Tucker Carlson: Neocon Slayer...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I gotta admit i've never been big on Tucker Carlson. But wow, he sure is kicking Neocon Warmonger butt these days.

Justin Raimondo

Oh, it was glorious fun, yielding the kind of satisfaction that us anti-interventionists rarely get to enjoy: not one but two prominent neoconservatives who have been wrong about everything for the past decade – yet never held accountable – getting taken down on national television.

Tucker Carlson, whose show is a shining light of reason in a fast-darkening world, has performed a public service by demolishing both Ralph Peters and Max Boot on successive shows. But these two encounters with evil weren’t just fun to watch, they’re also highly instructive for what they tell us about the essential weakness of the War Party and its failing strategy for winning over the American people.

Tucker’s first victim was Ralph Peters, an alleged “military expert” who’s been a fixture on Fox News since before the Iraq war, of which he was a rabid proponent. Tucker starts out the program by noting that ISIS “caliph” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may have been killed in a Russian airstrike...

Tucker Carlson, Neocon Slayer

Tucker is probably the most intelligent individual in broadcasting today. I have never seen him lose an intellectual encounter with anyone. He eats "elite" neocons for breakfast.

Tucker is probably the most intelligent individual in broadcasting today. I have never seen him lose an intellectual encounter with anyone. He eats "elite" neocons for breakfast.

I like him. He rips Neocon Warmongers a new ass. I'm a fan now.

Tucker's the man. That incredulous look he gives the liberals is priceless...

AmxVjkC.jpg

Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar. Saying Carlson is more intelligent is laughable. She's also the leader of all nightly cable news.
Suck on that for awhile.

Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar. Saying Carlson is more intelligent is laughable. She's also the leader of all nightly cable news.
Suck on that for awhile.

I'd put Carlson debating Maddow on a public stage any day. She'd be sucking on it for a long time.

Suck on that for awhile.

That's not impressive at all. I mean, she is wrong 99% of the time. Educated don't mean smart.

Suck on that for awhile.

That's not impressive at all. I mean, she is wrong 99% of the time. Educated don't mean smart.

What is she wrong about. Please give us some "credible" examples.

Suck on that for awhile.

True. Look how badly our Harvard Educated last President failed at everything he touched. Maddow is full of the same arrogance.

Suck on that for awhile.

Most recently this and everything Trump.

But there are miles and hours of screw ups to make fun of her over. As far as talent go's, every other failing comedian has been able to breath new life into their careers. Same with actors, but Maddow? She is still declining.

Suck on that for awhile.

How about the time she said that Fox News tried to block Donald Trump from qualifying for the network’s upcoming Republican presidential debate in Ohio?

Or the horrendous Trump's Tax Returns episode? She was eating crow for weeks and her ratings slumped.

Or the time she had to apologize after playing that clip of Rush Limbaugh?

Or listing a multitude of conspiracies while speaking about Glenn Beck, even though not one of them was an idea Glenn believed or agreed with?

Or MSNBC being forced to admit it was wrong when she blamed the Venezuela protests on Trump?

I could list a dozen more if you like.

Suck on that for awhile.

True. Look how badly our Harvard Educated last President failed at everything he touched. Maddow is full of the same arrogance.

Funny you say that. Hell, she may be brilliant. She can't be stupid in the typical sense as she is where she is, but man does she screw it up bad some times.

Last edited:
He got ripped to shreds pretty badly by Jon Stewart. He can't wear a bow tie ever again.

But as far as the shill on Fox go, he is a little less in the bag for Trump than the rest.

Suck on that for awhile.

How about the time she said that Fox News tried to block Donald Trump from qualifying for the network’s upcoming Republican presidential debate in Ohio?

Or the horrendous Trump's Tax Returns episode? She was eating crow for weeks and her ratings slumped.

Or listing a multitude of conspiracies while speaking about Glenn Beck, even though not one of them was an idea Glenn believed or agreed with?

Go back further still. There is much more.

He got ripped to shreds pretty badly by Jon Stewart. He can't wear a bow tie ever again.

But as far as the shill on Fox go, he is a little less in the bag for Trump than the rest.

John Stewart? Yeah, Willy Nelson for president! Why ? Weeeed! Fuck John Stewart. He lost his show.

John Stewart? Yeah, Willy Nelson for president! Why ? Weeeed! Fuck John Stewart. He lost his show.
No he didn't, dummy.

Suck on that for awhile.

Go back further still. There is much more.

Honestly, I don't need to in order to know just how much of a moron she is. I'm a very good judge of character, or the lack thereof.
:biggrin:

No he didn't, dummy.

Yes he'd did you hipster fag.

Forum List

Back