Tucker to give speech in Budapest, getting paid a ton of money, will interview Hungarian President Viktor Orban, amidst claims of "white supremacy"

I wonder if Tuckster will bring up Orban's obsession with George Soros, and how he has billboards of him with fangs and blood dripping from them all over Budapest, including in the train stations.

Think Tuck will bring this up?

I wonder if Tuckster will bring up Orban's obsession with George Soros, and how he has billboards of him with fangs and blood dripping from them all over Budapest, including in the train stations.

Soros is an evil fucker who did grave harm to Hungary. America should honor our treaty obligation and extradite Soros to face justice in Hungary.

And Nazi Mac is still ducking the subject. Admit that you are a racist who hates everything white (even though you are white) because your Reich tells you to.
All humans are racist and bigoted while also having mental illness…

Anyone that denies that tell me they are living in denial and need to realize the perfect world where we teach the world to sing in perfect harmony while drinking a Coke will never happen!

we can tell by the super-power status of Hungry...
It's Hungary, oh servant of Xi.
However, super power status is required for a nation to be effectively run. Good Point! No, not really.
You do live in the USA correct, or are you posting directly from the PRC?

Soros is a documented piece of shit, a convicted Felon

Very dangerous individual

It's Hungary, oh servant of Xi.
However, super power status is required for a nation to be effectively run. Good Point! No, not really.
You do live in the USA correct, or are you posting directly from the PRC?
Is PRC the only pejorative you know that you think insults humans?

Fascinating, watching the Trump cultists here smooching fascist antisemite rectums, and then trying to call others Nazis. It doesn't work. Nobody can hear them. That's because their lips are still firmly attached to those fascist antisemite rectums.

See those folks openly displaying the swastikas? They're not Democrats. The actual Nazis form a signficant part of the GOP base, The GOP knows they can't win elections without them. That's one reason they smooch Nazi keisters. The other reason is that they agree with their ideology.

Fascinating, watching the Trump cultists here smooching fascist antisemite rectums, and then trying to call others Nazis. It doesn't work. Nobody can hear them. That's because their lips are still firmly attached to those fascist antisemite rectums.

See those folks openly displaying the swastikas? They're not Democrats. The actual Nazis form a signficant part of the GOP base, The GOP knows they can't win elections without them. That's one reason they smooch Nazi keisters. The other reason is that they agree with their ideology.
Get some new material lady.

Hungary Poland Croatia, a couple of others, are a godsend for preserving their ancestry and culture. The Kalergi commies would love to flood them all with hordes of migrants.

And you're a documented fool, so why would I believe you?

Its a statement of fact that Soros is a convicted Felon. If you were interested you would already know that. But since the Evil One is the funding source for the Democrat Party, you could care less.

Those of you who are pro-Trump or pro-Tucker Carlson might feel tempted to defend Orban, but that would be a mistake. He is closest we have in the world right now to a straight-up classic-style fascist dictator, and he's using nationalistic fervor and drumbeating against gays and immigrants as a vehicle with which to cripple or end Hungarian democracy. He's turning that country into a dictatorship in front of my eyes.

Don't support him. Don't try and emulate him, or use his tactics here. If you even pretend to want to defend democracy in any way, your best move is to encourage your party to look elsewhere. Consider this a warning from someone who has been studying this sort of thing, in depth, all the time, for decades.

I never watch Mr. C.

I know only one thing about Hungary.

That the people there seem to want to keep Hungary a homogeneous nation when it comes to its population profile.

I think that is their right.

And that they are being very wise.
That’s what Mr. Hitler wanted. It didn’t end well.

Orban is destroying the free press, political opposition, and dissent.

Forum List

Back