Truth Social kicked out of Google Play store

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Bwahahaha. Probably embarrassed by the filth posted by the MAGATs. I’d guess Apple isn’t far behind.

KEY POINTS
  • Donald Trump’s Truth Social is not available on the Google Play store.
  • The restriction means that 44% of smartphone users in the U.S. cannot download the app.
  • Google says that the app violates the Play store’s standards for content moderation, according to Axios.

Bwahahaha. Probably embarrassed by the filth posted by the MAGATs. I’d guess Apple isn’t far behind.

KEY POINTS
  • The restriction means that 44% of smartphone users in the U.S. cannot download the app.
  • Google says that the app violates the Play store’s standards for content moderation, according to Axios.
Democrat minion cheering more censorship. Very sad.

Can't Android access the Web? ... or is there a reason "Truth Social" isn't on the Web ... this site here, USMB, violates almost all of Google's rules, but what the hell is Google going to do about it? ...

Can private parties be compelled to do this? ... I hope not ... so far, the Apple iPhone has been operating as expected without the download ... no surprise there ... I guess it sucks to be an Android owner ...

BTW ... my Western Electric brand phone doesn't need the download either ...

KEY POINTS
Losing investment backing and not paying the internet provider sounds like another successful Trump business going down in flames.

KEY POINTS

So in other words "censorship".

Is google going to be responsible for all the inspirational videos posted on their site that radicalized people to commit terror?

The irony in it all, to deem one company fascist for not stopping speech but themselves allowing terror videos and the like without issue that lead to murder.

These actions don't speak to citizens as "we are protecting you", they speak to citizens as "we are protecting legacy politicians and their instruments".

KEY POINTS

Democracy dies under censorship.

Forum List

Back