi Republicans. They are attempting to take away our voting rights. They have assaulting our free spech rights. Thewy are assaulting our right to protest. Republicans are already forming a enemies list of who they will go after if they regain power. They want to stage their own version of the Night of the Long Knives. Trump himself said that the state of Arizona should throw out the votes of the voters and give him the win. What a true dictator would say.

Tulsi Gabbard is a traiterous fascist pig. Ther group launching a assault on our rights in this country are the Nazi Republicans. They are attempting to take away our voting rights. They have assaulting our free spech rights. Thewy are assaulting our right to protest. Republicans are already forming a enemies list of who they will go after if they regain power. They want to stage their own version of the Night of the Long Knives. Trump himself said that the state of Arizona should throw out the votes of the voters and give him the win. What a true dictator would say.
Trump / Gabbard 2024

(Just to see the look on busybee01 's face
when they win)

Attorney General Garland and others in the Biden administration have taken it upon themselves to violate and infringe upon our civil liberties with no press holding them accountable.

It sounds cliche' at this point but it's time to snap out of it and look at what's happening before our eyes . . .and put left/right politics aside, because the way we're heading now --we all lose.

Unfortunately, you won't see Tulsi Gabbard on many other media outlets because they are complicit in what's going on, but she speaks for us all.

View attachment 552971

Fox is always a reliable source of unbiased gossip.
Fair and balanced? Like a one legged blackfella.

View attachment 552971

She's a closet Republican, just has to wise-up a pinch more and she's right there.

View attachment 552971

Too many people focus on left vs. right, when their focus should be up vs. down, or authoritarian vs. libertarian.

A libertarian leftist has much more in common with a Milton Friedman/Thomas Sewell type than anyone in politics now claiming to be a "liberal."

Focus on liberty above all else, and the right answers rise to the surface.

Yeah sure.
You represent a party who screwed its' own strongest candidate, Bernie Sanders, TWICE--- in 2015 and again in 2019. You're credibility level is below zero already at least when it comes to choosing representatives.

Then you bitch about Trump for 4 years when it's you that
helped him win by trying to shove Hillary down our throats.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sure she makes the anti-vax and anti-mask crowd quite happy - downright orgasmic - that Gabby echoes their idiocy...

A "Voice for the Retards"...

A "Voice for the Retards"...
That would be you at the moment, my furry little lab mouse.
gif5.gif

You represent a party who screwed its' own strongest candidate, Bernie Sanders, TWICE--- in 2015 and again in 2019. You're credibility level is below zero already at least when it comes to choosing representatives.

Then you bitch about Trump for 4 years when it's you that
helped him win by trying to shove Hillary down our throats.

It's not about credibility but if you want to make it so, you've got some catching up to do after trump.

After all the bullshit told about Biden, he outpolled trump, in fact, smashed him.
In both elections trump never won the popular vote.
In the end it was repubmicans who changed their vote to Biden which threw him out. That's a fact for all to read.
Where's your credibility when your own supporters throw you out?

So comrade, I'm pleased you let off some steam. It might make room for some rational thought.

Forum List

Back