Trump Was Right, Minority Judges Can't Do Their Job Fairly

Do you agree with Trump that a Mexican cannot be unbiased?

Yes he does -- but he doesn't want to appear so overt about it -- so its better to make it seem that you have the problem and that its your TDS and not your humanity and dignity that makes you feel the way you feel.
How can a Mexican be unbiased about Trump after all the despicable things he has said and done?

Trump was basically saying that he was Mexican so he would be biased.

To recap.

You didnt expose anything, you idiot. I didnt even state my beliefs. All i did was question your retarded hackery.

Bigots have a hard time when their bigotry gets exposed -- its so deep-seated that he still doesn't believe what he said is bigoted -- even tho Paul Ryan said this about Trump's statement: 'textbook definition of a racist comment'

Paul Ryan rips Donald Trump remarks as 'textbook definition of racist comment' - CNNPolitics

Do you agree with Trump that a Mexican cannot be unbiased?

Yes he does -- but he doesn't want to appear so overt about it -- so its better to make it seem that you have the problem and that its your TDS and not your humanity and dignity that makes you feel the way you feel.
How can a Mexican be unbiased about Trump after all the despicable things he has said and done?
Because a judge's (not a Mexican) job is to interpret the law

Again, I find it amazing how no one ever questions whatever racial bias a white judge may have -- but when it comes to minorities, they are somehow incapable of being unbiased in their jurisprudence

To recap.

You didnt expose anything, you idiot. I didnt even state my beliefs. All i did was question your retarded hackery.

Bigots have a hard time when their bigotry gets exposed -- its so deep-seated that he still doesn't believe what he said is bigoted -- even tho Paul Ryan said this about Trump's statement: 'textbook definition of a racist comment'

Paul Ryan rips Donald Trump remarks as 'textbook definition of racist comment' - CNNPolitics
That isnt MY belief. The issue was immigration and he thought he would be unfairly treated for his bigoted remarks against them.
Do you always swim in fallacy, or do you ever try water?

That isnt MY belief.[/QUOTE]

Shit a coward would say -- too late to try to claim that "I don't believe this myself, I am just going to carry water for the bigot who does believe it" BS

The issue was immigration and he thought he would be unfairly treated for his bigoted remarks against them.

Funny how you yourself admit Trump used bigoted remarks -- but you instead decide to impugn the integrity of the judge who is not using bigoted remarks -- because he is Mexican and is incapable of not being racist against the president?

Is there any current or recent case you know of that a white judge should be prevented from judging over? Or is this just something that applies to minority judges?

Last edited:

Shit a coward would say -- too late to try to claim that "I don't believe this myself, I am just going to carry water for the bigot who does believe it" BS

The issue was immigration and he thought he would be unfairly treated for his bigoted remarks against them.

Funny how you yourself admit Trump used bigoted remarks -- but you instead decide to impugn the integrity of the judge who is not using bigoted remarks -- because he is Mexican and is incapable of not being racist against the president?

Is there any current or recent case you know of that a white judge should be prevented from judging over? Or is this just something that applies to minority judges?
I didnt do/say anything to show support. Trump did.
All i was saying was, he wasnt saying only white people can be judges. He was saying the mexican judge would be biased.
You, sir, are a dumbfuck.

by the way....Judge Curiel ruled in favor of Trump -- which shows he is just a racist Mexican who hates white people...

To recap.

That isnt MY belief. The issue was immigration and he thought he would be unfairly treated for his bigoted remarks against them.

The issue was not immigration, the Mexican (also known as the American citizen born and raised here) judge was over the Trump University case, not immigration.

All i was saying was, he wasnt saying only white people can be judges. He was saying the mexican judge would be biased.

And it makes you a racist for agreeing with him. But I doubt you are wise enough to realize that.

a man that lies through his teeth when he is on the job claims a judge cant to HIS job right.

oh, ok then -

:abgg2q.jpg:

How can Republicans win without suppressing the minority vote?
Are you saying the minority vote would be suppressed because you'd need to be a legal citizen, or are you saying it would be suppressed because you think minorities are too stupid to get a driver's license?
Or any of the following: Screenshot

Are you saying the minority vote would be suppressed because you'd need to be a legal citizen, or are you saying it would be suppressed because you think minorities are too stupid to get a driver's license?

Paul Weyrich is an interesting guy but according to him -- the less people who vote, the better it is for Republicans -- wonder why he wanted less people to vote -- hmmmm

To recap.

The issue was not immigration, the Mexican (also known as the American citizen born and raised here) judge was over the Trump University case, not immigration.
Thats right! Thanks
Maybe the reason trump thought that was because of his stance on immigration.?.

And it makes you a racist for agreeing with him. But I doubt you are wise enough to realize that.
I didnt agree!
I was simply arguing with the OPs assertion that it was because trump doesnt think any minority should be a judge.
Holy FUCK

..but I agree with you -- I think the solution is to identify according to state what the new voting requirements are and then launch voter registration campaigns -- including driving older voters to the DMV's and making sure they have all they need --- in fact, this has already been getting done.

I just hope certain governors don't play games like close down DMV's in mostly black/rural areas to inconvenience the people they least want to vote.

Alabama, Where ID Is Required to Vote, Closes DMVs in Most “Black Belt” Counties

Paul Weyrich is an interesting guy but according to him -- the less people who vote, the better it is for Republicans -- wonder why he wanted less people to vote -- hmmmm

I think that if you had an argument here, you'd have made one.

Thank you for confirming there is no argument against my statement, you're dismissed.

I didnt agree!
I was simply arguing with the OPs assertion that it was because trump doesnt think any minority should be a judge.
Holy FUCK

Yea, Trump only thinks minorities presiding over shit that personally effects him shouldn't be judges -- so its not that bad as long as you narrow down the scope of your racism

..keep on trying to carry water for a bigot and think you want get wet...you will still look washed up regardless...

To recap.

Thats right! Thanks
Maybe the reason trump thought that was because of his stance on immigration.?.

Yes, that is why Trump thought that, and it is a fucked up way of thinking.

Actually, he's not a Mexican judge. He's an American judge who just happens to be of Mexican descent.

Forum List

Back