Trumpers mad they have to keep their health care

MarkClaude

Jul 5, 2017
The trumpensteiners are infuriated the have health care. Bunch of bozos.

By Andy Borowitz
July 28, 2017

"WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—With a fury that could spell political trouble for Republicans in the midterm elections, Trump voters across the country on Friday expressed their outrage and anger that they still have health coverage.

“I went to bed Thursday night and slept like a baby, assuming that when I woke up I would have zero health insurance,” Carol Foyler, a Trump voter, said. “Instead, this nightmare.”

Harland Dorrinson, who voted for Trump “because he promised that he would take my health care away from me on Day 1,” said that he was “very upset” that he will still receive that benefit.

“I woke up this morning, and my family and I could still see a doctor,” he said. “This is a betrayal.”

Many Trump supporters said that congressional Republicans “gave up too soon” in their efforts to deprive ordinary Americans like them of their health care.

Trump Supporters Furious That They Still Have Health Care

ff7ea86702d03ea5b2cfbc949a1a3b4e495d32f7eeb4e05722aca9111cb4a3d6.jpg

By Andy Borowitz
July 28, 2017

"WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—With a fury that could spell political trouble for Republicans in the midterm elections, Trump voters across the country on Friday expressed their outrage and anger that they still have health coverage.

“I went to bed Thursday night and slept like a baby, assuming that when I woke up I would have zero health insurance,” Carol Foyler, a Trump voter, said. “Instead, this nightmare.”

Harland Dorrinson, who voted for Trump “because he promised that he would take my health care away from me on Day 1,” said that he was “very upset” that he will still receive that benefit.

“I woke up this morning, and my family and I could still see a doctor,” he said. “This is a betrayal.”

Many Trump supporters said that congressional Republicans “gave up too soon” in their efforts to deprive ordinary Americans like them of their health care.

As long as the Hag & Co. are out, the rest is noise bro.

Nosane?

• Banned
It is great satire, and the hard right does not like being made to look foolish when they look foolish.

By Andy Borowitz
July 28, 2017

Apparently the big problem isn't the folks that are on the ACA.....but all of the folks that got pushed off onto Medicaid.
I wonder how many of these folks are even American citizens?

Forum List

Back