Tulsi Gabbard sits in for Tucker Carlson!! (Poll)

Should there be more balance, i.e. members of BOTH parties on "political opinion" shows?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Tulsi is hosting Tucker's show tonight (Friday) on FXN.

She is doing a great job. Being very fair & objective. Not a partisan hack.

Do we need more shows presenting both sides fairly instead of the 1-party partisan hacks like on CNN & MSDNC?
Was the guy who put up the fake pic last night punished?

She recently pushed the absurd Russian propaganda about "Ukrainian biolabs".

If it quacks like a Russian asset ...

What did Tulsi get from the Russians? you or anyone have proof she has profited in any way?
Also... she didn't say they were bio weapons labs, she said they were bio labs. Which they are for research. if one of them was breached by the Russians they could possibly pose a threat with the release
of pathogens.

She was attacked by her political enemies, like the F'ing low shot artist Hillary Clinton.... because thats what they do. Find anything they can twist into an advantage and besmirch someone else's name.
Shes' also dedicated part of her life in the military so I really doubt she has desires to strengthen Russia.

Do we need more shows presenting both sides fairly instead of the 1-party partisan hacks like on CNN & MSDNC?

~~~~~
It appears that FNC has a balanced use of DEmocrat vs Republican spokes persons.
We've seen regulars like Juan Williams, Harold Ford, Jessica Tarlov, Marie Harf and now Tulsi Gabbard.
Meanwhile few if any Republicans ever appear to speak unless they are anti-Trump
Personally, I hope that Tusli Gabbard becomes a regular for FNC.

Tulsi's guest James Gagliano (Retired FBI agent) said that even if Trump had classified documents,

Having classified documents is a crime. The only defense is that you didn't know you had them - literally that is the only defense. That being said, I doubt Garland wants to prosecute given the appearances of political influences and all. He just wants the damn classified info.

they still have to prove intent to commit a crime.

They do, but that's easy when you consider that Trump was already subpoenaed and most likely signed sworn statements indicating that he had given over all classified info to the feds back in June. It might not be the classified info that's as problematic as the sworn statements (i.e. perjury). If I had to guess which crimes the FBI/DOJ is convicts people of the most, it's probably some form of perjury and its variants.

Seeing as how Trump had nothing to do with packing those boxes and, the fact Trump let them inspect the documents in June, I see no crime here or any legal reason for a FBI raid.

That's probably his best defense: "I didn't pack the boxes."

Unfortunately for his defense lawyers, he was busy hitting the send button today on his social media platform, changing his story every hour. So there's that.

You better check your facts. There are Ukrainian biolabs.
Is that all you have to know to be a Russian asset?
The Pentagon’s program
Since 2005, the U.S. has partnered with Ukraine through the Pentagon’s Biological Threat Reduction Program. The purpose is "to support peaceful and safe biological detection and diagnostic capabilities and to reduce the threats posed by pathogens," according to a March 2022 government fact sheet.
Andy Weber, a member of the Arms Control Association Board of Directors and a former assistant secretary of defense for nuclear, chemical, and biological defense programs, previously told us there are no U.S. military-run labs in Ukraine but rather health labs to help detect, prevent and mitigate infectious disease.

Yes to those F'ing retards... all you have to do is voice an opinion they don't like and... yep, your a Russian Asset! Funny thing is... the people who really know these things would have Tulsi's Ass in prison if it was really true. They can call her a Russian Asset because they probably watched it on the VIEW.... but they cant explain why she isnt locked up in Prison.

retarded idiots.

She is looking particularly dreamy tonight.On point with a clear
voice and sparkling smile.I keep thinking how she was a Democrat.
Not easy peasy lemon squeezy to understand.
I need to hear about the whereabouts of Tucker.He may be on
a well deserved vacation that he's had planned.And that Monday
raid was never expected.But I also fear that this Left is waiting to pull
a Trump on him.Trump now using a very hearty Secret Service presence.
Since Bernie Kerik { former N.Y.City Police Commissioner }
warned about a possible asassination attempt on Trump.
I watched earlier this week when Trump was seen walking out
the doors of Trump Tower.There were like 4 secret service men
within about 20 feet of the door.One SS man was really creepy
looking.He had an eagles stare in his eyes.Like fixated entirely on
possible places to strike from.It kinda gave me piece of mind.
This Secret Service guy was virtually dead serious.
In was plastered on his face like human bondage.
More serious than any heart attack.

~~~~~
It appears that FNC has a balanced use of Democrat vs Republican spokes persons.
We've seen regulars like Juan Williams, Harold Ford, Jessica Tarlov, Marie Harf and now Tulsi Gabbard.
Meanwhile few if any Republicans ever appear to speak unless they are anti-Trump
Personally, I hope that Tusli Gabbard becomes a regular for FNC.
You forgot Geraldo! Then there are about 6 or so women democrats too.

