Trumps Muslim Travel Ban Excludes Countries Where He Does Business . . .

How can you vet someone with no trail of papers?
If a person has no trail of papers they are not let into the US
Since when? Obastard has been letting anybody in for years?
Your total and complete ignorance is noted. Actually you cannot be that stupid
I'm not stupid, I'm just telling you what Obastard has done.
Prove it, not your opinion, but proof
Nothing I can do that will provide you with proof will be accepted by you. It's the lib standard.

Have the dumb left tried claiming Christians commit as many acts of terror as muslims?

Have they tried saying McVeigh bombed a building and since he was white that means he was automatically Christian even though he was an admitted agnostic?

How many times have they brought up dylan roof? Please don't tell me they brought up the crusades.......again.

Put them on ignore like me.
Read the posts again sherlock, we were told that this wasn't a ban on Muslims, even though it absolutely was
Dig deeper Watson.

If a person has no trail of papers they are not let into the US
Nothing I can do that will provide you with proof will be accepted by you. It's the lib standard.
Thats the cowards way out, I am open to anything you can produce. I doubt that you can

It only takes one and YOU could be dead. Are you willing to take that chance?

The M&M analogy is very apt:

you have a bowl with 100 M&Ms, you know that 3 are poison. Would you just grab a handful and eat them?
Do we KNOW that 3 of the refugees will be poison? They have been thoroughly vetted

that's exactly the problem, we don't know. could be 3, could be 10, or could be 50. Should we just open our doors to everyone who shows up? Would you open the front door of your house to everyone who showed up?

lol, if your kid came home from school with her Muslim classmate, would you detain her for 8 hours under heavy questioning?

of course not, would you? It has nothing to do with being muslim. It is about coming from a country that harbors and indoctrinates terrorists.

Really? Then why are Christians in those countries getting PREFERENCE TO GET IN the US? The opposite of the Muslims.
I dunno, maybe it has to do with the fact that 99.99 percent of terrorists are muslim? Ya think? Or, well maybe you don't. Maybe like most libbers here you just like to post bullshit.

Thats the cowards way out, I am open to anything you can produce. I doubt that you can
Sorry, but I won't take your bait. Seen it too many times already to fall for it again.

Have the dumb left tried claiming Christians commit as many acts of terror as muslims?

Have they tried saying McVeigh bombed a building and since he was white that means he was automatically Christian even though he was an admitted agnostic?

How many times have they brought up dylan roof? Please don't tell me they brought up the crusades.......again.

Read the posts again sherlock, we were told that this wasn't a ban on Muslims, even though it absolutely was

how many times do you have to have the facts presented to you before they sink in? The ban is on country of origin, not religion. Sure, most of the people from those countries are muslims, ISIS is made up of muslims, so is Al Qaeda and Hamas.

What would you suggest, that we just open our borders to everyone?

Sorry, but I won't take your bait. Seen it too many times already to fall for it again.
No bait my friend, you made a stupid and ignorant comment, and you cannot prove its correct

how many times do you have to have the facts presented to you before they sink in? The ban is on country of origin, not religion. Sure, most of the people from those countries are muslims, ISIS is made up of muslims, so is Al Qaeda and Hamas.

if the ban is truly on the country of origin, why are Christians allowed from those countries?

if the ban is truly on the country of origin, why are Christians allowed from those countries?
Because 99.9 percent of all terrorists are muslim. For the millionth time.

They wont admit anything my man. Never.

I thought that this was about not allowing ANY citizens of those countries to come in? So you admit that this is purely a ban on Muslims

Do we KNOW that 3 of the refugees will be poison? They have been thoroughly vetted

that's exactly the problem, we don't know. could be 3, could be 10, or could be 50. Should we just open our doors to everyone who shows up? Would you open the front door of your house to everyone who showed up?

lol, if your kid came home from school with her Muslim classmate, would you detain her for 8 hours under heavy questioning?

of course not, would you? It has nothing to do with being muslim. It is about coming from a country that harbors and indoctrinates terrorists.

Really? Then why are Christians in those countries getting PREFERENCE TO GET IN the US? The opposite of the Muslims.
I dunno, maybe it has to do with the fact that 99.99 percent of terrorists are muslim? Ya think? Or, well maybe you don't. Maybe like most libbers here you just like to post bullshit.
The official liberal position is that most terrorists are white Christian nationalists.

I thought that this was about not allowing ANY citizens of those countries to come in? So you admit that this is purely a ban on Muslims
You never thought once. Radical Islamic terrorists are the problem. Not Buddhists, not Christians not Jews. Pull your head out of your ass.

The OP title is bullshit. There is no "muslim" ban. There is a TEMPORARY ban on immigration from 7 countries known to harbor and train terrorists who want to kill americans.

I do not understand why you on the left want us to open our borders to every person who shows up at one of them. Why do you oppose checking out who we let in to our country?
If there is a ban on immigration from those countries, why are christians let into the US

You never thought once. Radical Islamic terrorists are the problem. Not Buddhists, not Christians not Jews. Pull your head out of your ass.
Your kind is telling us that this isn't a ban of Muslims, but of course you know it is. Why aren't Egypt and Saudi Arabia included? They have lots of radicals

The OP title is bullshit. There is no "muslim" ban. There is a TEMPORARY ban on immigration from 7 countries known to harbor and train terrorists who want to kill americans.

I do not understand why you on the left want us to open our borders to every person who shows up at one of them. Why do you oppose checking out who we let in to our country?
If there is a ban on immigration from those countries, why are christians let into the US
I wonder how many times you have to be told? You're just blowing smoke now. You have been told why but you want to troll and pretend, like every slimy lib here does.

Your kind is telling us that this isn't a ban of Muslims, but of course you know it is. Why aren't Egypt and Saudi Arabia included? They have lots of radicals
I'm done with you. You are nothing but a lying sack of garbage.

It only takes one and YOU could be dead. Are you willing to take that chance?

The M&M analogy is very apt:

you have a bowl with 100 M&Ms, you know that 3 are poison. Would you just grab a handful and eat them?

It has everything to do with being a Muslim, Einstein. That is why Christians from those countries will be allowed entry into the US
:eusa_whistle:

Two brothers, their wives and children left war-torn Syria with 16 suitcases and crossed the border into Lebanon. They were finally on their way to the United States after working for almost 15 years to join their family members stateside.

But after a flight from Beirut to Doha, Qatar, and then to Philadelphia on Saturday, the two families were told to get on a flight back to Doha. It was becausePresident Donald Trump had just signed an executive order denying citizens from seven countries, including Syria, entry into the United States.

Syrian Christian immigrants turned back at airport - CNN.com

Forum List

Back