Tucker Carlson's staff regularly debate which women in politics are 'more f--kable,' lawsuit claims

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what's to debate? Kristi Noem, Ann Coulter, and Tomi Lahren. or as i call 'em: my threesome!

You're obviously gay if you like Ann Coulter.

Part of the problem here is whoever is responsible for settling these lawsuits. It’s all based on nonsense based on
nothing. But we see all over the country that lawsuits are settled and sometimes it’s actually a police force or local government that just settles the case even though there’s no evidence.

We’re seeing this recently with Black Lives Matter rioters being paid millions of dollars by police forces or local government officials willingly settling the cases. This is due to the mass media companies like CNN and MSNBC propping up divisive stories in America and basically trying to destroy civilization.

what's to debate? Kristi Noem, Ann Coulter, and Tomi Lahren. or as i call 'em: my threesome!

Ann Coulter?

No thanks

beaker-fire.gif

What does this have to do with politics?

Why is this thread here?

:dunno:

No Killary or Wasserman Schultz?

Forum List

Back