Truth Social looks much like Twitter...Trump seems to have trimmed down by quite a bit......

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
1645109459370.png

1645109515142.png

Nice...

JO

When its off beta testing, I will join…why not?

Me too.

Twitter is crumbling. Getr is good, but not as elegant. Parler was perfect, but the monopoly used their power to destroy it. Pretend Parler is shit.

The Monopoly; Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft can't attack Truth Social. Trump and his investors own the infrastructure - nothing shitty the Monopoly can do.

Other than violence, which I actually wouldn't put past the Monopoly.

Me too.

Twitter is crumbling. Getr is good, but not as elegant. Parler was perfect, but the monopoly used their power to destroy it. Pretend Parler is shit.

The Monopoly; Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft can't attack Truth Social. Trump and his investors own the infrastructure - nothing shitty the Monopoly can do.

Other than violence, which I actually wouldn't put past the Monopoly.
They will try. I’m sure lawsuits will be filed the day it goes live. I will be signing up for it and dumping Twitter.

When its off beta testing, I will join…why not?
Uh, because social media sucks in general on politics as the wingnuts fly uncaged and unhinged, and this new one will probably be the biggest propaganda site west of St Petersburg, Russia?

Who refers to themselves as “Your favorite President”?

What a giant douche
Yeah, definitely not your stuttering fuck, for sure... especially after his daughter's diary revealed that she had to take showers, as a teenager, with daddy. That's fucking disgusting... and probably illegal in every state except oregon and vermont.

Good point.

Ashley Biden.jpg

Obama was a popularly elected President. Something Trump failed at in two tries.

How can someone be a favorite President who had 84 million Americans vote against him and never got over 50 percent approval?
Easy....there will be 84 million non participants ( bullshit number anyway) who will not bet there. The 70 plus million ( probably closer to 90 ) who did vote for Trump will no doubt have a strong presence there and most likely outnumber the naysayers by at least 10 t0 1 on the site itself. I'm sure there will be some never Trumpers and lefty trolls there as well. Ergo. Favorite POTUS to that particular group.....this is not "brain surgery" difficult to understand.

JO

Easy....there will be 84 million non participants ( bullshit number anyway) who will not bet there. The 70 plus million ( probably closer to 90 ) who did vote for Trump will no doubt have a strong presence there and most likely outnumber the naysayers by at least 10 t0 1 on the site itself. I'm sure there will be some never Trumpers and lefty trolls there as well. Ergo. Favorite POTUS to that particular group.....this is not "brain surgery" difficult to understand.

JO
Whistling past a graveyard

Trump has to convince 84 million Americans that he is no longer the Batshit Crazy SOB that they ejected from office in 2020.

Twitter is already virtually out of business; way back when Trump let it be known he was starting his own platform...

However, will Parler and Gettr be able to survive against such a superior product as Truth?

There are already 500 million subscribers

Trump's platform stock, DWAC, has gone from $9 to $87 in a 4 months.

Meanwhile FakeBook (FB) is swirling down the shitter.

I'd love to hear the spin on that from something like that Raggedy Ass ginger shit clown that lies to us everyday. She could sprain her little rodent brain with that kind of industrial-grade lying.

I got off Twitter when they started banning Conservative content, and go to FB maybe 1 time a month.

I also will join the new platform, and I am sure there will be Leftists there, considering unlike Twitter, they aren't going to ban anyone unless there is some sort of call for violence.

Of course, many Leftists might stay just on Twitter alone, because they prefer an echo chamber. In any case, let them have it if that is what they want!

Uh, because social media sucks in general on politics as the wingnuts fly uncaged and unhinged, and this new one will probably be the biggest propaganda site west of St Petersburg, Russia?
“Propaganda”?
You mean like a place like Twitter and Facebook where RUSSIAN COLLUSION and UKRAINIAN quid pro quo propaganda was spread?

“Propaganda”?
You mean like a place like Twitter and Facebook where RUSSIAN COLLUSION and UKRAINIAN quid pro quo propaganda was spread?
Yeah, pretty much. I have never done Twitter and dropped Facebook the same year I retired. Heck, look at this place.

Forum List

Back