Tucker Carlson

Everythiing

Trump was and is utterly incompetent. Every problem he addressed he made worse.

Joe Biden will never face prosecution because no one prosecutes rumours and lies. It’s why the Clintons never faced prosecution. Republicans made accusations on no evidence and now they’re doing the same thing with the Bidens.

25+ investigations of the Clintons couldn’t even find a crime they committed. Every investigation was based on Fox lies, and Republican rumors.

Republicans get prosecuted because other Republicans turn them in for committing crimes. Republicans ratted out Donald Trump on his perfect phone call to the Ukraine. Every witness against him at the first impeachment trial was a Republican. Ditto the second impeachment trial, and the January 6 committee hearings.

The people ”going after”, Donald Trump throught his administration, were all Republicans that he hired to work him.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Republicans think that Democrats are just as dishonest as they are. They have to be, because Republicans keep accusing Democrats are doing the things that Republicans are being arrested and sent to jail for.

My favourite quote from Fox in the latest round of filings was the senior executive who emailed a coworker that the only evidence of election fraud that FOX had seen had been the Trump administration’s attempt to overturn the election.

The courts are pretty good at sussing out truth and lies and this is why Republican lies are never prosecuted. Democrats wait until an actual crime has been committed and then investigate.

Donald Trump made the specious claim that his campaign was spied on by the Obama administration and then spent six years trying to prove it. When Dungam found nothing, he filed weak charges that were tossed by the juries in less time than it takes to order coffee.
Obviously you are a loyal Democrat sheeple. That’s fine. I am a conservative Libertarian.

I’ll just address one claim in your post.

There was a surge when the doors were opened, then it thinned out, hence the Shaman wandering around in relatively empty halls.
Odd then how there so many MAGArats in the well of the Senate while he was there then

Obviously you are a loyal Democrat sheeple. That’s fine. I am a conservative Libertarian.

I’ll just address one claim in your post.

Odd how Durham came up so appallingly empty then huh?

Repeat: Prove it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, mon ami, YOU claimed it. YOU asserted it. YOU alleged it.

So, YOU....prove it.
That is the way real-world responsible adult discourse occurs in real reality away from conspiracy nutters, MAGA-nutters, and FOX talking heads.

You allege it.
You prove it.

Or, don't allege it.

Duh!
I am not a court, not a prosecuting attorney, not an FBI agent, not even a court stenographer. Nor am I an investigative reporter.

I am a simply a poster who links to articles often from the conservative media to demonstrate my views.

You apparently can’t even do that.

I am not a court, not a prosecuting attorney, not an FBI agent, not even a court stenographer. Nor am I an investigative reporter.

I am a simply a poster who links to articles often from the conservative media to demonstrate my views.

You apparently can’t even do that.

"Influence peddling" is not illegal

"Influence peddling" is not illegal
So to you the Bidens getting millions of dollars from the Chinese government is just perfectly fine. In your opinion is influence peddling ethical? Do you want a President who sells his influence all over the world?

Now I have often posted the the Bidens will never be charged with anything as they are Democrats. If the Trumps were involved in similar schemes where you got paid millions to handle affairs you have absolutely no expertise in, you can bet some legal expert would find some way to prosecute the Trumps.

But perhaps Hunter Biden could end up in prison. Of course, if convicted while Joe was in office, Joe would pardon him.

So to you the Bidens getting millions of dollars from the Chinese government is just perfectly fine. In your opinion is influence peddling ethical? Do you want a President who sells his influence all over the world?

Now I have often posted the the Bidens will never be charged with anything as they are Democrats. If the Trumps were involved in similar schemes where you got paid millions to handle affairs you have absolutely no expertise in, you can bet some legal expert would find some way to prosecute the Trumps.

But perhaps Hunter Biden could end up in prison. Of course, if convicted while Joe was in office, Joe would pardon him.

Prove it in a court of law, and then we nail them.

I'd imagine there is some way to track the money on the Bidens' end.

Odd how Durham came up so appallingly empty then huh?
He didn’t come up empty.

