What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuesday election results thread: Georgia, Arkansas, Minnesota, Texas, and Alabama...1st polls close at 7pm ET

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Will Trump's bro Perdue pull off the upset and defeat Kemp? will my bro Jake Bequette in Arkansas upset incumbent Biden-esque Senator who can barely speak John Boozman? will pro-life Dem Henry Cuellar fall at the feet of progressive Jessica Cisneros? we'll find out tonight!

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm in Georgia and while I won't be voting for Kemp today I do think he'll win the primary mainly because Perdue hasn't campaigned.
That said it will be interesting to see who the uniparty agrees to sacrifice, Abrams or Kemp, in the general election. Abrams could openly steal the election and Kemp would have no standing to challenge her, but then the republican establishment would have to explain a Kemp loss without blaming TRUMP.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“We may not win Tuesday, but I can damn guarantee you that we are not down 30.” — David Perdue last week

He was right. He is losing by *50*, 73-23. Appears Raffensberger will avoid a runoff, with over 50%. Trump’s AG pick crushed 73-27. Trump’s hold on the GOP keeps worsening.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: The Next Governor of Arkansas

FTkVZHFXEAgI4eY

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00