Trump wanted to axe the Export-Import Bank until a CEO explained to him what it actually does

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
we have a non-stop amateur hour going, who the hell knows what Donnie will learn tomorrow!

Among the promises Trump made on the campaign trail, the now-president vowed to get rid of the Export-Import Bank calling it “unnecessary,” and saying it was used for “featherbedding” wealthy corporations.

Now Trump has made yet another 180 because the CEO of Boeing — which benefits greatly from the bank — pulled him aside and explained how it works.

Trump was ready to get rid of Export-Import Bank — until a CEO explained to him what it actually does

we have a non-stop amateur hour going, who the hell knows what Donnie will learn tomorrow!

Among the promises Trump made on the campaign trail, the now-president vowed to get rid of the Export-Import Bank calling it “unnecessary,” and saying it was used for “featherbedding” wealthy corporations.

Now Trump has made yet another 180 because the CEO of Boeing — which benefits greatly from the bank — pulled him aside and explained how it works.

Trump was ready to get rid of Export-Import Bank — until a CEO explained to him what it actually does
To axe them what? Are you black?

Who knew international business could be so complicated?

To axe them what? Are you black?
Are you simply retarded or retardedly simple?

There has never been an elected president has made more empty promises to get elected.
repeal and replace Obamacare will be easy, it will be gone and replaced on day one
On day one we will formally sanction China for monetary manipulation
I will develop a better relationship with Russia
Hillary will bomb Syria and start another war. I will not do so.
I will be tough on China
I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it
I will lower trade deficit right away
I will pull out of NAFTA
I will ban Muslims
I will prosecute Hillary Clinton
I will defund the import-export bank
I will drain the swamp
I will win so much, you will be sick of winning
America first - not when you are bombing Syria and Afghanistan
I will immediately implement tax reform
on and on and on

now if someone would just tell Trump what a POTUS does the hapless citizens would appreciate it

Forum List

Back