Tucker Carelson, "If Trump loses its a new America"

.You're a hack but at least a honest hack with admitting the SCOTUS will be a political arm of the left. Your theory has a flaw though, people tend to get more conservative as they age and many young leftists will mature with families and see the errors of their ways. Just like the previous generations. You obviously are too young for any perspective.

I am in my sixties, and what I want to conserve is actual liberalism.

These regressive leftists today are anything but, what with all the identity-politics driven double standards and lack of regard for principles.

If Trump LOSES, it's a new America? That makes no sense at all. Hillary represents the same identity-politics driven positions as Obama whereas Trump is such a loose cannon that just about anything might happen.

It will be an America where the Republican Party and its RW morons will be taking a seat in the back of the bus. :0) Democrats will be doing the driving.

The Supreme Court will be in the hands of Clinton and the Democratic Party .. and she will be choosing multiple new members.

The Republican base is aging and rapidly shrinking, and the American population is rapidly evolving away from republicans and the RW.

Absolutely a new day in America.
You're a hack but at least a honest hack with admitting the SCOTUS will be a political arm of the left. Your theory has a flaw though, people tend to get more conservative as they age and many young leftists will mature with families and see the errors of their ways. Just like the previous generations. You obviously are too young for any perspective.

Wrong again. :0)

I grew up in the 60's .. and if your theory about getting older and becoming conservative were true, the Republican Party base wouldn't be the party of white men only .. the only demographic where the majority votes for republicans.

The fault in your theory is that even many who are conservative won't vote for the Republican Party.

You're obviously not paying attention to even what many republicans are saying about the future of a virtually all-white party.

Non-white people aren't going to vote for an all-white party .. and neither will many white people. Pretty obvious why they shouldn't and won't.

And the Republican party is dead. Isnt the republican party already dead? I mean, sure Trump is kissing McConnel and Ryans ass but still, with trumps nomination I see that as a nail in the coffen of the republican party and thats a good thing as far as in concerned. I figure the Democrat party is having the same issues, they just pushed it off for a bit. Are political parties both republican and democrat evolving ?
The GOP controls both houses of congress, most governorships and most state legislators. Don't you libtards ever get tired of being wrong? It's almost like you prefer being demonstrably wrong to fulfill some deep seated psychological need.

I do agree with Tucker though, we will never unfuck America if that witch gets back into the White House.

True, and they have for awhile, and while the republicans are supposed to do it better, in eight years they have done nothing but line their pockets and pass Obama's agenda and help protect his legacy. And Trump getting in white house may not be so good since the establishment has gone out of their way to accept him and he them. At best, Trump is a one term president as is Hillery if she wins. Thing is, the big republican issues are beginning to not be so big. Soon retards like you will go back to being crazy trailer trash with your rebel flag hanging in your window with FTW spray painted across it.

Trump, win or lose, represents the end of Conservatism in the GOP. For years the GOP has been saying they're losing by not catering to Conservatives. Kasich, Cruz, Walker, and Rubio were all considered to be the forefront of the Tea Party/Conservative Movement. Jindal has also draped himself in that mantle as did Rick Perry. None of them went anywhere in the election and got "Trumped."

The Rockefeller Republicans have long been as powerful, if not more powerful than the Conservative wing of the Party. Jeb Bush, went nowhere.

The Religious Right once wielded real power in the GOP. Cruz, Huckabee, Santorum... all losers.

The foreigh policy hawks? Lyndsey Graham was barely even noticed.

All of the original movers and shakers in the GOP, all the "defining ideaologies" of the GOP, all the central ideas, even Regan's 11th commandment all got tossed in the trash by Trump and his supporters. It turned out that Conservatives, the Religious Right, and Rockefeller Republicans couldn't even control their own party.

Yeah, it's a new day for the GOP. Are they dead? No. But Reagan's legacy is pretty much done and the GOP post 2016 won't be the same GOP as it was before. It's going to take time to clear out all the old converts but win or lose Trump has put a big old stake right through the heart of the GOP.

And the Republican party is dead. Isnt the republican party already dead? I mean, sure Trump is kissing McConnel and Ryans ass but still, with trumps nomination I see that as a nail in the coffen of the republican party and thats a good thing as far as in concerned. I figure the Democrat party is having the same issues, they just pushed it off for a bit. Are political parties both republican and democrat evolving ?
The GOP controls both houses of congress, most governorships and most state legislators. Don't you libtards ever get tired of being wrong? It's almost like you prefer being demonstrably wrong to fulfill some deep seated psychological need.

I do agree with Tucker though, we will never unfuck America if that witch gets back into the White House.

