Trumps Muslim Travel Ban Excludes Countries Where He Does Business . . .

that's exactly the problem, we don't know. could be 3, could be 10, or could be 50. Should we just open our doors to everyone who shows up? Would you open the front door of your house to everyone who showed up?

lol, if your kid came home from school with her Muslim classmate, would you detain her for 8 hours under heavy questioning?

of course not, would you? It has nothing to do with being muslim. It is about coming from a country that harbors and indoctrinates terrorists.

Really? Then why are Christians in those countries getting PREFERENCE TO GET IN the US? The opposite of the Muslims.
I dunno, maybe it has to do with the fact that 99.99 percent of terrorists are muslim? Ya think? Or, well maybe you don't. Maybe like most libbers here you just like to post bullshit.
The official liberal position is that most terrorists are white Christian nationalists.
They literally think this is worse for America and a bigger threat...

grace-family.jpg

Than this....

isis-iraq-war-crimes.jpg

or this....

hqdefault.jpg

or this....

2.jpg

This is where you will now see them say ALL religions are evil, now that they are confronted with the shock.

They will probably upload the OKC building, blown up by a white guy. Well, he was white. Must have been Christian.

Let me know if you want me to upload more photos of the atrocities of isis. Keep it up left. Keep comparing Christian "violence" to muslim.

The other thing the left never bring up is the fact that there is no verse in the NEW Testament that commands the followers of Christ to kill the infidel. Not one verse.

Should I list the quaran verses that does that?

Ignore the left.

Nothing I can do that will provide you with proof will be accepted by you. It's the lib standard.

Sorry, but I won't take your bait. Seen it too many times already to fall for it again.
if the ban is truly on the country of origin, why are Christians allowed from those countries?
Because 99.9 percent of all terrorists are muslim. For the millionth time.
I thought that this was about not allowing ANY citizens of those countries to come in? So you admit that this is purely a ban on Muslims
You never thought once. Radical Islamic terrorists are the problem. Not Buddhists, not Christians not Jews. Pull your head out of your ass.
Your kind is telling us that this isn't a ban of Muslims, but of course you know it is. Why aren't Egypt and Saudi Arabia included? They have lots of radicals
I'm done with you. You are nothing but a lying sack of garbage.
I figured you would come to that conclusion at some point.

[

Can you give me a list of suicide bombings done by Christians in the name of Jesus? Can you give me a list of truck murders done by Christians? How about Christians flying planes into buildings?

?

You claim it's not about religion then immediately insist it's about religion. Fuckinay that's funny.

Have the dumb left tried claiming Christians commit as many acts of terror as muslims?

Have they tried saying McVeigh bombed a building and since he was white that means he was automatically Christian even though he was an admitted agnostic?

How many times have they brought up dylan roof? Please don't tell me they brought up the crusades.......again.

Put them on ignore like me.
Read the posts again sherlock, we were told that this wasn't a ban on Muslims, even though it absolutely was
Nope. A Muslim from some other country can come in.

[

Can you give me a list of suicide bombings done by Christians in the name of Jesus? Can you give me a list of truck murders done by Christians? How about Christians flying planes into buildings?

?

You claim it's not about religion then immediately insist it's about religion. Fuckinay that's funny.

wrong again, you left wing moron. Its about protecting America from terrorists. If most terrorists happen to be muslim, then so be it.

[

?

wrong again, you left wing moron. Its about protecting America from terrorists. If most terrorists happen to be muslim, then so be it.
They just pretend not to understand. Perhaps one day with any luck they will meet the muslim of their dreams and he will decapitate them.

[

?

They just pretend not to understand. Perhaps one day with any luck they will meet the muslim of their dreams and he will decapitate them.

we will never understand the liberal mind. That defective liberal gene prohibits logical thought. They beg for their own demise and will rejoice as a radical muslim beheads them in the USA.

[

?

I think they are so sick that they are not pretending anything. They truly believe all of the things they claim. Regardless of the facts presented over and over....

Years ago I realized you are not going to get anywhere with them.

They are brainwashed and wicked. No need to get into it with them. You are talking to and trying to reason with hypocritical robots.

[

?

I think they are so sick that they are not pretending anything. They truly believe all of the things they claim. Regardless of the facts presented over and over....

They are brainwashed and wicked. No need to get into it with them. You are talking to and trying to reason with hypocritical robots.
I came to the same conclusion which is why I rarely ever get into a serious debate with one or try to prove anything. I even violated my rule and provided proof for that idiot on the vetting, and guess what? He gone! LOL!

[

?

Add 1+1 Meow
What terrorists? The cumulative number from those countries is - zero.

The number from Egypt, Saudi Arabia and UAE number in the thousands. But of course there are Trump properties in those three countries.

Do we KNOW that 3 of the refugees will be poison? They have been thoroughly vetted

that's exactly the problem, we don't know. could be 3, could be 10, or could be 50. Should we just open our doors to everyone who shows up? Would you open the front door of your house to everyone who showed up?

lol, if your kid came home from school with her Muslim classmate, would you detain her for 8 hours under heavy questioning?

of course not, would you? It has nothing to do with being muslim. It is about coming from a country that harbors and indoctrinates terrorists.

Really? Then why are Christians in those countries getting PREFERENCE TO GET IN the US? The opposite of the Muslims.
I dunno, maybe it has to do with the fact that 99.99 percent of terrorists are muslim? Ya think? Or, well maybe you don't. Maybe like most libbers here you just like to post bullshit.

96% of terrorist acts in the United States are committed by white Christians with guns. But you're not banning whites, Christians or guns, are you?

The United States has just violated every principle it was founded on. No nation with such policies will ever be considered a "great nation". You're a nation of scared old men.

Hey liberal idiots...remember this...these Fundementalist Islamic Terrorist were here on student visas.

96% of terrorist acts in the United States are committed by white Christians with guns. But you're not banning whites, Christians or guns, are you?

The United States has just violated every principle it was founded on. No nation with such policies will ever be considered a "great nation". You're a nation of scared old men.
The bedrock of America is being destroyed And as kelly ann his lapdog put it ""he's just getting started""

[

?

I'll add this to your list of lies. You're leading the USMB pack btw.

Hey liberal idiots...Paris attacks...where the fuck were these terrorists from? Iceland?

Forum List

Back