Trump's Net Worth Plunges $700M As Social Media Site Truth Social Flops.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
The former president’s fortune dropped from an estimated $3.2 billion last fall to $2.5 billion today. The biggest reason? His social media business, once hyped to the moon, has come crashing down, erasing $550 million from his net worth—so far.

In October 2021, Donald Trump was eager for revenge. Nine months earlier he had been banned from Twitter, depriving him of his primary means of communicating with his followers. His solution? Build his own Twitter. Dubbed Truth Social, it had the potential to boost Trump’s fortune by billions. As soon as he announced the plan, supporters piled into Truth Social’s special purpose acquisition company, or SPAC. Shares of the SPAC, Digital World Acquisition Corp., shot up from $10 to $175 in two days, implying that the business was worth $22 billion, his interest amounting to $19 billion.

The hype never lined up with reality. In December 2021, a group of big-money investors promised to inject $1 billion in cash into the venture—but only if they got a sweetheart deal. By that point, shares were trading for $45 on the open market. But under the agreement, the new investors would be guaranteed a profit as long as the shares stayed above $10. When previously estimating the value of Trump’s stake, Forbes used that $10-per-share figure and came to $730 million.

Last edited:
Once again the "Stable Genius" has a failed business venture . Trump Steak, Trump Airlines, Trump University. He is being investigated by New York A.G. Letitia James for tax and real estate fraud. Not to mention Jack Smith's investigations into the Traitor's involvement in 01-06.

Suck to be Orange Shit Gibbon right now.

That's not true. That would be a worse case scenario only if he sold it. You should read your own link.

Besides, I heard not long ago that the site was doing well, but if it sags, just all the more reason for Trump to return to Twitter.

Dude, I know you are loyal MAGA MAGGOT, but TruthSocial is another failed business for the Traitor. Wake up and smell the failure. FORBES is not some liberal press site, it is one largest conservative publications in the world. They say it, its true.

That's not true. That would be a worse case scenario only if he sold it. You should read your own link.

Besides, I heard not long ago that the site was doing well, but if it sags, just all the more reason for Trump to return to Twitter.

Investor's in TruthSocial are dumping it.

$4 million sent to Trump's campaign in less than two days after the NY DA's office leaked the indictment....
1/3rd of the donations from first time donors.....
Ooooops!.....
Attention MAGAGA Super Patriots! Florida multi-billionaire Donald J. Trump needs your Social Security nickels and dimes to Fight off this WITCH HUNT.

Dear Leader can't even afford to Buy big macs for his Legal team's strategy Meetings. Don't be a RINO. Send all your excess Cash to our bleegered President in this unpresidented time in our Nation's history!

CHINA gave drug Addict HUNTER BIDEN more than half a ton of crack Cocaine to bring COVID to America, and he is getting Off SCOTT FREE! Yet the BLACK district attorney of New York is indicating Donald J. Trump for paying his Taxes on time!

THIS IS THE GREATEST ASSAULT ON OUR COUNTRY SINCE THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR. THIS IS A DARK MONEY SNEAK ATTACK BY GEORGE SOROS TO TURN US INTO A BANANA REPUBLIC.

The Money you send for this legal Defense Fund won't end up in the Save America PAC, bleev me. Bleev me, folks. It will not end up in the pockets of Dear Leader's friends, that I can tell you.

Attention MAGAGA Super Patriots! Florida multi-billionaire Donald J. Trump needs your Social Security nickels and dimes to Fight off this WITCH HUNT.

Dear Leader can't even afford to Buy big macs for his Legal team's strategy Meetings. Don't be a RINO. Send all your excess Cash to our bleegered President in this unpresidented time in our Nation's history!

CHINA gave drug Addict HUNTER BIDEN more than half a ton of crack Cocaine to bring COVID to America, and he is getting Off SCOTT FREE! Yet the BLACK district attorney of New York is indicting Donald J. Trump for paying his Taxes on time!

