Tulsi Gabbard: Biden and Democrats Now Share Same ‘Core Principles’ As Hitler and Nazis

Why would you be trolling Twitter for confirmation bias?..oh yeah..just to justify your bigotry and intolerance.
From the guy who wears his bigotry and intolerance on his sleeve in every post.

So you can feel "Christian" good about supporting politicians who are going to stamp out anything "woke".
Thank God Jack you are too dull and dim-witted to be woke; you are putting me to sleep.

Just when I think the hole can't get any deeper, you break the shovel out and start digging.
For what Jack? Your hole ain't deep enough yet?

I've long noted I liked Gabbard. I've also long noted I've thought the Nazi's comparisons were cheap, lazy and not something a serious person should do.

I will say it's very disappointing to see her go there. I suppose one could say she is playing to the audience but I hoped she would be better than this.

It doesn't put me in any sort of bind. I ignore it. Because it doesn't affect me. And I don't spend hours of my day haunting social media and alt-right Internet sites searching for things that will confirm my bias.
Again, it's a dating app. You don't like it, swipe...wherever and move on. But people like you can't just move on. You need to be outraged by it. You need give it a "woke" label (a term that the right wing has weaponized).
It gives you something to rally around. Problem is, your rallies are getting smaller and smaller. :)

I am not outraged.

Don't ignore it. Should lesbians date Zachary or not? Why or why not?

Is Zachary a woman?

I've long noted I liked Gabbard. I've also long noted I've thought the Nazi's comparisons were cheap, lazy and not something a serious person should do.

I will say it's very disappointing to see her go there. I suppose one could say she is playing to the audience but I hoped she would be better than this.
If you don't think we have Nazis running around you're not paying attention.

Gee, look everyone,
A LEFTARD DOUBLING DOWN ON MASSIVE STUPIDITY !!! ^^^
That would be Jack.

This motherfucking leftard moron thinks I'm a bigot for calling him out on his leftard bullshit.
We call that gaslighting. Jack tries and tries but fails to ever convince anyone but himself he's doing a good job at it.

Call em out, and suddenly you're a racist and a bigot.
It is the desperate ploy of Tards still trying to evoke the gambits of Cloward and Piven or Alinsky.

I am not outraged.

Don't ignore it. Should lesbians date Zachary or not? Why or why not?

Is Zachary a woman?
You're making my argument for me here..you know that right?
Why are you focused on this one individual? What about it affects your daily life?
I don't care. It doesn't affect me.

No you fucking idiot. Don't you know a sardonic remark when you read it?
No you bleedin nosepick, try using a smiley next time. Unlike the leftards here, I'm not Kreskin and I don't read minds.

It doesn't put me in any sort of bind. I ignore it.
Ignore it? You don't even understand it. You ignore it because you have no good comeback to win the argument.

Because it doesn't affect me.
Meaning it drives you crazy. Bet you even have a blow up Trump punching bag and dart board.

And I don't spend hours of my day haunting social media
Which is why you're posting to SM at 6AM? The rest of the time you are busy trying to look for answers.

It gives you something to rally around.
Like having a garage?

Problem is, your rallies are getting smaller and smaller.
Thing is, they are still 10,000X bigger than yours and about a MILLION times bigger than Biden's!!! :laughing0301:

Well..except..I don't see ANY Democrats trying to ban books because they make a race of people uncomfortable, waging a war against trans or gay people because they don't approve of their lifestyle. approving of police brutality because they consider a race of people animals, or suppressing a legitimate press because they won't print their lies or propaganda. The Nazis did all of these things. And Republicans seem to be the only ones engaged in the practice. All while decrying legitimate elections and threatening violence..because they didn't win.

Yeah..I'm thinking Tulsi just needs to lie in the bed she made and shut up. :)
Not sure what reality you live in, but I can name 5 or 6 or 7 books the left has got banned right off the top of head. The Adventures of Huck Finn, The Call of the Wild, To Kill a Mockingbird, Slaughterhouse Five, Harry Potter books just to name a few.

Not sure what reality you live in, but I can name 5 or 6 or 7 books the left has got banned right off the top of head. The Adventures of Huck Finn, The Call of the Wild, To Kill a Mockingbird, Slaughterhouse Five, Harry Potter books just to name a few.
Why do you keep coming back to this nonsense? Where are these books banned? (Hint..I know what you're going to post as a response :)).

I would agree with you if Biden had cheated and we had Obama, say, in 2010 or something. Even with the economy at that time, he was popular.
Obumma's popularity was purely media driven because he was a black man. Looking back, most of his supporters now realize that Barry came and went and the world is no better for his being here, nothing he promised to fix got solved.

What they have broken is trust in everything, all govt institutions. That kills their party--they are the party of big govt. But of course, it hurts us all. You wonder how a nation comes back from it.
We haven't yet and don't look to do so anytime soon.

Obumma's popularity was purely media driven because he was a black man. Looking back, most of his supporters now realize that Barry came and went and the world is no better for his being here, nothing he promised to fix got solved.

I can't think of any president that has solved anything in a long time.

You can't blame me, I'm not the one who said this. It was Tulsi Gabbard, the former Democrat.

"Ex-Democratic Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard claimed on Friday that President Joe Biden and the Democratic Party share the same “core principles” of Adolf Hitler and Nazism.

This has been true of both left and right wing elites since the 19th Century. Gabbard just conveniently leaves out the GOP's long love affair with the marriage of big govt. and big business. Lincoln was a railroad lawyer and friend of big banks and big industrialists, Teddy Roosevelt was a great protector of J.P. Morgan's monopolist agenda,. Harding didn't see a crooked scam he didn't approve of, even putting Andrew Mellon in chrge of the Treasury for his $1.5 million 'campaign contribution' and of course Hoover's plans were the bail out the big bankers with taxpayer cash. Eisenhower never lifted a finger agains that 'military -industrial complex' he claimed to disapprove of after he left office, Nixon made the racial quotas and voting rights laws LBJ is so hated for permanent and applying to all states instead of just the 7 southern states, and of course REagan was just a gun running dope dealer and fraudster. Bush? lol lol lol

Dump the two Parties.

Last edited:

She blew up her own political future and now she's desperately searching for some traction that will give her relevance with Republicans.
Because she's already burnt her bridges with Democrats. Problem with that is, Republicans aren't gonna give her the time of day either.

Forum List

Back