Trump’s Economy: 1.6 Million More Jobs Than The ‘Experts’ Predicted

No more empty malls....no empty closed down stores...factories are humming....restaurants are filled instead of closing due to a lack of sales...fun parks like Disney back to a 6 month wait...hotels are filled and flights to exotic places are being added for the first time in 8 years....
there is nothing for the dems to use in the 2020 election so they are going to try an impeachment behind closed doors with no evidence of a high crime and nameless cowardly spies from Brennan's CIA....Buuuuaaaaaahahahahahahahaaa......
You are great at avoiding facts. No links to support your fantasy?

Consumer confidence falls sharply in September
I don't need links of Trump hating trash...look around asswipe...everything is better now that Trump is in charge and Obama is gone.....just ask people...look at the stores...look at the unemployment rate...you will not be successful bashing this great economy because we are all living it....
Yes you don’t need facts. Trumpers are funny. Almost every economic indicator is down and you praise him. Too funny. No facts for you.
You don't get the truth from CNBC...stop poisoning your little mind....
Fox?

US consumer confidence drops as economic uncertainties rise | FOX 28 Spokane
Idiot that is from September when the media was trying to upend this economy....you are such a fool...all of those opinion pieces were shot down as nothing but lies...I guess you missed the jobs report last week....buuuuaaaahahahahaha

The fed rate is at a historical low and they are still lowering. We are running trillion dollar deficits. And still almost every economic indicator is bad. Sad economy.

I don't need links of Trump hating trash...look around asswipe...everything is better now that Trump is in charge and Obama is gone.....just ask people...look at the stores...look at the unemployment rate...you will not be successful bashing this great economy because we are all living it....
Yes you don’t need facts. Trumpers are funny. Almost every economic indicator is down and you praise him. Too funny. No facts for you.
Fox?

Idiot that is from September when the media was trying to upend this economy....you are such a fool...all of those opinion pieces were shot down as nothing but lies...I guess you missed the jobs report last week....buuuuaaaahahahahaha
That’s the most recent numbers you moron. Sorry it doesn’t work for your fantasy land.

The fed rate is at a historical low and they are still lowering. We are running trillion dollar deficits. And still almost every economic indicator is bad. Sad economy.

:21:..how are you doing?...are you going to the welfare dept today?....

Fox?

That’s the most recent numbers you moron. Sorry it doesn’t work for your fantasy land.
You will not be successful in telling people they are hurting financially...they will laugh at you....

No more empty malls....no empty closed down stores...factories are humming....restaurants are filled instead of closing due to a lack of sales...fun parks like Disney back to a 6 month wait...hotels are filled and flights to exotic places are being added for the first time in 8 years....
there is nothing for the dems to use in the 2020 election so they are going to try an impeachment behind closed doors with no evidence of a high crime and nameless cowardly spies from Brennan's CIA....Buuuuaaaaaahahahahahahahaaa......

Triggered

:21:..how are you doing?...are you going to the welfare dept today?....
About the same as I did under Obama. You said then that was horrible. Course you pretended to care about deficits then too right tea bagger?

Fox?

You will not be successful in telling people they are hurting financially...they will laugh at you....
Manufacturing recession probably won’t be good for employment, and that’s all you have.

Folks are able to find great low paying parttime jobs without pesky benefits and keep our unemployment rate low. We should be celebrating.

Manufacturing recession probably won’t be good for employment, and that’s all you have.
Probably...LMFAO...is that kind of like IF?....

There are lots of factors. Most of them indicate it’s unlikely unemployment will remain low. And when that is gone you have nothing. Just lots of failed policy and trillion dollar deficits.

Folks are able to find great low paying parttime jobs without pesky benefits and keep our unemployment rate low. We should be celebrating.
People are not just getting jobs...they are starting careers....high paying jobs are everywhere...that is why people are moving from one job to the next....extended employment opportunity is alive again in Trump led America....

There are lots of factors. Most of them indicate it’s unlikely unemployment will remain low. And when that is gone you have nothing. Just lots of failed policy and trillion dollar deficits.
Job numbers do not lie like libs do...so like I said tool....this tactic is as weak as it can be.....

People are not just getting jobs...they are starting careers....high paying jobs are everywhere...that is why people are moving from one job to the next....extended employment opportunity is alive again in Trump led America....
And you can’t back any of that fantasy with actual facts.

Job numbers do not lie like libs do...so like I said tool....this tactic is as weak as it can be.....
And back in the real work the Dow is down big again.

Like I said ...Look around....

Down one day up the next and we are still above 26000....that is a good sign not a bad sign....go back to economics 101...you need it more than anyone here....

Like I said ...Look around....
Yes almost every economic indicator is bad. Trump is begging for rate decreases and running trillion dollar deficits. Sad situation.

Down one day up the next and we are still above 26000....that is a good sign not a bad sign....go back to economics 101...you need it more than anyone here....
It’s lower than we were a year ago.

Forum List

Back