Tulsa crowd cheers as Trump successfully drinks a cup of water and throws it on the ground

Actually, the guy who needed two hands to drink a cup of water looked like the fool.

Trump looked very animated last night, the old energizer bunny.
We'll see how well Joe Biden does in the (3) debates.
No democrats are excited about supporting Biden, its just that he's their old white nominee.
Maybe a good VP pick will perk up democrat voters?

No democrats are excited about supporting Biden, its just that he's their old white nominee.
Yeah he would be great in a cartoon.

He still rambled like an idiot as usual.

He used one hand like a big boy! His supporters are so supportive of his Alzheimer’s progress.

I love how he has this stupid smirk on face afterwards like he owned the media or something stupid lol. Total cringe.

arnold2.gif

He used one hand like a big boy! His supporters are so supportive of his Alzheimer’s progress.

I love how he has this stupid smirk on face afterwards like he owned the media or something stupid lol. Total cringe.

Imagine how hard he worked to master that one

Now, if he can master ramp walking

'Sigh'...........................................................................................................Sigh A Nara...........................................................

Trump wants 4 debates.

Video on top of video. Not the first time Trump has demonstrated the need for a sippy cup, or a nursing assistant.

So, do you think he practiced drinking with one hand like a big boy, before the rally? I bet he practiced .
He practiced

He has to think about how he should be drinking and then is proud when he does it like a big boy

Amazing how sensitive he is.

That's been gnawing at him all this time.

I'd feel bad for him, but...

It was humorous how he felt he had to set the record straight on drinking water and walking down a ramp

I had to walk slowly, I was tired from all the saluting I was doing

Forum List

Back