So do you think Ivanka would have gotten all those Chinese trademarks if she had a different daddy?

So do you think Ivanka would have gotten all those Chinese trademarks if she had a different daddy?
At least Ivanka had been running a business. Hunter Biden had no background knowledge of anything he was paid for because he was being paid solely for the purchase of his dad’s influence.

However at the time the trademarks were issued Ivanka was not involved in her business.

***snip***

Eisen is part of a lawsuit brought by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a watchdog group, against President Trump for alleged violations of the emoluments clause of the U.S. Constitution, involving, among other things, his China trademarks. Eisen argues that if President Trump or his daughter received special treatment from China in winning intellectual property protection, it would be a violation of the Constitution, which bars federal officials from accepting gifts from foreign governments unless approved by Congress.

An attorney for Ivanka Trump said she has no role in her company's trademark filings. "She left her company in January and she does not know what is filed, where it is filed, or whether it is approved or rejected," attorney Jamie Gorelick said. "She has not sought, and would not want, any special treatment for the company." …emphasis added

"The brand has filed, updated, and rigorously protected its international trademarks over the past several years, which included those filed in China" since 2016, Abigail Klem, the president of Ivanka Trump's brand, said in a statement Friday. She said a surge in trademark filings by "unrelated third parties trying to capitalize on the name" emphasizes the need to protect the trademark.

After the election, Ivanka's name took on new commercial glamour for Chinese copycats who filed hundreds of applications for trademarks on variations of Ivanka Trump's name in English and Mandarin, covering an unlikely array of goods, including toothpaste, diapers, diet pills and biscuits.

Prove it in a court of law, and then we nail them.

I'd imagine there is some way to track the money on the Bidens' end.
I hope eventually Hunter Biden is prosecuted for something. Otherwise it just reinforces the argument that there are different rules of law in our nation and high level Demnocrats are above all of them.

1679189046869.jpeg

At least Ivanka had been running a business. Hunter Biden had no background knowledge of anything he was paid for because he was being paid solely for the purchase of his dad’s influence.

However at the time the trademarks were issued Ivanka was not involved in her business.

***snip***

Eisen is part of a lawsuit brought by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a watchdog group, against President Trump for alleged violations of the emoluments clause of the U.S. Constitution, involving, among other things, his China trademarks. Eisen argues that if President Trump or his daughter received special treatment from China in winning intellectual property protection, it would be a violation of the Constitution, which bars federal officials from accepting gifts from foreign governments unless approved by Congress.

An attorney for Ivanka Trump said she has no role in her company's trademark filings. "She left her company in January and she does not know what is filed, where it is filed, or whether it is approved or rejected," attorney Jamie Gorelick said. "She has not sought, and would not want, any special treatment for the company." …emphasis added

"The brand has filed, updated, and rigorously protected its international trademarks over the past several years, which included those filed in China" since 2016, Abigail Klem, the president of Ivanka Trump's brand, said in a statement Friday. She said a surge in trademark filings by "unrelated third parties trying to capitalize on the name" emphasizes the need to protect the trademark.

After the election, Ivanka's name took on new commercial glamour for Chinese copycats who filed hundreds of applications for trademarks on variations of Ivanka Trump's name in English and Mandarin, covering an unlikely array of goods, including toothpaste, diapers, diet pills and biscuits.
If you think those trademarks had nothing to do with her being trump's daughter, you are as crazy as I thought.

If you think those trademarks had nothing to do with her being trump's daughter, you are as crazy as I thought.
At least Ivanka had a business involving those trademarks even if she wan’t running it at the time. The Chinese might have been playing nice to see if they could get on the good side of Trump.

Hunter Biden had nothing of value to sell except for his father’s influence. The Chinese paid for it and now they own Joe Biden. \

1679191373787.jpeg

At least Ivanka had a business involving those trademarks even if she wan’t running it at the time. The Chinese might have been playing nice to see if they could get on the good side of Trump.

Hunter Biden had nothing of value to sell except for his father’s influence. The Chinese paid for it and now they own Joe Biden. \

View attachment 767077
Bullshit.

Forum List

Back