But yes, CNN used to have Rick Santorum on their panels, as well as a few others before they went off the rails.

I like Tulsi's tone. Very business like, easy to listen to, no giggling.

Here's the link. They say its Tulsi.

Its no wonder Hillary wanted to destroy her. Its like the Wicked Witch vs Snow White. On top of being way prettier, Tulsi is also a Veteran which the old sea hag probably holds against her as well.

Having classified documents is a crime. The only defense is that you didn't know you had them - literally that is the only defense. That being said, I doubt Garland wants to prosecute given the appearances of political influences and all. He just wants the damn classified info.

They do, but that's easy when you consider that Trump was already subpoenaed and most likely signed sworn statements indicating that he had given over all classified info to the feds back in June. It might not be the classified info that's as problematic as the sworn statements (i.e. perjury). If I had to guess which crimes the FBI/DOJ is convicts people of the most, it's probably some form of perjury and its variants.

That's probably his best defense: "I didn't pack the boxes."

Unfortunately for his defense lawyers, he was busy hitting the send button today on his social media platform, changing his story every hour. So there's that.
Trump as POTUS had the power to declassify. The Archives has the duty to declassify what Trump wanted declassified. Trump was working with archives.

Again, Trump cooperated with them in June. Do you not get real news or something?

Yes, Trump didn't pack the boxes that is why he cooperated with them way back in June.

How did Trump change his story?

raid was never expected.But I also fear that this Left is waiting to pull
warned about a possible asassination attempt on Trump.
Tucker is fly fishing. He better watch is back, Tulsi is killin' it!!!

raid was never expected.But I also fear that Left is waiting to pull
warned about a possible assassination attempt on Trump.
Tulsi is easy to understand, she's a vet who knows what its like to wear the uniform.
I can't understand how anyone who wore the uniform can be a democrat.
Agreed. The Secret Service guys are amazing. They do a great job.

Trump as POTUS had the power to declassify.

He did, but there's a process for that. Regardless, I seriously doubt Garland wants to prosecute him for this - there's a lot of other material to work with.

The Archives has the duty to declassify what Trump wanted declassified. Trump was working with archives.

Again, Trump cooperated with them in June. Do you not get real news or something?

If he had cooperated with them in June, they wouldn't have raided his estate to get 11 sets of documents. Keep in mind, if the FBI/DOJ had done its job, they would have made Trump sign a statement basically saying for the record that he had produced all the documents that they'd requested.

He could claim that "Whoops, I had no idea those boxes were there." He could do that. But someone knew those documents were in his estate. Someone knew - but he didn't? Possible, but not plausible.

That leads me to a question I've been kicking around in my head this afternoon: is someone close to Donald wearing a wire, because if that's the case, he is well and truly fucked.

She recently pushed the absurd Russian propaganda about "Ukrainian biolabs".

If it quacks like a Russian asset ...
~~~~~~
So is Yahoo now a Russian asset for publishing the following?
**********​
**********​

What did Tulsi get from the Russians? you or anyone have proof she has profited in any way?
Why are you assuming that Russian assets have to be paid by Russia?

She benefits by becoming more popular with other Russian assets, and by getting paid by other Russian assets. That is, the Republican Party.

~~~~~~
So is Yahoo now a Russian asset for publishing the following?
**********​
**********​

Yep Agents of Russia! I challenge any Lefty here to argue otherwise... They just made a pro Russian statement. They must be traitors!

I can't understand how anyone who wore the uniform can be a democrat.
I'm a vet.

I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Most Republicans are clearly domestic enemies of the Constituion, therefore I am oath-bound to oppose them.

I do not have a choice in the matter. My sacred oath binds my actions.

That means I won't stop just because the traitors cry at me, or fling more death threats at me.

He did, but there's a process for that. Regardless, I seriously doubt Garland wants to prosecute him for this - there's a lot of other material to work with.

If he had cooperated with them in June, they wouldn't have raided his estate to get 11 sets of documents. Keep in mind, if the FBI/DOJ had done its job, they would have made Trump sign a statement basically saying for the record that he had produced all the documents that they'd requested.

He could claim that "Whoops, I had no idea those boxes were there." He could do that. But someone knew those documents were in his estate. Someone knew - but he didn't? Possible, but not plausible.

That leads me to a question I've been kicking around in my head this afternoon: is someone close to Donald wearing a wire, because if that's the case, he is well and truly fucked.
Sure... DJT packed each individual box before he left the W.H. on Jan 20th. :laughing0301:

Why are you assuming that Russian assets have to be paid by Russia?

She benefits by becoming more popular with other Russian assets, and by getting paid by other Russian assets. That is, the Republican Party.

Are you???.......

Forum List

Back