Trumpers Refuse to Get Vaccinated Because Trump Failed so badly at Covid

When Biden's tax wasting vaccination nazis come to my door and ask me if I have been vaccinated I will tell them to F* off and get off my property.

To get vaccinated or not is a personal choice that is none of Biden's business. There are legitimate pros & cons to consider.

The risk of heart inflammation, blood clots, and even death...for a virus with a mortality rate equal to or less than the seasonal flu?!

(Unless you are an elderly person in a nursing home in NY....)
sfeir85wlpb71.jpg

When Biden's tax wasting vaccination nazis come to my door and ask me if I have been vaccinated I will tell them to F* off and get off my property.

To get vaccinated or not is a personal choice that is none of Biden's business. There are legitimate pros & cons to consider.

The risk of heart inflammation, blood clots, and even death...for a virus with a mortality rate equal to or less than the seasonal flu?!

sfeir85wlpb71.jpg
We are all dumber for having to see this stupid meme.

THIS is the type of post Biden and Psaki would call 'mis-information'.

Trump had the worst covid response in the world. He Had the most cases in the world, the most deaths in the whole world, and the worst testing and the worst PPE, and the worst covid response in the entire world. Terrible.

Biden Took over and instantly crushed covid. Cases plummeted from day one, even before the benefits of the vaccine could be realized.

Trump looked so bad, and Biden looked so good. Trumpers got so mad because they worship Trump and will do anything to change that.

In an attempt to sabotage Biden's great Covid response, Trumpers are refusing to get the vaccine, because Biden's covid numbers are so much better than Trump's. Even though Covid can be eradicated if they get the vaccine, Trumpers don't care. Trumpers want Biden's vaccine numbers to surge because Trump's vaccine numbers were so terrible and Biden looks so much better than Trump.

Party over country, and life. Trumpers care more about their blind loyalty to Trump and the GOP than America, and their lives. That is hard core devotion.

Trump is such a fuck up, and fucked up the vaccine so bad, all you fucking assholes are in a rage to go get stabbed by it.

Who is the fucking idiot here?

Snowflakes don't follow the science and ignore the medical studies and evidence...

Trump had the worst covid response in the world. He Had the most cases in the world, the most deaths in the whole world, and the worst testing and the worst PPE, and the worst covid response in the entire world. Terrible.

Biden Took over and instantly crushed covid. Cases plummeted from day one, even before the benefits of the vaccine could be realized.

Trump looked so bad, and Biden looked so good. Trumpers got so mad because they worship Trump and will do anything to change that.

In an attempt to sabotage Biden's great Covid response, Trumpers are refusing to get the vaccine, because Biden's covid numbers are so much better than Trump's. Even though Covid can be eradicated if they get the vaccine, Trumpers don't care. Trumpers want Biden's vaccine numbers to surge because Trump's vaccine numbers were so terrible and Biden looks so much better than Trump.

Party over country, and life. Trumpers care more about their blind loyalty to Trump and the GOP than America, and their lives. That is hard core devotion.

Trump is such a fuck up, and fucked up the vaccine so bad, all you fucking assholes are in a rage to go get stabbed by it.

Who is the fucking idiot here?
How did Trump fuck up the vaccine?

sfeir85wlpb71.jpg

yea, since there are 334 million jabs in USA, its more like 99.999997 percent safe.

sfeir85wlpb71.jpg

yea, since there are 334 million jabs in USA, its more like 99.999997 percent safe

99.999997% safe?

Again YOU LIE. LINK IT OR STFU..

Uh oh. It looks like the Dems have lost control of another one..

sfeir85wlpb71.jpg

yea, since there are 334 million jabs in USA, its more like 99.999997 percent safe

99.999997% safe?

Again YOU LIE. LINK IT OR STFU..
anaphylaxis rate of pfizer vaccine is 11.1 per million.

moderna is even lower rate.

TTS rate for J&J is defined different for gender and age, but no more than 11 cases per million.

What feckless, lying, piece of shit you are. Trump shut down traffic between the US and the world, and YOUR people called him a racist.

So did you. I can't wait for your karmic bitch slap.

Please, DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE trump Nazis TO GET VACCINATED. For each one of them we rid ourselves, our national well-being improves.

Trump nazis?

Who has illegally spied on Americans for decades & are still doing so?

Who is spying on messages, illegally spying on reporters, & are directing social media Who to censor?

Who is sending vaccination thug a door-to-door?

Thou dost PROJECT too much.

:p

Amen!

1626580328658.png

And you care ?

If you were dying for any reason, I would not bother posting about it.

Never would mention it.

Please, DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE trump Nazis TO GET VACCINATED. For each one of them we rid ourselves, our national well-being improves.

There's that famed prog concern for his fellow man.

Thanks for proving what an incorrigible douche you are.

Trump nazis?

Who has illegally spied on Americans for decades & are still doing so?

Who is spying on messages, illegally spying on reporters, & are directing social media Who to censor?

Who is sending vaccination thug a door-to-door?

Thou dost PROJECT too much.

:p
Who is telling Big Tech who to censor?

I dunno how much of that is actually true. Looks more like a rant against Trump with some half-truths shoehorned in to try and suit your agenda.

America might look as if it's got the most amount of deaths because they are one of the biggest countries in the world but if you ratio it off against per head of population it's not the worst.

Scotland is literally one of the worst, ironically, as I type this when you take into account the heads of population.

The UK is doing very, very poorly with Covid and the vaccinated population too

They know, at least subconsciously, that Trump:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED Trumpsters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to his sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when he knew goddamn well we were not
And they cheered him the whole way. They're a part of this disaster, and they're STILL at it, STILL fucking things up.

For when the corset is too tight:

1626596957787.png

Forum List

Back