Trumps looter solution

If there's another solution propose it. I think single person controlled entrance and exits encased in bullet proof glass would work. During rush seasons maybe not so much. Retail doesn't seem to think out of box much. Would pass legislation holding guiltless any small business defending his store during such an event
/---/ The democRAT looters are getting more violent.

/---/ The democRAT looters are getting more violent.
Show us their voting records

Reality is, anyone who says, "I needs my guns to protect me from the government" is an idiot.
The government has tanks, bombers, and missiles. If they really want you dead, they will kill you…

You're assuming that the men operating those machines will just do as they're told, and go to war against their own fellow Americans.

Even in one of the most corrupt, murderous regimes that currently exists in the world, when a lone man stood before a column of tanks, when the government there would have ordered them to run him over, they didn't.

TankManWide_jio9qlh6xx131-DeNoiseAI-severe-noise.jpg

If there's another solution propose it. I think single person controlled entrance and exits encased in bullet proof glass would work. During rush seasons maybe not so much. Retail doesn't seem to think out of box much. Would pass legislation holding guiltless any small business defending his store during such an event
So, they should have shot this guy.

1696259649663.png

Ok.

Learn grammar.
/----/ Whom is one of those tricky rules. I always have to check before using it.
Whom is used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition. When in doubt, try this simple trick: If you can replace the word with he or she, use who. If you can replace it with him or her, use whom.
  • Who should be used to refer to the subject of a sentence.
  • Whom should be used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition.

You're assuming that the men operating those machines will just do as they're told, and go to war against their own fellow Americans.

Even in one of the most corrupt, murderous regimes that currently exists in the world, when a lone man stood before a column of tanks, when the government there would have ordered them to run him over, they didn't.

You mean he slowed down some tanks for all of forty seconds before one of his friends pulled him to safety?

Since we are doing "show and tell".

Kent State.
Waco
Ruby Ridge.

Forum List

Back