Tucker Carlson's "Patriot Purge" on Jan 6th riot blames antifa, FBI red flag operation, calls rioters "political prisoners!!"

You know, with the information available today, some site calling themselves a "fact check" is really an insult because they assume you are too stupid to fact-check for yourself. In fact, I argue that they are actually propaganda sites mostly for the far left. You can see this if you go to any one of them and see how many 'fact checks' they have on Trump and how they try their best to debunk anything he says or stands for. Anyone who uses a "fact check" site as a source is either a liar or a sucker.

Where is this mother fucker?

ray-epps.jpg

aka Ray Epps....

Just like Russia!Russia!Russia!, the truth finally kicks the left in the nuts and they casually go on to the next Big Lie....

Where is this mother fucker?

ray-epps.jpg

aka Ray Epps....

Just like Russia!Russia!Russia!, the truth finally kicks the left in the nuts and they casually go on to the next Big Lie....
He's a known OathKeeper

And?

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) appeared on Fox News over the weekend, where she ripped Fox News host Tucker Carlson for spreading "un-American" conspiracy theories about the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

In an interview that aired on Sunday, Fox News host Chris Wallace noted that some personalities (like Carlson) have alleged that the attack was a "false flag" operation by the U.S. government.

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) blasted those who are spreading conspiracy theories about the January 6th insurrection — that the violence that day was a “false flag” operation — as “un-American” and “very dangerous.”

“It’s the same kind of thing you hear from people who say 9/11 was an inside job, for example,” Cheney said during an appearance on Fox News Sunday. “It’s un-American to be spreading those kinds of lies, and they are lies.”

Fodder for the tRumpling idiots. They will suck it down and beg for more.
We don't believe your Prog masters anymore. Just to start...Russia, Russia, Russia! Promoting riots in many blue cities! Using a virus as a political tool! Stealing elections!

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) appeared on Fox News over the weekend, where she ripped Fox News host Tucker Carlson for spreading "un-American" conspiracy theories about the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

In an interview that aired on Sunday, Fox News host Chris Wallace noted that some personalities (like Carlson) have alleged that the attack was a "false flag" operation by the U.S. government.
Liz is an idiot, Jan 6th was not an attack it was a protest. Tucker's series clearly shows this. Liz probably didn't even watch it. Your link...Rolling Stone is a joke in itself. They are just parroting far left talking points. Patriot Purge features John Sullivan urging violence that day. He's a BLM instigator. Cheney supported the 'phone call' impeachment so her appointment to this commission is suspect in the first place. You far left Marxist TDS loonies will believe anything. Tucker is asking questions, has supporting evidence and does not walk the MSM-Democrat line so he is being personally attacked.

You know, with the information available today, some site calling themselves a "fact check" is really an insult because they assume you are too stupid to fact-check for yourself. In fact, I argue that they are actually propaganda sites mostly for the far left. You can see this if you go to any one of them and see how many 'fact checks' they have on Trump and how they try their best to debunk anything he says or stands for. Anyone who uses a "fact check" site as a source is either a liar or a sucker.
Today, it is relatively easy to check facts

Republicans just have little regard for them

Today, it is relatively easy to check facts

Republicans just have little regard for them
Then why don't you check facts? I don't know about all Republicans, but I do know that 'fact check' sites generally either have no facts or cherry pick far left 'facts' that are mostly not facts at all but hearsay and Democrat talking points from other far-left sources. Kinda like all your troll posts.

Last edited:
Then why don't you check facts? I don't know about all Republicans, but I do know that 'fact check' sites generally either have no facts or cherry pick far left 'facts' that are mostly not facts at all but hearsay and Democrat talking points from other far-left sources. Kinda like all your troll posts.
The challenge is that Trump can lie faster than we can fact check

Forum List

Back