We need to audit Trump Jr and Ericks and Ivanka

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
taxes, I bet they don't pay what they are suppose to. Have they tried too? I wonder if Barr told them to stand down, and I don't mean Bill Barr.

This Barr:

According to her Linkedin profile, Daly is also involved with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. The bureau’s mission is described on the government website as safeguarding “the financial system from illicit use and combat money laundering and promote national security through the collection, analysis, and dissemination of financial intelligence and strategic use of financial authorities.” The mission involves identifying potential sources that finance terrorism.
Mary Daly, William Barr’s Daughter: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Tucker.jpg

taxes, I bet they don't pay what they are suppose to. Have they tried too? I wonder if Barr told them to stand down, and I don't mean Bill Barr.

This Barr:

According to her Linkedin profile, Daly is also involved with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. The bureau’s mission is described on the government website as safeguarding “the financial system from illicit use and combat money laundering and promote national security through the collection, analysis, and dissemination of financial intelligence and strategic use of financial authorities.” The mission involves identifying potential sources that finance terrorism.

What makes you think they haven't been audited?

We need to audit Trump Jr and Ericks and Ivanka taxes, I bet they don't pay what they are suppose to. Have they tried too?

^^^^^^^^ Communist. Anyone you don't like, just arrest them, break down their doors, ransack their house and seize their property. You'll find SOMETHING to justify the charges on your enemies so you can lock them away and make them disappear. Just like the Russians, Nazis and Red Chinese do.

Meantime, we still cannot get an honest birth certificate from Obama to prove he met constitutional requirements much less find out what happened to Hillary's 36,000 government emails.

This Barr:

Have you ever had an IQ test?

This Barr:

67935424_821680401560895_1994194435549691904_n.jpg

67339331_816772775384991_1236239334663782400_o.jpg

I would be game for auditing all the Trumps tax returns...as long as we also audit all the clintons, bidens, schiffs, cummings, pelosis, schumers, and obamas tax returns!

How did obama afford that ocean front property he just bought? A meer 15 million...did he take it out of petty cash?

This Barr:

yes--that's so important for our country today
:rolleyes-41:

I would be game for auditing all the Trumps tax returns...as long as we also audit all the clintons, bidens, schiffs, cummings, pelosis, schumers, and obamas tax returns!

How did obama afford that ocean front property he just bought? A meer 15 million...did he take it out of petty cash?

Book deals, now how did the tramps make their money???

This Barr:

67935424_821680401560895_1994194435549691904_n.jpg

67339331_816772775384991_1236239334663782400_o.jpg

When Tramp is your God, this is the best one can do.

This Barr:

I mean JC you have to be blind not to know this. Are you graduated from grade school yet?

This Barr:

I mean JC you have to be blind not to know this. Are you graduated from grade school yet?
Seriously? You want to mix it up with me?

You are incapable of basic articulation or even the thought that enforces it. While I may not be a sage nor a true man of letters, I could still use you for domestic chores, but certainly for little else as fat as you must be.

This Barr:

Seriously? You want to mix it up with me?

You are incapable of basic articulation or even the thought that enforces it. While I may not be a sage nor a true man of letters, I could still use you for domestic chores, but certainly for little else as fat as you must be.

You are probably a crook just like tramp and his kids. So how did the tramps make their money, grandfather tramp to daddy tramp with help from Russia and China and it goes all the way to the brainless kids. Oh and not paying taxes.

This Barr:

IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor

Congress asked the IRS to report on why it audits the poor more than the affluent. Its response is that it doesn’t have enough money and people to audit the wealthy properly. So it’s not going to.

by Paul Kiel

snip

Since 2011, Republicans in Congress have driven cuts to the IRS enforcement budget; it’s more than a quarter lower than its 2010 level, adjusting for inflation.

IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor — ProPublica

Book deals, now how did the tramps make their money???

Nobody read the books!

This Barr:

IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor

Congress asked the IRS to report on why it audits the poor more than the affluent. Its response is that it doesn’t have enough money and people to audit the wealthy properly. So it’s not going to.

by Paul Kiel

snip

Since 2011, Republicans in Congress have driven cuts to the IRS enforcement budget; it’s more than a quarter lower than its 2010 level, adjusting for inflation.

IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor — ProPublica

1 So that would apply to all the wealthy, yet you only worry about Trump's family. Being a little picky there.
2. That's a budget item, so Obama would have had to sign off on it. Why aren't you complaining at him too?

A little selective outage going on here.

This Barr:

this is the test she needs done
Rorschach test - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Rorschach_test

The Rorschach test is a psychological test in which subjects' perceptions of inkblots are recorded and then analyzed using psychological interpretation, complex algorithms, or both. Some psychologists use this test to examine a person's personality characteristics and emotional functioning.

Forum List

Back