Trumps Muslim ban already having an effect.

Louvre terror attack: Egyptian man, 'who arrived in France in January' shot five times after attacking soldier with machete
This muzzie crazy went loco in Paris,France and not the US. I would have expected Mr Spicer and Ms Conway to be all over this FACT.

Sounds like France needs to ban a few folks themselves ...

ap_350932320767-37dd9c8ea78c9bc5854226e0de1a0706bed55d83-s900-c85.jpg

We are working hard to keep the terrorist out of this country, but the left see's it all as a derailing of their globalist agenda that was going to flood this nation with millions who are not liken to the devil whitey or of the Christians who are against their leftist tyranny to overthrow this nation once and for all. They know that they have been figured out, and that is why they are throwing a never ending hissy fit now.

Hissy fit is right. All over the nation, Soros has organized protests, hoping for violence to get the top story press. Just when are these people going to decide they have a life to lead and even, perhaps, get a job?

I thought you were still pretending not to be nazi?

Nazi (noun)

1. Anyone who disagrees with a liberal on ANY subject.
2. A group of people who historically share many attitudes when it comes to Jews.

Courtesy of the Organic Holistic, Vegan, Liberal Dictionary

I thought you were still pretending not to be nazi?

Nazi (noun)

1. Anyone who disagrees with a liberal on ANY subject.
2. A group of people who historically share many attitudes when it comes to Jews.

Courtesy of the Organic Holistic, Vegan, Liberal Dictionary
you just posted a picture of hitler you fucking moron you can't advocate genocide and then claim not to be a nazi in the same fucking thread...

are you drunk???

you just posted a picture of hitler

I don't expect you to be a student of History ... given the content and tenor of your posts. But the OP is about terrorism in France and France was once the allies of the Nazis. If you can find ANY post where I advocate genocide then, by all means, make them public.

I don't expect you to be a student of History ... given the content and tenor of your posts. But the OP is about terrorism in France and France was once the allies of the Nazis. If you can find ANY post where I advocate genocide then, by all means, make them public.
alright so your still pretending not be a neo nazi terrorist... I just wanted make sure I thought you had given up the act

alright so your still pretending not be a neo nazi terrorist... I just wanted make sure I thought you had given up the act
You know so little yet post so much. It is quite amusing.

I accept your apology. Like your President Trump, I strive to be magnanimous in victory.

3.jpg

I accept your apology. Like your President Trump, I strive to be magnanimous in victory.

3.jpg

Is that the picture of trump you jack off too?

3.jpg

Is that the picture of trump you jack off too?
Another example of a nonsense post.

jack off too?

I'm sure what you MEANT to say was, "to which you jack off". What you said was, "jack off too", meaning you also perform that act to that picture. English can be your friend if used properly.

Trumps Muslim ban already having an effect.

Yeah, it's driving liberals bat-shit crazy. Blaming the attack in France on Trump is like blaming murders in Chicago on Israel. France has nothing to do with Trump's Temp Travel ban.

Dumbass...

Louvre terror attack: Egyptian man, 'who arrived in France in January' shot five times after attacking soldier with machete
This muzzie crazy went loco in Paris,France and not the US. I would have expected Mr Spicer and Ms Conway to be all over this FACT.

Well Tommy let be factual and the individual ( not Trump ) you are writing about would have killed no matter who won here in the states...

So do you want to blame every terrorist attack that has taken place on Trump because of your hatred for those you disagree with?

Also how long before you go full nutter and do something and blame someone else for?

Well Tommy let be factual and the individual ( not Trump ) you are writing about would have killed no matter who won here in the states...

So do you want to blame every terrorist attack that has taken place on Trump because of your hatred for those you disagree with?

Also how long before you go full nutter and do something and blame someone else for?
Did you read the OP ?

Forum List

Back