Tucker Carlson: George Floyd wasn’t murdered.

Why would the cop murder Floyd in broad daylight, with tens of people watching and recording him with their phones?

Having said that it was an overzealous cop that acted with disregard to Floyd’s safety. Cop is guilty of manslaughter

Last edited:
If the event didn't occur, would he be dead? Quite a coicidence that he stops breathing right as he is kneed on. How inhumane have.people become that they care who did the killing or the character of person rather than the tactic used? Some of you guys are vile and Tucker is a tool for continuing to carry their water.

Gee look, turns out folks like me were correct. The medical examiner admitted that there were no neck injuries on Saint George. It was the lethal amount of Fentanyl in his system that did. But going against the narrative “end careers”.

I kept watching that Trial against the cops wondering when will the prosecution provide proof. And none was there. I was aghast that a jury found the cop guilty. This is not that I really like cops, it is I hate injustice. Floyd started his I can't breathe, done daily by hundreds of blacks when busted by cops and saw his scam. I never believed a shouting man can't breathe.

If the event didn't occur, would he be dead? Quite a coicidence that he stops breathing right as he is kneed on. How inhumane have.people become that they care who did the killing or the character of person rather than the tactic used? Some of you guys are vile and Tucker is a tool for continuing to carry their water.
That asshole Floyd pulled the same scam that is pulled daily all over america when a black is nailed by a cop. And you think he actually suffocated? I wonder if you would think that now that my brothers story is told by me. Mike was a master of manipulating cops. And the night he died, he got up to pee and as he finished he dropped dead. By a cop you think? No, because he had a heart attack that killed him.

Your story must be that the Coroner told a lie to the prosecutor. I doubt that.

Why would the cop murder Floyd in broad daylight, with tens of people watching and recording you with they’re phones?

Having said that it was an overzealous cop that acted with disregard to Floyd’s safety. Cop is guilty of manslaughter
You did not watch what St. Floyd did to the Cops, didja?

Your story must be that the Coroner told a lie to the prosecutor. I doubt that.
My story is that coroners are far from infallibale, bend to pressure/uncertainty/speculation. Also, if the cop ddn't kneel on his necl on that day, he wuld still be alive. i'm sure this wasn't the first time he has done heavy poisons, it is the only time he died.

My story is that coroners are far from infallibale, bend to pressure/uncertainty/speculation. Also, if the cop ddn't kneel on his necl on that day, he wuld still be alive. i'm sure this wasn't the first time he has done heavy poisons, it is the only time he died.
They are professional doctors. I believe when Chauvin learns of this, he will count his days until being free at last. Thank god, free at last. Floyd started his can't breathe chant after being removed from his car. It is a very old and common trick American blacks pull when pulled over or arrested. So what killed Floyd, it was not the knee. The man was higher than a kite and his drugs killed him. I know for a fact I can locate many many youtubes showing this same trick done by many blacks.

Gee look, turns out folks like me were correct. The medical examiner admitted that there were no neck injuries on Saint George. It was the lethal amount of Fentanyl in his system that did. But going against the narrative “end careers”.

Those of us who didn't succumb to the continuous media barrage of the Knee On Neck video, have know this all along. At worst it should have been involuntary manslaughter. Had Chauvin intended to murder Floyd in that manner, he would have been dead within 30 seconds.

Trial by media is rarely ever accurate, most especially when the media is selectively edited to give a particular impression to those who accept sound bites, edited clips, edited video/quotes/photos taken out of context.

And those who condoned, egged on, tolerated, excused, shrugged off the riots, arson, vandalism, looting, assault, battery, murder in the wake of the George Floyd incident and most especially when they condemned the J6 riot as worse are far more evil than anything done to George Floyd.

Those of us who didn't succumb to the continuous media barrage of the Knee On Neck video, have know this all along. At worst it should have been involuntary manslaughter. Had Chauvin intended to murder Floyd in that manner, he would have been dead within 30 seconds.
Yes, the overcharge is another prosector trick. Of course it wasn't intentional, so why overcharge? To have it overturned, that's why. We are losing our souls and it will eventually hand the world to China as Europe views us as savages

The medical examiner testified in court that Floyd died after police used restraint and neck compression which caused the death. He was of course extensively cross-examined by the defense lawyers and they couldn't shake him.

But yeah, let's ignore all of that and take the word of some dude peddling his book. :sleeping-smiley-015:

Dr. Andrew Baker, Hennepin County’s chief medical examiner, said Floyd died after police “subdual, restraint and neck compression” caused his heart and lungs to stop.

You don't get it. The cops were actually giving him a massage. Cops in the US routinely give massages before arresting you—part of our feel-good program.

All of the cops in the US are saints except for the ones going after Trump. Those guys are vile. But the rest are saints. Especially the guys going after Blacks. Butter does not melt in their mouths.

He may have died of an overdose, but a heavy man like that in distress on the ground? Once you are in police custody, they still have a responsibility for your saftey. Once you are subdued that is. I'm not calling Chauvin a murderer, but a lot of time had passed where he could assess the man's condition and he and the others standing around failed to do so. How long did it take to get medical assistance?
No, they F'd it up.
Having said that, cops have a difficult job day in and day out, dealing with beligerent uncooperative people. I can see why they are sometime desensitized.

Forum List

Back