Trump working on pardoning people accused of war crimes

Targeting and murdering unarmed civilians has nothing to do with PC.
The man he pardon did NOT do that now did he? He was a terrorist that went for his sidearm.
Link? My understanding wasn't was shot while I'm cuffs and unarmed
The Military REFUSED to allow that defense so there is no link. It was in the pardon story.
So you got nuthin'.
LOL don't believe I REALLY don't care, you fucking MORON.
Still nuthin'.

No low to low for a man who openly admires and seeks to emulate dictators and authoritarians.

Our military has standards and codes. It is professional and strict. Something our enemies typically lack. Trump seems to want them to emulate our enemies. No surprise.

Trump may pardon US soldiers accused or convicted of war crimes – report

Legal experts cited in the report said pardoning several accused and convicted war criminals, including some who have not yet gone to trial, has not been done in recent history. Some worried such pardons could erode the legitimacy of military law.

They are Trump's type of people. Someone yelled that immigrants should be killed at a Trump rally... he said nothing about it.
What part of HAS NOT HAPPENED don't you get?

My bad, "shoot them." Let's ask a question a real military person would know. What is one of the first things a person is told during firearms training, other than never point a gun at someone unless you are prepared to shoot them.
They teach you to name your rifle..

It appears the Gunny is doing Google searches to find out what goes on in firearm training.

No low to low for a man who openly admires and seeks to emulate dictators and authoritarians.

Our military has standards and codes. It is professional and strict. Something our enemies typically lack. Trump seems to want them to emulate our enemies. No surprise.

Legal experts cited in the report said pardoning several accused and convicted war criminals, including some who have not yet gone to trial, has not been done in recent history. Some worried such pardons could erode the legitimacy of military law.

They are Trump's type of people. Someone yelled that immigrants should be killed at a Trump rally... he said nothing about it.

My bad, "shoot them." Let's ask a question a real military person would know. What is one of the first things a person is told during firearms training, other than never point a gun at someone unless you are prepared to shoot them.

It appears the Gunny is doing Google searches to find out what goes on in firearm training.
It appears you are a retard or do you always declare victory because someone did not jump through your hoops? I was taught not to miss what I shot at. And to shoot center mass with at least a two shot minimum with a handgun and to keep firing with a rifle till the enemy went down. Of course I haven't fired an M16 since 1992 and had boot camp in 1979 with the Marines and 1974 with the Army. Course the Army doesn't call it boot camp and they have Drill Sgts not Drill Instructors. Did basic in the Army at Ord I believe, been a long time ago, did Boot Camp at San Diego. As a Gunny they had just started not requiring we fire the rifle any more around 92 or so. Same with Officers. That might have changed back what with Iraq and Afghanistan. I got out in 95 so wouldn't know.

By the way? I don't LIVE on this board so just cause I don't answer you right away is not a sign of some kind of victory.

It appears you are a retard or do you always declare victory because someone did not jump through your hoops? I was taught not to miss what I shot at. And to shoot center mass with at least a two shot minimum with a handgun and to keep firing with a rifle till the enemy went down. Of course I haven't fired an M16 since 1992 and had boot camp in 1979 with the Marines and 1974 with the Army. Course the Army doesn't call it boot camp and they have Drill Sgts not Drill Instructors. Did basic in the Army at Ord I believe, been a long time ago, did Boot Camp at San Diego. As a Gunny they had just started not requiring we fire the rifle any more around 92 or so. Same with Officers. That might have changed back what with Iraq and Afghanistan. I got out in 95 so wouldn't know.

By the way? I don't LIVE on this board so just cause I don't answer you right away is not a sign of some kind of victory.

Funny you certainly answer quickly most of the time, even without reading the links.

The answer to my question was very simple. Never shoot to wound. Anytime you shoot at someone, you are shooting to kill them.

Why does that matter here? It matters because if someone in the Trump rally yells, "shoot them!" For those who know about the proper use of a gun, also knows that when someone says to shoot someone, they are also telling you to kill them.

I know this...If the LefTarded will shit their pants over it it’s a great idea. Are you shitting your pants?

They don't specifically teach that they just stress to bring your target down. And in the army they never talked about the enemy at all on the range.

The Left are famous for setting up word games that other people either don't want to or find impossible to play so they can then declare "victory." It is as close to any real victory of success they've ever known. Just like just because Coyote isn't Genghis Khan or Mao Zedong, they are ready to declare her a centrist. Black and white reasoning.

If Trump is shown 99% innocent and 1% potentially guilty, he should be locked up and the key thrown away.
But if Hillary is shown 99% guilty and 1% innocent, they ask: Crime? What crime?

I know this...If the LefTarded will shit their pants over it it’s a great idea. Are you shitting your pants?
You sound obsessed with fecal production. Either get help or avail yourself of a good wormer.

On the other hand perhaps evaluating policies via a crap meter is par for the course for you.

The Left are famous for setting up word games that other people either don't want to or find impossible to play so they can then declare "victory." It is as close to any real victory of success they've ever known. Just like just because Coyote isn't Genghis Khan or Mao Zedong, they are ready to declare her a centrist. Black and white reasoning.

If Trump is shown 99% innocent and 1% potentially guilty, he should be locked up and the key thrown away.
But if Hillary is shown 99% guilty and 1% innocent, they ask: Crime? What crime?

