Trumps looter solution

When some idiot shot a kid for stealing a bag of chips.
When did that happen? Post a link to the news story.
A South Carolina gas station owner was charged with murder on Monday after allegedly shooting and killing a 14-year-old boy he wrongly believed had shoplifted several bottles of water, according to law enforcement.
Rick Chow, 58, was arrested and charged in connection to the fatal shooting of Cyrus Carmack-Belton in Columbia, South Carolina, the Richland County Sheriff's Office said.

No surprise, you were lying, you knew you were lying, and you posted a link that you wanted us to believe supports your lie, when it really doesn't. That's pretty much your standard modus operandi.

It's one of your favorite bullshit fake accusations to level against me, that I support a “right” to shoot a black kid in the back for stealing chips; even though I have never held any such opinion, nor have I ever said anything to suggest that I hold any such opinion. It's a lie that you frequently tell, knowing damn well that it's a lie, knowing that everyone else knows that it's a lie, not even caring that everyone knows what a lying subhuman piece of shit you are.

So now, you posted a link that you represent as being to a story about some subhuman criminal piece of shit shooting a black kid in the back for stealing chips. OK, so some subhuman piece of shit did shoot a kid in the back in the absence of any apparent justification to do so. But it wasn't for stealing chips, and there's no indication of the race of the kid that was murdered.

Assuming that my understanding of the story is correct, based on my terse skimming of the article, I hope this piece of shit ends up being put to death, as is the only appropriate punishment for murder; or at least that it goes to prison for the rest of its life.

No surprise, you were lying, you knew you were lying, and you posted a link that you wanted us to believe supports your lie, when it really doesn't. That's pretty much your standard modus operandi.

It's one of your favorite bullshit fake accusations to level against me, that I support a “right” to shoot a black kid in the back for stealing chips; even though I have never held any such opinion, nor have I ever said anything to suggest that I hold any such opinion. It's a lie that you frequently tell, knowing damn well that it's a lie, knowing that everyone else knows that it's a lie, not even caring that everyone knows what a lying subhuman piece of shit you are.

So now, you posted a link that you represent as being to a story about some subhuman criminal piece of shit shooting a black kid in the back for stealing chips. OK, so some subhuman piece of shit did shoot a kid in the back in the absence of any apparent justification to do so. But it wasn't for stealing chips, and there's no indication of the race of the kid that was murdered.

Assuming that my understanding of the story is correct, based on my terse skimming of the article, I hope this piece of shit ends up being put to death, as is the only appropriate punishment for murder; or at least that it goes to prison for the rest of its life.

Mormon Bob: He wasn't shot for stealing Chips, he was shot for stealing water!!!!

So shooting looters is okay until someone actually does it (or thinks that's what he's doing) and then he's a subhuman.

Yeah. Until you get some hoodrat breaking in to YOUR domicile, trying to steal your valuable and irreplaceable stuff. Private property is the very hallmark of freedom. Something you have zero concept.of.

The Justice Department announced today that former Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) Detective Kelly Goodlett, 35, pleaded guilty in federal court to conspiring to commit two federal crimes. Goodlett admitted that she conspired with another former LMPD detective, both to falsify an affidavit to obtain a warrant to search Breonna Taylor’s home without probable cause, which resulted in Taylor’s death, and to cover up the false warrant by lying to criminal investigators after Taylor was killed.

Former Louisville, Kentucky, Police Detective Pleads Guilty to a Federal Crime Related to the Death of Breonna Taylor

The Justice Department announced today that former Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) Detective Kelly Goodlett, 35, pleaded guilty in federal court to conspiring to commit two federal crimes. Goodlett admitted that she conspired with another former LMPD detective, both to falsify an affidavit to obtain a warrant to search Breonna Taylor’s home without probable cause, which resulted in Taylor’s death, and to cover up the false warrant by lying to criminal investigators after Taylor was killed.

Former Louisville, Kentucky, Police Detective Pleads Guilty to a Federal Crime Related to the Death of Breonna Taylor
Wtf doe this have to do with anything? Are you also excusing criminals?

How? You and your leftist ilk want to do away with police.

Those that lie and get people killed over those lies? Yes. You don't really care about people breaking into your house obviously.

How? You and your leftist ilk want to do away with police.
Npn465N.jpg

Give it up already. Cops were there doing their job. You just hate law enforcement and want them.to be nothing more than glorified security guards.

That's why they were found guilty I suppose.

Forum List

Back