True, and they have for awhile, and while the republicans are supposed to do it better, in eight years they have done nothing but line their pockets and pass Obama's agenda and help protect his legacy. And Trump getting in white house may not be so good since the establishment has gone out of their way to accept him and he them. At best, Trump is a one term president as is Hillery if she wins. Thing is, the big republican issues are beginning to not be so big. Soon retards like you will go back to being crazy trailer trash with your rebel flag hanging in your window with FTW spray painted across it.
The problem is that you are highly opinionated and operate with very few facts. True, the GOP congress has done to little to stop obama's agenda but it's not true that they have done nothing. I don't know where you get the lining their own pockets thing from, sounds like a reacharound.

Fiscal responsibility, helping and growing business, easing tax burdens, smaller more efficient government, etc. are issues that concern mature thinking people, unlike yourself.

Democrat party does not have "same issues", they elected Hillary right on schedule.

Republican party is so lost-and-fearing they elected an imposter buffoon with narrow anything-goes-self-marketing skills that is neither Republican nor Conservative. Republicans have elected to self-reject.

But they do, they just dont air them out like the republican party does. And as has been pointed out, all the republican issues, abortion, guns, immigration and so on are also issues for the democrats, both say they will do the opposite of what the others say they will do but here we are promising the same shit how ever many years later. From what I see this election is that most folks just are not to jazzed by the offerings of either party. Gets me wondering if the parties wont change it up some.

Yeah, it's a new day for the GOP. Are they dead? No. But Reagan's legacy is pretty much done and the GOP post 2016 won't be the same GOP as it was before. It's going to take time to clear out all the old converts but win or lose Trump has put a big old stake right through the heart of the GOP.
Lots of flatulence there but we are in a crisis and those on the right have decided to resort to unconventional means to get us back on track. If we do get back on track it will be due to conservative policies in action and will make the party prosper like it couldn't before. You doom and gloomers are funny if you think you can sell your shit by calling it candy.

If Trump LOSES, it's a new America? That makes no sense at all. Hillary represents the same identity-politics driven positions as Obama whereas Trump is such a loose cannon that just about anything might happen.

It will be an America where the Republican Party and its RW morons will be taking a seat in the back of the bus. :0) Democrats will be doing the driving.

The Supreme Court will be in the hands of Clinton and the Democratic Party .. and she will be choosing multiple new members.

The Republican base is aging and rapidly shrinking, and the American population is rapidly evolving away from republicans and the RW.

You're a hack but at least a honest hack with admitting the SCOTUS will be a political arm of the left. Your theory has a flaw though, people tend to get more conservative as they age and many young leftists will mature with families and see the errors of their ways. Just like the previous generations. You obviously are too young for any perspective.

I grew up in the 60's .. and if your theory about getting older and becoming conservative were true, the Republican Party base wouldn't be the party of white men only .. the only demographic where the majority votes for republicans.

The fault in your theory is that even many who are conservative won't vote for the Republican Party.

You're obviously not paying attention to even what many republicans are saying about the future of a virtually all-white party.

Non-white people aren't going to vote for an all-white party .. and neither will many white people. Pretty obvious why they shouldn't and won't.
The GOP isn't the party of the old or white, you're a fool and if you grew up in the 60s your are an old fool. Conservatives don't vote Republican? You aren't particularly bright, no wonder you are stuck on stupid.

Lots of flatulence there but we are in a crisis and those on the right have decided to resort to unconventional means to get us back on track. If we do get back on track it will be due to conservative policies in action and will make the party prosper like it couldn't before. You doom and gloomers are funny if you think you can sell your shit by calling it candy.

I don't care what you call it .. but an evolving society does not favor an all-white RW political party.

Should be fairly easy to figure that out .. but somehow, republicans just can't.

They roll this shit out about once a week

That and infrastructure

yeah she was on the tube promising shovel ready jobs again

--LOL

when quizzed about the gigantic failure the last one was

she said spending a trillion dollars on it wasnt enough

I don't care what you call it .. but an evolving society does not favor an all-white RW political party.

Should be fairly easy to figure that out .. but somehow, republicans just can't.
That's because you start with a false premise then procede to build a tower of shit on top of it thinking it's good to go.

Trump isn't Conservative. He beat the more Conservative candidates by actively mocking their "accomplishments" and "policies." His win isn't a victory for Conservatism. If he wins the White House he isn't going to embrace Conservative policy.

Read his policies. He's all for increased government roles in the economy, job creation, etc. He is absolutely not for decreased government. There's a reason some of the most ardent #NeverTrump voices in the GOP are the most hardline Conservative policy makers the GOP has.

I know you want to think that Conservatism won. It absolutely did not.

The problem is that you are highly opinionated and operate with very few facts. True, the GOP congress has done to little to stop obama's agenda but it's not true that they have done nothing. I don't know where you get the lining their own pockets thing from, sounds like a reacharound.

