Tucker Carlson calls Trump 'full-blown BS artist' in segment defending him from media coverage

Lacking in integrity? You just described all the dim candidates, as well as that POS Adam, and Nancy. All the garage that wants to overthrow the government. I never cared for oboe, but I wasn’t out protesting and cursing him. I just ignored that poser, and waited to exercise my right to vote. None of you idiots have a plan to do anything but cause trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmmmmmmmm no Sparkles, we're talking about Rump here, not "all the dim candidates". It's the TOPIC.
But you had to shift to something else because you can't face the point I guess.

Pogo's Law strikes again.

Bullshit. We are not talking about anything. You, and the rest of your crybaby friends are disgruntled. Your life hasn’t been the same since 2016 when your ass was handed to you, cupcake [emoji3164].

You're a lying wanker and the proof is right there in the quote nest, Gummo. YOU posted "Tucker just pointed out that it’s because he tells the truth", which *IS* the topic, then I chimed in on the pronoun "he" which refers to Rump. YOU then tried to shift the topic elsewhere because your snowflaked little hiny couldn't deal with what I wrote, WIMP.

Such are the wages of drooling hero-worship. But that was your choice, so own it.

Here you go bitch.....

[emoji441]

Don't know, or care, who the fuck that is and I sure as fuck ain't burning my time on it. What I do know is that you're a sniveling wimp who runs away from points he can't handle. :gay:

You don’t know, because you are a bitch. As are the rest of the dims, boho.

Ummmmmmmmmm no Sparkles, we're talking about Rump here, not "all the dim candidates". It's the TOPIC.
But you had to shift to something else because you can't face the point I guess.

Pogo's Law strikes again.

Bullshit. We are not talking about anything. You, and the rest of your crybaby friends are disgruntled. Your life hasn’t been the same since 2016 when your ass was handed to you, cupcake [emoji3164].

You're a lying wanker and the proof is right there in the quote nest, Gummo. YOU posted "Tucker just pointed out that it’s because he tells the truth", which *IS* the topic, then I chimed in on the pronoun "he" which refers to Rump. YOU then tried to shift the topic elsewhere because your snowflaked little hiny couldn't deal with what I wrote, WIMP.

Such are the wages of drooling hero-worship. But that was your choice, so own it.

Here you go bitch.....

[emoji441]

Don't know, or care, who the fuck that is and I sure as fuck ain't burning my time on it. What I do know is that you're a sniveling wimp who runs away from points he can't handle. :gay:

QED

Sent from my computer keyboard because I just never got to be a wanker trolling message boards while standing in line at friggin' Mal-Wart

Here you go bitch.....

[emoji441]

QED

Sent from my computer keyboard because I just never got to be a wanker trolling message boards while standing in line at friggin' Mal-Wart

HSW

Here you go bitch.....

[emoji441]

QED

HSW

VBJUEOWPP3Y36U7H

Here you go bitch.....

[emoji441]

QED

HSW

VBJUEOWPP3Y36U7H

Exactly

Forum List

Back