Trump's people should check weather reports before busing in people to open air rallies

He buses in people to a rally in Nebraska with a cold front coming and damn near freezes some of them to death and now in Florida he makes old people stand in the heat for hours dropping some them from heat stroke..Dozen People Overcome By Heat, Rushed To Hospital During Trump's Florida Rally

So what's your bullshit now, Bent, that some people got cold at an outdoor rally in Nebraska where it was 30°F out? And that some people got hot in Florida?

Trump's been doing rallies for 5 years. People come hours before, stand in lines a mile long, tens of thousands often can't even get in. Everybody knows this.

Trump has more fans and supporters who love him he's forgotten about than Obama, Hillary and Joe Biden put together. That's what really BUGS you.

If not for these outrageous Covid restrictions, all these things would be comfortable and easy INDOOR events.

MORE VICTIMS OF THE DEMOCRATS COVID INSANITY.

The people who come to hear Trump speak live there.
They are used to the local weather and know how to dress.
Looney liberal's who post this nonsense are mentally defective. ... :cuckoo:

He buses in people to a rally in Nebraska with a cold front coming and damn near freezes some of them to death and now in Florida he makes old people stand in the heat for hours dropping some them from heat stroke..Dozen People Overcome By Heat, Rushed To Hospital During Trump's Florida Rally
What was that?
35026118-8894501-image-a-4_1604025775760.jpg

And perhaps you should mind your own God damn business. Trump supporters aren't the dumbasses demodimwits are and can think for themselves and be responsible for their own actions. They are not the stupid drooling sheeple of the left who haven't the ability or the will to think for themselves or take responsibility for their own actions.

It is obvious at this point that Donald Trump hates his supporters. If every one of them got the COVIDS and 5% dropped dead, he'd wolf down a Big Mac and Diet Coke to celebrate.
Interesting... would this be before or after he celebrated with his Chinese partners & his pedo son?
Sorry, thought we were talking about Creepy Joe. My bad.
Obviously, Beijing Biden doesn't have these problems since no one shows up when he speaks.

It is obvious at this point that Donald Trump hates his supporters. If every one of them got the COVIDS and 5% dropped dead, he'd wolf down a Big Mac and Diet Coke to celebrate.
You should learn about science and the world it details. You see, less than 0...05% would even be at risk of dying and then ONLY if they are in an at-risk category.

Study hard now.

Like he cares about anyone other than himself.

View attachment 408786

Thats his son behind him....

Yep, he even hates his own family with the possible exception of Ivanka - Whom he'd love to date. ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Like he cares about anyone other than himself.

View attachment 408786

Thats his son behind him....

Yep, he even hates his own family with the possible exception of Ivanka - Whom he'd love to date. ;)

maxresdefault.jpg
Its disgusting behavior but I'm afraid it's all true.

You should learn about science and the world it details. You see, less than 0...05% would even be at risk of dying and then ONLY if they are in an at-risk category.

Study hard now.

Trumptards should never discuss "science".

Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)
Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.​
Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).​

1.4% which makes it 14 times more deadly than the flu.

Its disgusting behavior but I'm afraid it's all true.

He hates women. Did you happen to see him humiliate Martha McSally? I have NOTHING in common with the woman, but if I'd been her, I'd have flipped him the bird!

Yeah. If this was anywhere else, her opposition would be broadcasting the shit out of that. I haven't been watching much TV so I have not seen if Kelly has ran an ad with that humiliating performance by Trump and McSally. She looked pretty subservient I'm afraid.

Again, she deserves a better party than this.

Just as an aside, I think you'll see her as governor one day if she wants the office. She's a rockstar.

Study hard now.

Trumptards should never discuss "science".

Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)
Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.​
Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).​

1.4% which makes it 14 times more deadly than the flu.

we're talking about the USA and the dumb fuck tries to pass off world data (who know what ass they pulled that shit from) that has no bearing on the USA or a Trump rally.........

I love it when the dems here talk smack about the man who is just days away from kicking their asses. :)

Forum List

Back