Trumps speech today and fake election

YUGE Crowd. He's Ba-aaack
America's REAL SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGA!!!

1624807301124.png

Dozens walked out
I bet if I told you seven or eight years ago that you would vote for a twice-impeached, one-term POTUS whose organization will be charged with criminal bank fraud and tax evasion next week by the Manhattan D.A. and NY A.G., you would tell me I'm crazy

Dozens walked out
I bet if I told you seven or eight years ago that you would vote for a twice-impeached, one-term POTUS whose organization will be charged with criminal bank fraud and tax evasion next week by the Manhattan D.A. and NY A.G., you would tell me I'm crazy

I wouldn't call you and those you support crazy. I'd call them liars and you silly for falling for it.

Someone reported that Trump showed no energy or enthusiasm. Just went through the same tired old whine: stolen election, blah, blah, blah.

Sounds like Trump is a real limp dick, these days. Of course, he always appeared that way to many of us.

Did he wear his cute little maggot cap?

If you had the genital fortitude to listen/watch one of his rallies you might change your mind...but you can't let that happen can you. LOLOL

Someone reported that Trump showed no energy or enthusiasm. Just went through the same tired old whine: stolen election, blah, blah, blah.

Sounds like Trump is a real limp dick, these days. Of course, he always appeared that way to many of us.

He talked about how reporters had to stand in the socially distanced circles at Beijing Biden rallies to make it look like people actually showed up. All of 8 circles.

If you had the genital fortitude to listen/watch one of his rallies you might change your mind...but you can't let that happen can you. LOLOL
Indeed, lefties wait for the MSM to tell them what to think. They are not allowed to venture outside the box.

'trump lovers' are not in trouble dude. It's you guys that get the smack down in court and/or shown to be liars and colluders. Your resident is turning this country over to the ChiComs. You think you hated it when Trump was in the White House!! LOL i don't ever expect you to admit that. Democrats will gladly see the country destroyed in order to keep their positions/power/purse.

That's the same dodge that that other pig, Limbaugh, used to try to use. Everybody knows the crap Trump spews, just like everybody knew the crap Limbaugh spewed.

That's the same dodge that that other pig, Limbaugh, used to try to use. Everybody knows the crap Trump spews, just like everybody knew the crap Limbaugh spewed.

not surprising liberal men can't relate to actual men. Don't get your tuesday panties in a wad there budella.

Why thank you for alerting us to the leftist lockstep press grunting out loud its partisan hatred that leads lefties to utter confusion

Why thank you for alerting us to the leftist lockstep press grunting out loud its partisan hatred that leads lefties to utter confusion
I'm not a lefty, I' m an Independent. And I want to vote for a GOP presidential candidate in 2024. But they have to find a good candidate.

I've made no secret of my disdain for trump. He's a degenerate, a liar, a fraud, and worse. I can't support someone like that.

Forum List

Back