Trumpers Refuse to Get Vaccinated Because Trump Failed so badly at Covid

When Biden's tax wasting vaccination nazis come to my door and ask me if I have been vaccinated I will tell them to F* off and get off my property.

To get vaccinated or not is a personal choice that is none of Biden's business. There are legitimate pros & cons to consider.

The risk of heart inflammation, blood clots, and even death...for a virus with a mortality rate equal to or less than the seasonal flu?!

(Unless you are an elderly person in a nursing home in NY....)

Oh really?

I plan to ask them if they're enjoying the spike proteins swilling around in their organs. If they're aware that's what's happening, etc, etc, etc. I have plans. heh

Please, DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE trump Nazis TO GET VACCINATED. For each one of them we rid ourselves, our national well-being improves.

Their death wishes for us is a constant refrain

Such compassionate people. "Humanists"

They know, at least subconsciously, that Trump:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED Trumpsters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to his sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when he knew goddamn well we were not
And they cheered him the whole way. They're a part of this disaster, and they're STILL at it, STILL fucking things up.

For when the corset is too tight:

View attachment 514143
:itsok:

Forum List

Back