Tucker Carlson: Tony Blinken’s Statement Is an Admission the US Was Behind Nord Stream Pipeline Bombings (VIDEO)

I know.

It's very difficult for the Leftist people here to accept reality!

But accept they must, like it or not. They can not deny reality.
Liberal, not leftist.

There are only two leftists posters on this thread, and they both agree with you - why insult them by calling them liberals?

<<<<< tucker is preaching to the sheep.

Like skye , Journalist????? LOOLOOLLOOLLLOLL
That's why Tucker Carlson is one of the best journalists in the US today! He is not afraid of telling it how it is! :thup:

Wrong.
All the evidence points to the US, because the US was the only one who wanted to impose economic sanctions against Russia.

Other countries do not want to, but are being extorted by the US.

And it is not like Russia ever did anything to harm the US.
The US is the guilty party in China, Korea, Vietnam, Nicaragua, Cuba, Panama, Grenada, Angola, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.
There ya have it.

Our resident Russia troll says it was Biden so ya KNOW now it was Putin

Your theory is ridiculous.
If Moscow wanted to cut the gas supplies to Germany, all they had to do was to shut the valve.
Blowing up their own pipeline is about 1000 times more difficult, expensive for them to later have to repair, and accomplishes nothing.

Obviously it had to be the US that blew it up, because we did not want Russia to get any income, and go broke.

Exactly right! :thup:

That's why Tucker Carlson is one of the best journalists in the US today! He is not afraid of telling it how it is! :thup:

And that is not all.

So Carlson is now pushing a conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:
Trump says so....

Jeffrey Sachs, director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University, says so...

Putin says so (he says "The West," but implies US had a hand in it)...

Non-partisan Logic and deduction say that the US has the most to gain from it compared to others....

But, you, Taz, call it a "conspiracy theory."

Please explain. Reasoned speculation is not a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories are nutty theories which are highly sinister and/or political which are proposed when there is no proof, and other explanations are much more plausible.

Biden said he would put an end to Nord Stream even though he had no legal means to do so. Blinken said it's a wonderful to happen, since it is a tremendous opportunity and the US is now the biggest exporter of LNG to Europe.

So, please explain, Taz, what do you think is much more likely and why?

Thanks,
Jim
cc: Coyote ColonelAngus

Last edited:
Trump says so....

Jeffrey Sachs, director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University, says so...

Putin says so (he says "The West," but implies US had a hand in it)...

Non-partisan Logic and deduction say that the US has the most to gain from it compared to others....

But, you, Taz, call it a "conspiracy theory."

Please explain. Reasoned speculation is not a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories are nutty theories which are highly sinister and/or political which are proposed when there is no proof, and other explanations are much more plausible.

Biden said he would put an end to Nord Stream even though he had no legal means to do so. Blinken said it's a wonderful to happen, since it is a tremendous opportunity and the US is now the biggest exporter of LNG to Europe.

So, please explain, Taz, what do you think is much more likely and why?

Thanks,
Jim
cc: Coyote ColonelAngus

And this one too....there are so many voices telling the truth....thanks God!

1665096210266.png

They usually own him. See Burisma where Hunter used to work or The Chinese Energy Company Hunter is now working for that Joe sold Billions of Barrels of Oil to from our Strategic Reserve.

They don't call him Quid Pro Joe for nothing and they don't call Hunter his Bag Man for no reason.

You are a liar. The oil was sold in a blind bidding process. No one knew who was buying the oil. It's a shame that you feel you have to lie.

Putin ass-kissers.
He is not. We watch Tucker, we would know.

His opinion is that the US should have stayed out of the conflict, and should stay out of it. Let the Europeans handle it, and don't get the US involved in a war we don't need to be dragged into while we have enough domestic problems which need to be addressed.

Even if one does not agree with this stance, it certainly has some merit.

You don't watch, yet you have an opinion about how terrible the show is. That's kind of weird if you think about it.

I assure you that his show is often fantastic. Tucker has unique insight you will not find elsewhere. He backs up his stuff with lots of data and guests who have first-hand knowledge, not "people familiar with the situation" like the stuff you watch. He throws in a bunch of humor. He is an incredible journalist.

His show is brain food, but I can understand if you don't want to watch it. Tucker is not pro-Putin; he is against US involvement in foreign wars, and definitely against the current Admin escalating things.

So, I think you are completely mischaracterizing Tucker (and me).

Regards,
Jim

He is not. We watch Tucker, we would know.

His opinion is that the US should have stayed out of the conflict, and should stay out of it. Let the Europeans handle it, and don't get the US involved in a war we don't need to be dragged into while we have enough domestic problems which need to be addressed.

Even if one does not agree with this stance, it certainly has some merit.

You don't watch, yet you have an opinion about how terrible the show is. That's kind of weird if you think about it.

I assure you that his show is often fantastic. Tucker has unique insight you will not find elsewhere. He backs up his stuff with lots of data and guests who have first-hand knowledge, not "people familiar with the situation" like the stuff you watch. He throws in a bunch of humor. He is an incredible journalist.

His show is brain food, but I can understand if you don't want to watch it. Tucker is not pro-Putin; he is against US involvement in foreign wars, and definitely against the current Admin escalating things.

So, I think you are completely mischaracterizing Tucker (and me).

Regards,
Jim

Tucker Carlson sucks Putin’s dick

1665104206845.jpeg

Forum List

Back