Trump's niece: Donald ridiculed my father for joining the military

Actually, if Fred Sr had been senile, the new will would have been invalid, so you lose on that one...

And Trump was under no obligation to pay for that insurance, so it was generous of him to do so...

Wow, it is amazing that you find ways to rationalize objectively awful behavior.

The worst thing about Trump is not what we've found out about him, we've known he was a horrible person since the 1980's, really.

It's what we've found out about the people who support him... and what they are willing to justify.

Just remember, Obi, Trump considers you a "loser" and a "sucker" for serving, and you'll defend that all the way.
Can you please find those quotes in Mary Trump's book and post them here?

Thank you

Actually, if Fred Sr had been senile, the new will would have been invalid, so you lose on that one...

And Trump was under no obligation to pay for that insurance, so it was generous of him to do so...

Wow, it is amazing that you find ways to rationalize objectively awful behavior.

The worst thing about Trump is not what we've found out about him, we've known he was a horrible person since the 1980's, really.

It's what we've found out about the people who support him... and what they are willing to justify.

Just remember, Obi, Trump considers you a "loser" and a "sucker" for serving, and you'll defend that all the way.
Everyone who has been willing to go public (and was actually there) has stated that the allegation that Trump called members of the military "losers" and "suckers" is a lie..

Thank you

Well, even though I own the book, um, no, I won't. What would be the point?

Everyone who has been willing to go public (and was actually there) has stated that the allegation that Trump called members of the military "losers" and "suckers" is a lie..

You mean, the people who have been enabling his bad behavior for the last three years?

Thank you

You mean, the people who have been enabling his bad behavior for the last three years?

So, that's not in her Orange Man Bad book? How odd

Thank you

Can you actually give us a link where someone who was there has come forward and said that Trump made that statement???

Actually, it is... I'm just not wasting my time looking it up and retyping it.

Can you actually give us a link where someone who was there has come forward and said that Trump made that statement???

It was in the Atlantic Article... can't you read?

Come on, guy, you know damned well that if any active duty person confirmed the story, they'd be in violation of regulations criticizing the commander in chief.

Come on, guy, you know damned well that if any active duty person confirmed the story, they'd be in violation of regulations criticizing the commander in chief.
The Atlantic article refused to name "sources"!!!

So you actually expect us to accept your allegations with NO PROOF???

Seriously, Joey, I'm surprised that the Army thought you had a high enough IQ to hand out toilet paper!!!

Hey, you've got JoeB(onkers) and the Atlantic's word on this one. What greater standard of veracity could you hope for?

Uh, guy, unnamed sources are a fact of life in Washington, and usually, they are accepted at face value because the news media is pretty good at confirming the sources.

Remember when they outed Valerie Plame? Well, that started out as "unnamed sources". Guess what, they were right, and they were people in the know.

So we have the Atlantic Article, and the reporting has been confirmed by the NYT, Washington Post, CNN and FOX NEWS.

Oh, yeah, and you have Trump's whole history of engaging in behavior like this.

1599476246462.png

Seriously, Joey, I'm surprised that the Army thought you had a high enough IQ to hand out toilet paper!!!

If you think that all a Supply person does is hand out toilet paper, it makes me wonder if you were ever really in.

Uh, guy, unnamed sources are a fact of life in Washington, and usually, they are accepted at face value because the news media is pretty good at confirming the sources.

Remember when they outed Valerie Plame? Well, that started out as "unnamed sources". Guess what, they were right, and they were people in the know.

So we have the Atlantic Article, and the reporting has been confirmed by the NYT, Washington Post, CNN and FOX NEWS.

Oh, yeah, and you have Trump's whole history of engaging in behavior like this.

View attachment 385547

If you think that all a Supply person does is hand out toilet paper, it makes me wonder if you were ever really in.
If you think you have "proof", link to statements from "witnesses"...

If you can't even name your "sources", you have NOTHING, since anyone can say "somebody that refuses to come forward told me something" (heresay, which is inadmissible)....

And BTW, FOX news said the allegation is a lie (although one of their people, who also refused to name her sources, ran with it)...

• Fox News on Friday said the report was fabricated and criticized The Atlantic's use of anonymous sources.

If you can't even name your "sources", you have NOTHING, since anyone can say "somebody that refuses to come forward told me something" (heresay, which is inadmissible)....

We're not in a court of law. Trump likes to avoid those... for some reason.

Speaking of lawyers, Michael Cohen's book is out now... and we get more of the same.

We're not in a court of law. Trump likes to avoid those... for some reason.

Speaking of lawyers, Michael Cohen's book is out now... and we get more of the same.
And YOU can't name anyone who heard Trump make the statement, can you????

Looks like you're out of gas....

And YOU can't name anyone who heard Trump make the statement, can you????

Looks like you're out of gas....

Give it some time, buddy, this story does not get better for you.
If there aren't any "witnesses" who will even come forward and admit to hearing the statements, there is no story.....

Unless you can link to where someone that can be identified stated that Trump made the statements, you're out of gas!!!!

Last edited:
As has been known for many years. Donald Trump idolized his older brother. His death from severe alcoholism was so traumatic that Don never drank alcohol and still doesn't.
The guy's daughter knows his dad better than a message board guy does.

As has been known for many years. Donald Trump idolized his older brother. His death from severe alcoholism was so traumatic that Don never drank alcohol and still doesn't.
The guy's daughter knows his dad better than a message board guy does.
And Mary Trump has an ax to grind against Donald, since he didn't just hand his money over to her, like she wanted....

First Fox News, now Donald Trump's own niece corroborate reports that Donald Trump hates those who serve in the US Military.
“My father was frequently ridiculed for his career choices and disparaged for serving our country by both his father and by his brother Donald,” said Mary L. Trump, author of a critical book about the president. She said that given the family history regarding the military, it is “beyond comprehension” that her uncle is commander in chief.

Are these people trying to make this forum a drama forum?

"alleged".... come back when you have something real. Oh and of course, there is nothing wrong with questioning an INDIVIDUAL.

Forum List

Back