Tucker Carlson: The Left will do anything to keep Trump out of office: "We are speeding towards assassination"

I knew you couldn't help but spew more bullshit. We know you vile scum will try to murder him because if you can't stop him with your bullshit charges, that's all you lying butchers have left. We know you filth.

Dude, I'm hardly the only one who has made these observations. Republicans after republican see how fucked you are. Haley went on an on about how unelectable Trump is. Christie has straight out said that if Trump is the nominee, the GOP loses.

And Trump himself has made vague threats to the GOP if he isn't nominated. And when he lost in 2016 to Cruz in Iowa.......what did he do?

1693534806974.png

1693534738627.png

Sound fucking familiar? Its the same schtick Trump will offer if he loses the primary in 2024. And he'll burn the GOP to the ground if he doesn't win the nomination.

Worse, your ilk KNOW this. You're trapped in a trap made of ego and pure batshit with no way out. You're fucked if you pick Trump, you're fucked if you don't.

Then all of a sudden you MAGA start talking about somebody murdering Trump? With no one but y'all pushing this?

Oh, it definitely sounds like you're trying to talk yourselves into killing the man because you know how fucked you are with or without him if he's still alive.

Dude, I'm hardly the only one who has made these observations. Republicans after republican see how fucked you are. Haley went on an on about how unelectable Trump is. Christie has straight out said that if Trump is the nominee, the GOP loses.

And Trump himself has made vague threats to the GOP if he isn't nominated. And when he lost in 2016 to Cruz in Iowa.......what did he do?

View attachment 823030
View attachment 823029

Sound fucking familiar? Its the same schtick Trump will offer if he loses the primary in 2024. And he'll burn the GOP to the ground if he doesn't win the nomination.

Worse, your ilk KNOW this. You're trapped in a trap made of ego and pure batshit with no way out. You're fucked if you pick Trump, you're fucked if you don't.

Then all of a sudden you MAGA start talking about somebody murdering Trump? With no one but y'all pushing this?

Oh, it definitely sounds like you're trying to talk yourselves into killing the man because you know how fucked you are with or without him if he's still alive.
Taking the word of liars, that's what you vermin do. Lol. Fail.

Taking the word of liars, that's what you vermin do. Lol. Fail.
Y'all are the one pushing the conspiracy about murdering Trump.

Just like its y'all pushing for civil war.

I'll leave both to you.

Y'all are the one pushing the conspiracy about murdering Trump.

Just like its y'all pushing for civil war.

I'll leave both to you.
Lol, bitch denies what she does, classic leftist skank.

Lol, bitch denies what she does, classic leftist skank.

Laughing....and what civil war have I fought in or advocated? Who have I murdered or attempted to? What murder have I called for?

Your ilk are pushing conspiracies about murdering Trump. Not me.

Your ilk are pushing civil war fantasies. Not me.

You realize how fucked you are, politically. And you're looking for violent solutions.

No thank you.

Laughing....and what civil war have I fought in or advocated? Who have I murdered or attempted to? What murder have I called for?

Your ilk are pushing conspiracies about murdering Trump. Not me.

Your ilk are pushing civil war fantasies. Not me.

You realize how fucked you are, politically. And you're looking for violent solutions.

No thank you.
Lol, you vermin will use murder as a last resort. Deny it all you want liar.

Y'all are the one pushing Trump's murder, Mike.

Not us.
Lie again, traitor. You must really be stupid to think we want him killed. We want him in office so he can eliminate you filthy traitor scum. Stop lying skank!

Lie again, traitor. You must really be stupid to think we want him killed. We want him in office so he can eliminate you filthy traitor scum. Stop lying skank!

Who, other than you MAGA crazies, are pushing this obsessive conspiracy about Trump's murder?

Y'all are trying to talk yourselves into killing him.

Tucker Carlson will say ANYTHING to continue to be relevant. His numbers are dripping like ice cream on a summer beach.

He and Ramaswamy are literally blitzing SM these days with nonstop postings. It's annoying, not good. It's like advertising.

The thing is...
What do we really know about these guys?

Not much.

Who, other than you MAGA crazies, are pushing this obsessive conspiracy about Trump's murder?

Y'all are trying to talk yourselves into killing him.
Time to put your lying skank ass on igg.

Tucker Carlson will say ANYTHING to continue to be relevant. His numbers are dripping like ice cream on a summer beach.

He and Ramaswamy are literally blitzing SM these days with nonstop postings. It's annoying, not good. It's like advertising.

The thing is...
What do we really know about these guys?

Not much.

its getting pretty bad for Tucker. They're now injecting him into people's timelines on X and counting simply scrolling by his name as a 'watch' of his videos.

Ignoring me won't stop your ilk's obsession with their 'murder Trump' conspiracy.

Or your ilk continuing to push it.
Lying murdering skank says what? All I know, from history, is that if you scum can't get what you want, you resort to murder. Suck on it murderer.

Lying murdering skank says what? All I know, from history, is that if you scum can't get what you want, you resort to murder. Suck on it murderer.

All you know is that the ONLY people pushing this conspiracy about murdering Trump...

......are your ilk.

And just your ilk.

All you know is that the ONLY people pushing this conspiracy about murdering Trump...

......are your ilk.

And just your ilk.
Keep lying murderer. It's what you do. Oh, also, jump.

Forum List

Back