#TrumpWon

I did find it odd The moderator asked trump 2 questions about "scandals" and only said "yea what about the emails" to Hillary. And her ten second response was sufficient..

hey Gomer, there's two more debates. If those precious emails don't surface during those you can whine like a little girl then.

news flash !

nobody but Trumpbots gives a shit about the emails

Many people give a shit......normal, rational people who like our secrets secure, but people like you think birtherism is an issue....bwahahahahahahahhahaha

Racism is an issue.
Birtherism=racism.

I did find it odd The moderator asked trump 2 questions about "scandals" and only said "yea what about the emails" to Hillary. And her ten second response was sufficient..

hey Gomer, there's two more debates. If those precious emails don't surface during those you can whine like a little girl then.

news flash !

Many people give a shit......normal, rational people who like our secrets secure, but people like you think birtherism is an issue....bwahahahahahahahhahaha

Racism is an issue.
Birtherism=racism.

No its not

Only to the left, its as important as bridgegate another pile of bullshit
But Sidney Blumenthal.started it....fucking racist democrats....bwahahahahahaha

Oh wait didnt he question Cruzs birth as well? Did Blumenthal or does he only question black guys?

news flash !

Racism is an issue.
Birtherism=racism.
No its not
Oh wait didnt he question Cruzs birth as well? Did Blumenthal or does he only question black guys?

Birtherism=racism.
Always has
Always will
Sydney Blumenthal did not start it. You’re just being an idiot (as always).

Quick Question: Has Trump ever said ANYTHING you don’t believe? Ever?

People don't even know what racism is anymore. Questioning ones birthplace isn't racist you big bags of dumbfuck

This is the top trending hashtag and sentiment on the morning after the first debate. And tweeters are largely younger (and diverse), allegedly Hillary's strongholds. Yet, we're gonna get more gas lighting from the media. Even the link I clicked on to read this basically had a Hillary propaganda debate highlights video along with it.

Who said that? You?

This is the top trending hashtag and sentiment on the morning after the first debate. And tweeters are largely younger (and diverse), allegedly Hillary's strongholds. Yet, we're gonna get more gas lighting from the media. Even the link I clicked on to read this basically had a Hillary propaganda debate highlights video along with it.

View attachment 91433

Up about 5 points from this morning.

#youlose

Gas lighting.

Who said that? You?

I don't make sh** up. Anything else?

People don't even know what racism is anymore. Questioning ones birthplace isn't racist you big bags of dumbfuck

I know you were born in Russia.
Asking you where you were born. Is not a racist. Asking you if you are white or black is not a racist..........

BUT.......... Trump keep bringing this up for almost 5 years. Then make himself so proud that he made Obama brought up his birth certificate. Then still keep going............. That is fucking racist asshole.
I know you are dumber than I thought but you are also stupid. You even support that Hillary was wearing a head set during the debate. You are a retarded moron.

If you watch the debate........... after almost 8 years Trump still doesn't recognized we have a black president. During the the debate Trump said ................... *YOUR PRESIDENT*

Asking you where you were born. Is not a racist. Asking you if you are white or black is not a racist..........

BUT.......... Trump keep bringing this up for almost 5 years. Then make himself so proud that he made Obama brought up his birth certificate. Then still keep going............. That is fucking racist asshole.
I know you are dumber than I thought but you are also stupid. You even support that Hillary was wearing a head set during the debate. You are a retarded moron.

If you watch the debate........... after almost 8 years Trump still doesn't recognized we have a black president. During the the debate Trump said ................... *YOUR PRESIDENT*

You using race in your arguments is not racist and others caring about their country is racist, according to you. Honestly, STFU.

You using race in your arguments is not racist and others caring about their country is racist, according to you. Honestly, STFU.

Another retarded moron came out from hibernation.

his Trumpbots will say he won regardless ... his handlers KNOW otherwise.

they also know if he continues to be himself rather than a candidate running for office (not the nomination) his ass is grass, and the voters are the lawnmower.

View attachment 91433

#youlose

Gas lighting.

Makes about as much sense as your “fork” idiocy.

Potato Salad.

No I didn't. Goddamn dumbfuck, you ALWAYS fail.

Another retarded moron came out from hibernation.

Yes, you did.

View attachment 91433

#youlose

Gas lighting.

Makes about as much sense as your “fork” idiocy.

Potato Salad.

You mean those facts don't suit you? We know that.

What do you mean you didn't? Are you denying that you were born in Russia based on how you support Putin?
Are you denying that you supported an idiot of your kind that posted Hillary was wearing a head set to cheat on the debate?
Are you denying that Trump is not a racist asshole?
You are one fucked human being. You don't know diddly shit except your hatred and ignorance. From the fuck up lightweight.

What do you mean you didn't? Are you denying that you were born in Russia based on how you support Putin?
Are you denying that you supported an idiot of your kind that posted Hillary was wearing a head set to cheat on the debate?
Are you denying that Trump is not a racist asshole?
You are one fucked human being. You don't know diddly shit except your hatred and ignorance. From the fuck up lightweight.

Dude, Hillary has fucked over so many people. You have no moral high ground on this. Some are not alive to even tell the tale.

news flash !

Racism is an issue.
Birtherism=racism.
No its not

Birtherism=racism.
Always has
Always will
Sydney Blumenthal did not start it. You’re just being an idiot (as always).

Quick Question: Has Trump ever said ANYTHING you don’t believe? Ever?
Why did hitlery start it then?

Forum List

Back