Trump Won!

I do not have a FOID card, never did, never will.

I have all the guns I need and would never buy one where I had to fill out a form if I wanted another one.

I buy all my ammo 20 miles away across the Mississippi river

You are admitting to committing crimes there, sport.

Might want to watch what sort of lies you spew.

LOL. The Confederates were Democrats. Only a loon doesn't know that.
Yes, but do you know what else they were?

Conservatives.....right-wingers....

Do you know why Conservatives hated Re-Construction? Because it was "too liberal"

But don't take my word for it, you can ask them....they could read and write back then you know?

They called every politician who supported Re-Construction and formed alliances with freed slaves words like "progressive" "radical" "liberal" -- you know what they NEVER CALLED THEM?? Conservative...

_00-rac008 (208).jpg
R-service-pnp-cph-3a40000-3a41000-3a41000-3a41094r.jpg

Funny how the same rhetoric conservatives attacked blacks with back then is the same rhetoric conservatives attack blacks with now...no wonder you folks hate history being taught...you were on the wrong side of it

Ahhh....the old "gun show loophole" Did you have to stand in line with all the Chicago "teens" who were looking for a good deal on a Hi-Point?

Shame on you, citizen. :laughing0301:

Do not spend much time in Chicago or at gun shows. I take good care of what I have, no need for more.

I am an American..this is my country.........also, I am not the one freaking out over being a minority....dic suckers like you are
So you can tear your ass back to Hungary or the fascist country of your choice -- or keep whining about how you are "losing your country" to us....either way, you will be a bitch wherever you land
Hey, you say that being a minority sucks...So it only follows that you'd be happier in a nation where you'd be in the majority....So STFU and GTFO.

What's awful about being a minority? It's like like whites treated minorities so horribly for centuries.

This is far and away their biggest fear, they have probably never been anywhere in their life they were not part of the majority.

Forum List

Back