Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
Saudi Arabia has lots of lithium.. They're going into the business. Afghanistan and Peru also have lithium. China isn't the only game in town.

We are starting to mine lithium right here in Arkansas. The lithium stretches from from Arkansas into east Texas.

But it doesn't matter. Because Sodium Ion batteries will be taking lithium's place within the next 5 years. Cheaper, safer batteries using salt.
Plus, they'll be able to use the brine that desalinization plants have to dispose of. Making it even cheaper to manufacture.

TRUMP has no way to get the money he needs before they start selling off his everything. The man is a pile of shit and he is getting what he deserves.. He should be in front of a court for treason and when found guilty should be put to death , I would love to watch.

I heard he has the cash now.

We are starting to mine lithium right here in Arkansas. The lithium stretches from from Arkansas into east Texas.

But it doesn't matter. Because Sodium Ion batteries will be taking lithium's place within the next 5 years. Cheaper, safer batteries using salt.
Plus, they'll be able to use the brine that desalinization plants have to dispose of. Making it even cheaper to manufacture.

Wow...a twofer.. KSA has 50 desalination plants.

Someone who buys a Hunter Biden painting is buying much more than amateur. They are buying Joe Biden”s influence. Joe appreciates those who help Hunter. He often gets his 10% cut too.

Technically this influence peddling might not be criminal but it definitely is unethical. But we are talking about the D.C. Swamp here. It is often hard to find ethics in the Swamp today.
So who said that? Did you just make it up?

Scott Adams argues that while Letitia James has been trying to bankrupt him, she actually made him much richer. Great stuff...

Hmm…why do I get the feeling that James and engoron are going to try and block it. They will find a way to find a thread that involves “business in New York” and have the merger cancelled as a part of the judgment against trump.
They don’t care where the money comes from. Bill has to be paid.

Someone who buys a Hunter Biden painting is buying much more than amateur. They are buying Joe Biden”s influence. Joe appreciates those who help Hunter. He often gets his 10% cut too.

Technically this influence peddling might not be criminal but it definitely is unethical. But we are talking about the D.C. Swamp here. It is often hard to find ethics in the Swamp today.
Prove it.

So, foreign actors renting rooms at humper hotels is an attempt to buy influence….

So who said that? Did you just make it up?
What? The argument that influence peddling isn’t illegal but is unethical? It’s technical.

I don’t expect Joe Biden to ever get indicted or removed from office for influence peddling even if it is illegal. He is a high level Democrat and is above any rule of law.

Now it wouldn’t surprise me if Trump gets charged for influence peddling and in his case will be indicted and prosecuted or impeached and removed form office (if he is re-elected). It would not make a bit of difference if he is totally innocent and of course he is. Everybody in the Swamp hates Trump.

Joe getting a kickback from the sale of Hunter’s paintings? Makes sense to me. Joe likes his 10% share. It keeps him in ice cream.

Yeah but if they can tie anything from digital world acquisition group to New York, like if any of the money is being threaded through a New York bank, they’ll find a loophole

American banks don't loan to Trump, so that's hardly an issue. American banks stopped lending to Trump after the 4th bankruptcy. That's why he was dealing with Deutches Banke.

The level of Trump's debts are already a security risk for the nation. The fact that he just took a large "donation" from the Chinese to change is political position on TikTok should tell you that. He's also doing promos for Bud Lite since they held a fundraiser for him, and telling his Cult to drink Bud Lite.

Leticia James doesn't want the highly leveraged low value properties. Or those with high vacancy rates. She wants fully tenanted buildings with a good rate of return for a purchaser, and enough cash left over on closing to clear Trump's fines.

What? The argument that influence peddling isn’t illegal but is unethical? It’s technical.

I don’t expect Joe Biden to ever get indicted or removed from office for influence peddling even if it is illegal. He is a high level Democrat and is above any rule of law.

Now it wouldn’t surprise me if Trump gets charged for influence peddling and in his case will be indicted and prosecuted or impeached and removed form office (if he is re-elected). It would not make a bit of difference if he is totally innocent and of course he is. Everybody in the Swamp hates Trump.

Joe getting a kickback from the sale of Hunter’s paintings? Makes sense to me. Joe likes his 10% share. It keeps him in ice cream.

Prove that President Biden received any money Hunter. Comer Pyle needs it.

Forum List

Back