THIS IS THE GREATEST ASSAULT ON OUR COUNTRY SINCE THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR. THIS IS A DARK MONEY SNEAK ATTACK BY GEORGE SOROS TO TURN US INTO A BANANA REPUBLIC.

The Money you send for this legal Defense Fund won't end up in the Save America PAC, bleev me. Bleev me, folks. It will not end up in the pockets of Dear Leader's friends, that I can tell you.

The Traitor will continue to scam his room temperature IQ followers for penny they have.

Another dumb shit who was stupid enough to go to work for Trump is crying in his soup.

Devin Nunes gave up his powerful position in Congress to go to work for Trump's social media company.

Like I keep saying, only a hardcore idiot would sign up to work for Trump these days. They all end up scandalized, disbarred, or jailed.

I don't know that 5 million users is a failure. How many users on Joe Biden's social media? Any of his other businesses? Oh yeah, Joe's only customer is China.
if Biden was a self-centered narcissist ego-maniac -- this would be a retort....

But instead, it seems like someone whining and defending their Daddy

Trump said Truth would put Twitter out of business.....but thankfully, Elon bought Twitter and he is doing a great job of fucking it up by himself...

The former president’s fortune dropped from an estimated $3.2 billion last fall to $2.5 billion today. The biggest reason? His social media business, once hyped to the moon, has come crashing down, erasing $550 million from his net worth—so far.

In October 2021, Donald Trump was eager for revenge. Nine months earlier he had been banned from Twitter, depriving him of his primary means of communicating with his followers. His solution? Build his own Twitter. Dubbed Truth Social, it had the potential to boost Trump’s fortune by billions. As soon as he announced the plan, supporters piled into Truth Social’s special purpose acquisition company, or SPAC. Shares of the SPAC, Digital World Acquisition Corp., shot up from $10 to $175 in two days, implying that the business was worth $22 billion, his interest amounting to $19 billion.

The hype never lined up with reality. In December 2021, a group of big-money investors promised to inject $1 billion in cash into the venture—but only if they got a sweetheart deal. By that point, shares were trading for $45 on the open market. But under the agreement, the new investors would be guaranteed a profit as long as the shares stayed above $10. When previously estimating the value of Trump’s stake, Forbes used that $10-per-share figure and came to $730 million.
Trump became poorer because of being President.

Meanwhile the Joe Potatohead family got richer because of "the Big Guy" selling out his country to the Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians.

I don't know that 5 million users is a failure. How many users on Joe Biden's social media? Any of his other businesses? Oh yeah, Joe's only customer is China.
Twitter has 450 million active users.

Instagram has 2.35 BILLION active users.

Facebook has 2.96 BILLION active users.

Soooo...yeah. 5 million users is a YUGE fail. :lol:

This was posted by Evil Eye Fleegle you of course chose to ignore it or not believe it.

Truth Social Execs Facing Financial Catastrophe As Deadline Looms.

According to report from the New York Times, two different investigations are tying up the merger between Digital World Acquisition Corp. and Trump Media & Technology Group with $300 million at stake.

As the Times reports, "That deal has been waylaid by two intensifying federal investigations. One is focused on whether preliminary merger discussions between Digital World and Trump Media violated federal securities laws. The other investigation is looking at whether a group of early investors in Digital World — who were brought into the deal by [deal architect Patrick] Orlando — engaged in improper trading."

With a six-month deadline looming, there is concerns by executives from both companies that two federal investigations won't wrap up in time and they will have to refund the money dumped into the company's early investors.

It is NOT the idiots who join the site, it's the big money people who invest that count. Right now, that count is dwindling.

Last edited:
Twitter has 450 million active users.

Instagram has 2.35 BILLION active users.

Facebook has 2.96 BILLION active users.

Soooo...yeah. 5 million users is a YUGE fail. :lol:

But.....But.....But.....5 with Six Zeros is a lot. Or so goes his logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back