Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

So let’s see. I say that your claim of Trump being defrauded is baseless and you respond to me with a few links.

The first link says nothing about the 2020 election. It mentions the 2015 Turkish election among others for some reason. Very relevant there.

The second link is regarding the 1876 U.S. Election. Very relevant. Thank you so much for sharing that.

And the third link is from some right-wing site from a guy who worked for a conservative think tank.

How does any of this support your baseless claim that Trump was defrauded? Oh yea, it doesn’t.
They are all examples, to prove that election fraud exists. It is a tool of policy in modern states.

Now, if I were to post anything directly on the topic? You would just attack the source, or nitpick the methods. I am fully aware of your motives, there is no need for me to even attempt a discussion in that direction, it is a waste of any casual person reading the thread or the forum.

The type of defrauding that took place? IF it took place, and I am not necessarily saying, for positive, that I know for sure it either way, as there is only circumstantial evidence that it did, would have been done by folks that had practiced, and expertise in what they were going to do. It would have only taken place in about a half dozen counties, and it would not leave much empirical evidence behind.

We have intelligence professionals which have run this sort of operation in several nations, all over the world, for many years during the twentieth century, and they are the stake holders who would have wanted this done.

Simply put? The absence of evidence, is not the evidence of absence. Thus. your claim, that it is a, "baseless conspiracy theory," is nonsensical rhetoric aimed at only demoralizing and gas-lighting intelligent folks that know better.

Of course it is baseless, that is the nature of such an operation.

And of course voter-fraud operations are conspiracies. If they were out in the open, proceedings would be on-going to prosecute against them.

Such nonsensical characterization of this discussion, does nothing to take away from the very real threat it poses to the system though.

They are all examples, to prove that election fraud exists. It is a tool of policy in modern states.
I didn’t say that election fraud doesn’t exist. I said that your baseless claim that Trump was defrauded is a baseless claim.

Can you defend this baseless claim of yours or not? What happened in Turkey in 2015 is not relevant. What happened in 1876 is also irrelevant.

1. A total fabrication being pushed by Republicans who don't have enough voters to win without cheating;
2. Trump is the worst President in American history. Corrupt, incompetent and criminal, and left the nation in a total disaster.

Damn woman, are you deranged or confused? You take the exact verbatim description of just what the democrats have been doing since January 2021, but can't bring yourself to admit it, so in your usual, dull, plagiarizing way, have to keep inserting the wrong party in there just to make yourself feel better!

Don't worry, the voters will not be confused come just 13 weeks from now.

You are right, I should have said, Trump was quite possibly defrauded. I meant, it most certainly looks that way.

Ok, so then support your claim that it certainly looks that way.

What happens in Turkey isn’t relevant and what happened in 1876 is also irrelevant.

Nah, you’re just a conspiracy theorist. You’re going to whine election fraud every time you lose.
It is clear then that people who voted for these fools in 2020 should not have the right to vote. Republicans need to reverse all of the Prog agendas when they come back into power.

It is clear then that people who voted for these fools in 2020 should not have the right to vote.
You want people not to have the right to vote because they disagree with your preferred candidate?

Good luck with that.

Projection is your problem
You and other Trump supporters are enemies of democracy and America – however brutal a fact it is, it’s nonetheless a fact.

Trump and his terrorist supporters tried to destroy democracy on 1/6, that effort is ongoing – such as seeking to make Trump ‘president’ again.

Someone motivated by revenge is unfit to be president.

Forum List

Back