Word games? It's a fact. Properly trained individuals don't shoot to wound. You don't fire warning shots. You shoot to kill. This means unloading your rifle center mass until the individual is down, or double tap with a hand gun. In a combat situation you double tap with one center mass and one to the head in case they have body armor.

You sound obsessed with fecal production. Either get help or avail yourself of a good wormer.

On the other hand perhaps evaluating policies via a crap meter is par for the course for you.

giphy.gif

Every time you make a post like this, you prove her point. So because those people committed that atrocity, all Muslims are guilty of it?

What's your race?
And you tell the forum how many muslim want to kill us, if they could.....most polls I have seen of Muslims around the world have a decent plurality of American hatets....you tell me how do you tell the difference of one's that mean us no harm and the plurality that do....be more than happy to find out the way, until then I fall on the side that would rather live and make a few mistakes than suffer the concequences of NOT making a mistake of who I am dealing with....9/11 the perfect example of what 20 muslims killing 3000....sorry UNACCEPTABLE! !!!!....I am WHITE and proud to be such...I suffer my PRIVILEGE PROUDLY!

Last edited:

Every time you make a post like this, you prove her point. So because those people committed that atrocity, all Muslims are guilty of it?

What's your race?
And you tell the forum how many muslim want to kill us, if they coulf.....most polls I have seen of Muslims around the world have a decent purity of American hatets....you tell me how do you tell the difference of one's that mean us no harm and the purity that do....be more than happy to find out the way, until then I fall on the side that would rather live and make a few mistakes than suffer the concequences of NOT making a mistake of who I am dealing with....9/11 the perfect example of what 20 muslims killing 3000....sorry UNACCEPTABLE! !!!!....I am WHITE and proud to be such...I suffer my PRIVILEGE PROUDLY!

You tell us how many people like you want to kill all Muslims.

What would you say if someone posted a meme (I don't believe these memes, but they are to prove a point in spreading hate through unfair stereotypes):

5822-1558239296-b66e6d16cc91e878ad082d8642980e51.jpg

5823-1558239321-d50fd76e2c275aad16dbd074a2d5f6d9.jpg

Yes this how ridiculous your logic is.

I imagine there are a fairly large number and including myself I never hated muslims until 9/11, and I imagine most American whites didn't either......the problem is muslims ACT on those feelings MOST WHITES DO NOT! Now you quote me how many whites have killed muims and I would wager that 5 times, or more muslims have killed whites! Go ahead I can wait!....As to your posters much of what is posted has NO FACT behind it....but a FACT LIKE THIS HAS...

images

I imagine there are a fairly large number and including myself I never hated muslims until 9/11, and I imagine most American whites didn't either......the problem is muslims ACT on those feelings MOST WHITES DO NOT! Now you quote me how many whites have killed muims and I would wager that 5 times, or more muslims have killed whites! Go ahead I can wait!....As to your posters much of what is posted has NO FACT behind it....but a FACT LIKE THIS HAS...

images

Most? You understand words like that are the type of propaganda that only works on weak minded people?

On the actual topic at hand... we as U.S. citizens, including the military are not heathens, we don't go around killing innocent people just because of their religion, especially when they are not putting us in danger. It's what makes us better than those people that dragged the dead bodies of American soldier. When you advocate for that, you are putting yourself on the same level as they are.

images

Most? You understand words like that are the type of propaganda that only works on weak minded people?

On the actual topic at hand... we as U.S. citizens, including the military are not heathens, we don't go around killing innocent people just because of their religion, especially when they are not putting us in danger. It's what makes us better than those people that dragged the dead bodies of American soldier. When you advocate for that, you are putting yourself on the same level as they are.
Now you are implying that I want every white person to kill muslims....how stupid is that. These "people" only learn when their acts are met with the same or more violence than their original act. I don't want to be better I want to not continually watch my back when around them....Take Dearbornistan as an example. Muslims have set it up as their own little caliphate and look at whites who enter as trespasses. Perhaps you don't read enough to know things like this
We see what has happened to Europe with the huge influx of these people....in England they dont need guns to kill the English, knives do just as good.... You think this kind of behavior is NOT coming here...you are a fool!

images

Now you are implying that I want every white person to kill muslims....how stupid is that. These "people" only learn when their acts are met with the same or more violence than their original act. I don't want to be better I want to not continually watch my back when around them....Take Dearbornistan as an example. Muslims have set it up as their own little caliphate and look at whites who enter as trespasses. Perhaps you don't read enough to know things like this
We see what has happened to Europe with the huge influx of these people....in England they dont need guns to kill the English, knives do just as good.... You think this kind of behavior is NOT coming here...you are a fool!

You aren't talking about reactive actions to Muslims. You are talking about proactive actions towards Muslims based on stereotypes.

It is about time we had a president that stood up for Americans.

Ah yes. The law and order President who stands up for American criminals.
You mean like the Surrender monkey PARDONING all the drug dealers, you even think like a 2 bit whore!

In final act as president, Obama commutes 330 drug sentences
Chicago Tribune

upload_2019-5-19_0-58-59.jpeg
Jan 19, 2017 · In his last major act as president, Barack Obama is cutting ... For Obama, it was the last time he planned to exercise his ... leave office without granting commutations or pardons to other

Forum List

Back