Tulsi Gabbard at 0% in Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada (latest Yougov poll)

Trust The Polls. :bowdown:
Just Ask President Hillary.

The Media - Democratic Party -
Military - Industrial - Government Complex
Fears Tulsi Gabbard as the only "Peace Candidate"!

Moi :26:

Stop Canada
Support The Dual Wall Solution

when folks told Al Sharpton that he's the black Hulk Hogan, that he cant have a serious voice, he said YES I CAN!

when folks told Greta Thunberg we cant fight climate change, she said YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN...ELECT TULSI PRESIDENT!

YES WE CAN...BRING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR TROOPS STATIONED OVERSEAS BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES!

YES!
WE!
CAAAAAAAAAAN!

Only way to fight the rigged nomination process is to play the delegate game. That means you have to run either Republican or Democrat.

You can't do it running third party. Ballot access terms are different and it defeats the purpose.

She's not fighting the battle that people think she is. She's not running to get elected.

She knew she wouldn't win the nomination when she quit the unethical DNC.
So why did she run for they nomination? Idiot.

I think I'll start refraining from replying to people who can not discuss things like an adult. I can't really expect those not mature enough to understand adult things.

Trust The Polls. :bowdown:
Just Ask President Hillary.

The Media - Democratic Party -
Military - Industrial - Government Complex
Fears Tulsi Gabbard as the only "Peace Candidate"!

Moi :26:

Stop Canada
Support The Dual Wall Solution

Welcome moi glad to see you finally made it.

Democrats don't like her because she is anti war.

and you are saying that even though she is antiwar republicans like her?

sure

I believe that.....

Her anti-war stance is exactly why she's the most favorable Dem candidate for patriotic conservative Americans. The rest of her platform is everything one would expect from a 2019 democrat.

Why on earth is she doing so poorly while the big fat phony Elizabeth Warren is taking the lead?

Because the establishment media all said in unison: Tulsi BAD! ...and the Democrat NPCs, true to form, nodded their empty heads in acquiescence. That's why.

Forum List

Back