Fiscal responsibility, helping and growing business, easing tax burdens, smaller more efficient government, etc. are issues that concern mature thinking people, unlike yourself.

The republican congress has not been the least bit fiscally responsible since 2000. Then look at how many congressmen and women have gone to congress not millionaires, yet leave millionaires. And on issues, Take Dick Perry. Longest serving governor in Texas history, Pro wall, anti illegal immigrant, yet did nothing to slow the flow of illegal immigrants. Matter of fact, he made it possible for illegal immigrants to get instate tuition at collages. Its the same on the Democrat side. All the stuff they have promised to fix has not been fixed, (racism anyone ?) and the list go's on and democrats also start out in washington not millionaires and leave rich. Honestly, With Bernie doing as good as he did, even though he was and is crazy as hell really made a mess in his party. Im thinking and hoping both parties go back to being normal again.

Trump isn't Conservative. He beat the more Conservative candidates by actively mocking their "accomplishments" and "policies." His win isn't a victory for Conservatism. If he wins the White House he isn't going to embrace Conservative policy.

Read his policies. He's all for increased government roles in the economy, job creation, etc. He is absolutely not for decreased government. There's a reason some of the most ardent #NeverTrump voices in the GOP are the most hardline Conservative policy makers the GOP has.

I know you want to think that Conservatism won. It absolutely did not.
I didn't say Trump was a conservative. It would help if you read the posts instead of getting impressions. He has come out with some conservative appeals, namely the SCOTUS pick, which will be critical. Picking Pence as a VP was also a good move in the right direction.

If you read the actual words I said if we get on the right track it will be due to conservative principles, that will help the GOP enomously and I understand the opposition, we are at war here and I want you leftists defeated and rooted out in every nook and corner of the US.

The GOP controls both houses of congress, most governorships and most state legislators. Don't you libtards ever get tired of being wrong? It

Hold all those offices......And nothing ever gets done. Still got Obama care, still got abortions, still have everything republicans said they would get rid of. And didn't.

Don't you get tired of being lied to like the chump you are. Or do you get what you deserve?

Well seeing GOP does not have the power to override the President Veto tell you they can't get their agenda signed into law...

They lack the votes to override a veto and no Democrat is suicidal with their damn political career to side with the GOP...

Now if the GOP had the votes to override a veto and still did nothing then you might have a great argument!

Im thinking average democrats are as sick of their reps as average republicans are. Reps from both parties are not serving their constituents, they are serving them selves.

The republican congress has not been the least bit fiscally responsible since 2000. Then look at how many congressmen and women have gone to congress not millionaires, yet leave millionaires. And on issues, Take Dick Perry. Longest serving governor in Texas history, Pro wall, anti illegal immigrant, yet did nothing to slow the flow of illegal immigrants. Matter of fact, he made it possible for illegal immigrants to get instate tuition at collages. Its the same on the Democrat side. All the stuff they have promised to fix has not been fixed, (racism anyone ?) and the list go's on and democrats also start out in washington not millionaires and leave rich. Honestly, With Bernie doing as good as he did, even though he was and is crazy as hell really made a mess in his party. Im thinking and hoping both parties go back to being normal again.
I'll wait for you to support the allegations.

Ah, so you want me to purchase the new and improved Hillary.

Twice the hope and three times the change!

The GOP isn't the party of the old or white, you're a fool and if you grew up in the 60s your are an old fool. Conservatives don't vote Republican? You aren't particularly bright, no wonder you are stuck on stupid.

I love talking to you dumb ass RWers.

Rand Paul: GOP is turning into 'the old white man's party'

Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.) says the GOP is at risk of turning into “the old white man’s party.”

“I think it’s important that the Republican Party not be seen as a party that’s not welcoming and that [doesn’t] want new people,” the presidential candidate told host Chris Hayes on MSNBC’s “All In."

“I’ve said we need to be a party that has, you know, [people] with earrings, without earrings, with tattoos, without tattoos, black, white, brown, rich [and] poor,” Paul said. "If anything, one of the faults of the Republican Party is we’re not diverse enough.

“When we become the old white man’s party — which we’ve been kind of headed towards for a while — we’re never going to win another election.”
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...nd-gop-morphing-into-the-old-white-mans-party

Do you think he's the only republican speaking this truth? You might given how ignorantly you post.

Would you like to see the statistics .. otherwise known as FACTS? :lol: Of course you don't because you don't operate on facts, you operate on emotion.

Take the challenge .. ask me for the FACTS .. let's see which one of us is truly stuck on stupid.

I DARE YOU TO. :0)

No, I see the Congressional GOP members stonewalling Trump like they did Oblama...

Forum List

Back