Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

Did you go up to the General............and say to HIM.............HEY GENERAL ..........YOU SUCK.....

Of course not, but according to Azog any disagreement at all, be in publicly or in private means that you are not loyal.

Not what he said, dumbass!

Yes, Azog did dumbass, try and keep up for a change.

You were a jarhead, which requires the lowest reading comprehension of all the military branches. I suggest you read it again after you finish your snack of crayons.

You were a jarhead, which requires the lowest reading comprehension of all the military branches.

Wrong again, at least you are consistent.

I suggest you read it again after you finish your snack of crayons.

In multiple post Azog said the mere fact he disagrees with his wife from time to time means he is not loyal to her. I am sorry you are too stupid to even have the most basic ASVAB score to serve your country, but as the great Judge Smails once said...the world needs ditch diggers also.

You were a jarhead, which requires the lowest reading comprehension of all the military branches.

In multiple post Azog said the mere fact he disagrees with his wife from time to time means he is not loyal to her. I am sorry you are too stupid to even have the most basic ASVAB score to serve your country, but as the great Judge Smails once said...the world needs ditch diggers also.

I disagree with my wife numerous times each day on a myriad of subjects, yet I have never been disloyal to her in almost 37 years of marriage. Once again, you still do not realize that your definition is a fucking retarded as you are!

I disagree with my wife numerous times each day on a myriad of subjects, yet I have never been disloyal to her in almost 37 years of marriage. Once again, you still do not realize that your definition is a fucking retarded as you are!

It is not my definition dumb fuck, it is the definition of the man you are defending with all your being.

I made the exact same argument to him that you just did and he told me I was wrong. Try reading the fucking thread for a change.

upload_2020-2-16_15-38-12.png

I'm still laughing at your ass Gator Gone Golfing with that BS you WENT PUBLIC against officers...

Yeah Right.....

Why I posted the dang video of sniffing glue..........LOL

I'm still laughing at your ass Gator Gone Golfing with that BS you WENT PUBLIC against officers...

Yeah Right.....

Try putting down the glue and read what I actually wrote.

I said that we enlisted talked publicly among ourselves about the brass.

If you think that does not happen, then it is clear you never served.

Yeah Right.....

Try putting down the glue and read what I actually wrote.

I said that we enlisted talked publicly among ourselves about the brass.

If you think that does not happen, then it is clear you never served.

Oh BS...........you were trying to equate it to the dang topic of Vidman.........Of course we said that dang Officer is a Wanker in our small groups.........

BUT THAT SURE AS HELL ISN'T PUBLIC..........Stop playing these stupid little word games.........

There are good and shitty officers and people in the world..............and we go ....................man my boss sucks hairy balls...........but we aren't doing it at the dang meetings in the morning.........unless you want to be fired....

Now SPIN AWAY GATOR................You NEVER WENT PUBLIC in the military........because the military isn't a Democracy...............

Oh BS...........you were trying to equate it to the dang topic of Vidman.........Of course we said that dang Officer is a Wanker in our small groups.........

BUT THAT SURE AS HELL ISN'T PUBLIC..........Stop playing these stupid little word games.........

There are good and shitty officers and people in the world..............and we go ....................man my boss sucks hairy balls...........but we aren't doing it at the dang meetings in the morning.........unless you want to be fired....

Now SPIN AWAY GATOR................You NEVER WENT PUBLIC in the military........because the military isn't a Democracy...............

i was not talking about Vindman, had not been for about 30 post. I am sorry you are too fucking stupid to follow the flow of a thread, but I cannot help you with that.

i was not talking about Vindman, had not been for about 30 post. I am sorry you are too fucking stupid to follow the flow of a thread, but I cannot help you with that.
And I can't help you with your TDS........................That is a disease with no cure...........Mr. Airdale Jarhead.........

YOU NEVER WENT PUBLIC in the MILITARY on JACK SHIT.......................Because the dang command would Mast your butt.....

My point stands....................Talking with guys in the unit saying............this new Lt.........sucks isn't PUBLIC........

And Vidman needs to be posted to the dang South Pole.

And I can't help you with your TDS........................That is a disease with no cure...........Mr. Airdale Jarhead.........

YOU NEVER WENT PUBLIC in the MILITARY on JACK SHIT.......................Because the dang command would Mast your butt.....

My point stands....................Talking with guys in the unit saying............this new Lt.........sucks isn't PUBLIC........

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
You wish..................Again...........YOU NEVER WENT PUBLIC.......and as usual you are Full of SHIT.

giphy.gif
You wish..................Again...........YOU NEVER WENT PUBLIC.......and as usual you are Full of SHIT.

:itsok:

giphy.gif

My point stands on the topic of going Public..............You are Full of Shit.

giphy.gif

we talked about it in public, just like I said we did. If you had ever been in you would know it happens all the time.

giphy.gif

we talked about it in public, just like I said we did. If you had ever been in you would know it happens all the time.
BS................I did 10 years..........and in scuttlebutt we'd say an officer sucks.................

It was NEVER PUBLIC...........so you are full of Shit...............If you went Public calling the officers in your command shitty and they knew about it.......They would have masted your ass..........

BS................I did 10 years..........and in scuttlebutt we'd say an officer sucks.................

It was NEVER PUBLIC...........so you are full of Shit...............If you went Public calling the officers in your command shitty and they knew about it.......They would have masted your ass..........

you did not sit around the barracks or the club talking shit about your officers?

you are lying about serving then.

you did not sit around the barracks or the club talking shit about your officers?

you are lying about serving then.

BS..........I stated we talked about shitty officers WHEN THE OFFICERS AREN'T THERE.........

You played this off as PUBLIC..............which is.

:bsflag:

UCMJ Article 89: Disrespect Toward a Superior Commissioned Officer | Bilecki and Tipon, LLLC

What is Article 89 of the UCMJ?
A member of the U.S. Armed Forces who disrespects a commissioned officer of superior rank may face charges under Article 89 of the UCMJ. The broad definition of “disrespect” found in the UCMJ articles makes it very easy for prosecutors to accuse and convict a service member under Article 89. Even the slightest display of disrespect may warrant exceptionally harsh punishment under the UCMJ. For example:

• You could be confined for up to a year, just for speaking to a superior officer in the wrong tone of voice.
  • You will face a bad-conduct discharge, which will force you to hide your military service from prospective employers in the civilian world.
  • Your G.I. benefits will be taken from you. Your allowances and pay will be ripped from your hands. The time you’ve put into the military will not be compensated for.

Forum List

Back