Trumps racism washes up in the UK

The Beeb should apologize and right quickly. The cheap scumbag currently in the Oval Office has a nasty comment, based on the personal characteristics of the person he is intending to insult, about anyone who dares to criticize him (and God forbid if this person is someone other than a straight white male). He doesn't even know how to behave in public. Ms. Munchetty was right to say that she was furious.
I love it when he does that!!!!!

The Beeb should apologize and right quickly. The cheap scumbag currently in the Oval Office has a nasty comment, based on the personal characteristics of the person he is intending to insult, about anyone who dares to criticize him (and God forbid if this person is someone other than a straight white male). He doesn't even know how to behave in public. Ms. Munchetty was right to say that she was furious.

I'm sure you do. Apparently you got the same low level of parenting that he got.

I'm sure you do. Apparently you got the same low level of parenting that he got.
I don't care
just as long as he MAGAs
I play this every morning and night

Trump’s language is racist because Trump is a racist.

You are a race baiting asshole.
the collusion thing was bullshit, so they are trying the racist crap now

Anything to justify their refusal to accept the outcome of the election.

If they thought accusing him of being a lizard alien from the planet Zultan, would work, they would do it, and swear on a mountain of bibles that it was true.

They are sub human scum.

You are a race baiting asshole.
the collusion thing was bullshit, so they are trying the racist crap now

Anything to justify their refusal to accept the outcome of the election.

If they thought accusing him of being a lizard alien from the planet Zultan, would work, they would do it, and swear on a mountain of bibles that it was true.

They are sub human scum.
and unAmerican

The bbc accepts that but doesnt want its presenters calling him racist. Its a bit bizarre.

They want news presenters, presenting the news, not their judgements? And you can't understand?

LOL!!! Silly commie.

If you watched the video, she was responding to a question by her co-host, on a breakfast news-and-talk show like Good Morning, America, as to what she thought, as a woman of color, about it-boy's use of loaded language. Her opinion, which included her comments on herself being told to "go back" somewhere was solicited.

The bbc accepts that but doesnt want its presenters calling him racist. Its a bit bizarre.

They want news presenters, presenting the news, not their judgements? And you can't understand?

LOL!!! Silly commie.

If you watched the video, she was responding to a question by her co-host, on a breakfast news-and-talk show like Good Morning, America, as to what she thought, as a woman of color, about it-boy's use of loaded language. Her opinion, which included her comments on herself being told to "go back" somewhere was solicited.

"it-boy"? YOu mean the President of the United States?

What are you, a child?

LOL!!! Silly commie.

What are you, a child?

No, I most certainly do not mean that. He will never by a legitimate President of the United States. He is not worth my spit.
Okay, it's back to the orange whore.

LOL!!! Silly commie.

What are you, a child?

No, I most certainly do not mean that. He will never by a legitimate President of the United States. He is not worth my spit.
It amuses me that racists do not recognise racism. Perhaps they think racism doesnt exist.

LOL!!! Silly commie.

What are you, a child?

He is totally the legitimate President of the United States, and your treasonous hysteria shows that your side of the divide is the crazy hate filled side.

And as such, you and/or people like you probably such not be co-hosts on a news and talk show. YOu are too fucking crazy.

LOL!!! Silly commie.

What are you, a child?

It amuses me that racists do not recognise racism. Perhaps they think racism doesnt exist.

LOL!!! Silly commie.

What are you, a child?

It amuses me that you leftards see racism EVERYWHERE, especially where it is not.

Growing backlash against BBC in Naga Munchetty race row

The BBC is facing a growing crisis over its decision to censure the presenter Naga Munchetty over comments she made about Donald Trump, amid a furious backlash inside and outside the corporation.

The BBC Breakfast presenter was found to have breached her employer’s editorial guidelines when she told viewers she felt “absolutely furious” about the US president’s language, shortly after he told four non-white Democratic congresswomen, all US citizens, to “go home”.

Its clear that the BBC got this wrong and they should apologise. Its interesting to note that they agree that donnys remarks were racist.

Hey, Abdul Tainant, cite one racist comment from Trump. If you claim he said that those illegally crossing the border were racists and murderers, you would be leaving out that he actually said "Some" of the people coming over the border illegally were murderers and rapists...an accurate statement. Nations need border control so that they can vet those attempting to enter, to weed out: people fleeing arrest warrants, drug cartel members, terrorists, murderers, rapists, burglars, robbers and such. We already have enough of them ourselves and don't want more flooding in.

The BBC is facing a growing crisis over its decision to censure the presenter Naga Munchetty over comments she made about Donald Trump, amid a furious backlash inside and outside the corporation.

The BBC Breakfast presenter was found to have breached her employer’s editorial guidelines when she told viewers she felt “absolutely furious” about the US president’s language, shortly after he told four non-white Democratic congresswomen, all US citizens, to “go home”.

Its clear that the BBC got this wrong and they should apologise. Its interesting to note that they agree that donnys remarks were racist.

Hey, Abdul Tainant, cite one racist comment from Trump. If you claim he said that those illegally crossing the border were racists and murderers, you would be leaving out that he actually said "Some" of the people coming over the border illegally were murderers and rapists...an accurate statement. Nations need border control so that they can vet those attempting to enter, to weed out: people fleeing arrest warrants, drug cartel members, terrorists, murderers, rapists, burglars, robbers and such. We already have enough of them ourselves and don't want more flooding in.

Tommy is just a filthy liar. LIke all of his ilk.

Huh trump is racist?? Wtf lol you all are insane

Huh trump is racist?? Wtf lol you all are insane

Tommy just says shit like that. He knows it is shit. But instead of a mouth, he has a face anus, and shit comes out of it.

Just the way it is, with lefties.

Forum List

Back