Truth IS: Eisenhower's V-Day for Vaccinations can Help us Today

Still waiting Bond.
You completely whiffed.
I absolutely Gutted your last TWO posts and you had No reply.
You just keep changing the subject/can't deal with being ripped point by point.
Yes contrary to your claims, another pair of Victories for Me, Whippings for you.
3 or 4 if you count all the points within, like your old 'News' on Delta/like you missed the whole thing.

james bond said:
>>The medical people are saying its symptoms could be worse if you haven't been vaccinated.<<

Lol, start in with the ad hominem attacks as you've been getting your arse whipped by everyone in this forum. Your argument doesn't make much sense bringing in polio. I was saying leave that out and discuss the delta variant which you didn't say enough about. I made a better argument than you in one sentence. You should've just agreed with me, took your lumps, and crawled away from this embarrassing nonsensical thread.

Here's what I got from my health care provider:

Here’s what we know about the delta variant so far:

• Delta is highly contagious — it seems to spread more easily and quickly than other variants [See footnote 1].
  • Unvaccinated people are at higher risk now than they were before Delta emerged.
  • More young people are getting sick with delta compared with earlier strains [See footnote 2].
  • You can reduce your risk of contracting the virus if you’re fully vaccinated.
  • A small number of fully vaccinated people have become infected. Their symptoms tend to be mild, but they can spread the virus to others [See footnote 3].

You Lying Idiot.
1. Show me a single instance of me getting my "arse whipped."
You didn't/can't.
In fact, just this afternoon and evening I was about 20-0.

2. YOU got your idiot Arse whipped by suggesting I didn't mention Delta in your previous post!!!
But in fact I had ("esp"/Especially "Delta" in mentioning 'virtually everyone would get it') just a few posts previous (#25 last page) your Error/Lie.
So YOU got your arse kicked 100% and you have not Admitted you blew it.
You are DISHONEST.

3. Everyone knows about Delta already you Idiot.
You post as if it's News!
It would only be News to someone living in a closet or in an Institution with you.
Your article is 3 Months old.
("what we know so far"?/Aug 3rd!, LOL)
Everyone knows it's more contagious (est 2.5x, with a viral load 1000x more than the original.)
Here's News: Delta Peaked about 7 weeks ago and has now faded to just a tiny fraction thereof.

100% wrong/Lying/Obsolete on every point.

`

Last edited:
Despite the Anti-Vax abuse of ["channeling"] Eisenhower by a Political poster here,
He Urged Americans to get the Polio Vaccine!

Opinion: Eisenhower's V-Day for vaccinations can help us today
By William Lambers
Aug 18, 2021
Austin American-Statesman

To eliminate the dreaded disease polio in the 1950s, President Dwight Eisenhower called for a V-day, asking everyone to schedule a vaccine shot. V-day was to inspire a victory through vaccination against disease.

America had won World War II, culminating with V-days in Europe and Asia. Now they could do the same against polio, a disease that potentially killed or crippled. I remember very well my Aunt Eleanor, who had trouble walking because she had polio as a child in the early 1900s. Had the vaccine been available then it would have saved her from a lifetime medical crisis.

The polio vaccines that were developed saved many lives and eventually made it a very rare disease. But that was only possible because of a sustained vaccination effort to increase participation. It was not easy.

When announcing V-day against polio, Eisenhower said: "Many people are needlessly risking death or lifetime handicap simply because they have failed to take advantage of one of medicine's great achievements." Today many people are also missing out on the COVID-19 vaccine that can save them from hospitalization or death. Not even half of the U.S. population is fully vaccinated, and meanwhile the very highly transmissible delta variant of COVID-19 is spreading rapidly.

That’s why we need a V-day, or a V-week, to rally everyone to get the vaccine against COVID-19. That is our best chance in making COVID-19 a rare disease, too. President Joe Biden and the former presidents could make televised statements urging vaccinations for V-day 2021.
[.....]

`
He URGED, didn't mandate

And the polio vaccine is a real vaccine...
The kung flu vaccines are mRNA inhibitors or something else--no one really knows.

Still waiting Bond.
You completely whiffed.
I absolutely Gutted your last TWO posts and you had No reply.
You just keep changing the subject/can't deal with being ripped point by point.
Yes contrary to your claims, another pair of Victories for Me, Whippings for you.
3 or 4 if you count all the points within, like your old 'News' on Delta/like you missed the whole thing.
There's better threads here on the vaxx, so will go there. I can see you're still angry about the beatings I handed out.

>>Everyone knows about Delta already you Idiot.
You post as if it's News!<<

You're the one who started this thread with a two month old opinion piece. Practically everyone has heard about the delta variant, but do not know such as more younger people getting it and it being more contagious.

Last edited:
He URGED, didn't mandate

The kung flu vaccines are mRNA inhibitors or something else--no one really knows.
But now It and many other vaccines ARE Mandated to go to public school.
The same may happen with these when are tested on the youngest groups.
It was only vaccine Mandates that wiped out many diseases.
Did you ever object to other vaccines before you became a 'Kung Flu' MAGAt?
Did you ever object to mandatory seat belts?
What about no smoking in Public to avoid the minor effects of second hand smoke?
Your absolute rights stop when you affect other's health/go out in public.

They are real vaccines, just a new type.
And JNJ is Not an MRNA vaccine.
There ya go Clown!
Funny, as many anti-Vaxxers like you object to [old] vaccines overall because they use/put the real weakened disease and other ingredients they object to in your body.

`

Last edited:
haha. Oh my. So becvause you, with zero education or experience in any related field, doesn't know... then nobody does. Can't see past your own nose.

And Eisenhower most definitely would have initiated mandates, if the stupid denial we see today was occurring then.

And Eisenhower most definitely would have initiated mandates, if the stupid denial we see today was occurring then.
Lol, your post shows YOU'RE the IDIOT who calls the cons and those who disagree with you here. Eisenhower was a Republican and made the polio vaccine voluntary.

"DISTRIBUTION WHEN THE FOUNDATION PROGRAM IS COMPLETED

As soon as the Foundation program is completed, distribution must continue to proceed in a fair and orderly manner. The Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare presented to me two weeks ago a sound plan for the distribution of the vaccine. I promptly endorsed that plan and made it public.

Briefly the voluntary control plan for distribution will work as follows:"

You can eat your words and be laughed off this thread now.

And if the idiotic denial we see today were present then, he would have instituted mandates. If that makes your ass itchy, that's your problem.
You don't know that. You have nothing that would prove it either. You are talking your usual shit.

Remember, we liked Ike, we don't like Biden.

And if the idiotic denial we see today were present then, he would have instituted mandates. If that makes your ass itchy, that's your problem.
It demonstrates a great leader leads and can convince his people. Biden is the weakest POTUS ever and can't move people to take action so NEEDS mandates. You're like Biden in that you can't move people.

I have no problem as itchy ass like you, but now recognize weak Biden needed mandates for people to get the vaccine. No wonder the distrust.

haha. Oh my. So becvause you, with zero education or experience in any related field, doesn't know... then nobody does. Can't see past your own nose.

And No one's called Eisenhower a Commie.

`

What these people who think that it is illegal for the govt. or a company to mandate a vaccine do not know the law or the history of the US on this matter. Thanks for the thread because Policlick is an enigma of what a liar is.
I believe George Washington was the first to have a vaccine Mandate for our troops.
Commie?

`

I believe George Washington was the first to have a vaccine Mandate for our troops.
Commie?

`
But that was for small pox, a very deadly disease with a nearly 0% chance of survival at that time as opposed to a virus with a 99.8% survival rate even for the untreated.

Forum List

Back