Trump Voter Claims He Is Still President, But Can't Articulate How

So, you're trying to throw an entire party and it's front runner under the bus by posting about what some random nobodies are saying on the streets? Come on, in the spectrum of your "I hate trump" highly contextualized and illconceived posts this one is reaching.

You're calling out everyday people. Yet you ignore the actual real democratic politicians that publicly said trump was an illegitimate president, he used Russia for election interference, that he stole the election in 2016 and so on.

I mean Hillary Clinton said he is illegitimate and he stole the election in 2016 and still said it years later.

But because you're a contrarian and because you enjoy purposefully staging posts in order to try and anger people you won't recognize any of that. Our world has enough people trying to inject their unhappiness on others, we don't need yet someone else doing it.

Exactly. That's why democrats are so Damm miserable. They preach democracy, then do everything they can to disrupt it. Their hypocrisy makes them miserable.

I tried watching the videos, but I couldn't comprehend what I was hearing. I didn't comprehend that part about still voting for a president even if he murdered someone, I must not have heard that right. Sounds like the words from someone who is hospitalized in a mental institution.
Because it seems so bizarre to watch a person just casually and repeatedly say the quiet part out loud. He lays bare who he is, every time he opens his mouth, these days.

A scamdemic
George Floyd
Absentee ballots
And you didn’t have the almost dead dudes record fucking you.
What pathway to victory is there for Democrats this cycle?
Running against the worst possible Republican candidate might be helpful. I hear Democrats had record turnout last time voting against him.

Running against the worst possible Republican candidate might be helpful.
You mean the guy with a completely contrasting record to the almost dead dudes?
The guy who had your dark people enjoying 2% inflation, paying $2.25 for fuel and 3.75% for mortgages?
The guy who stopped importing illegal foreigners to take their jobs, run them out of their ghettos and steal their welfare?….That guy?
I hear Democrats had record turnout last time voting against him.
Oh yeah…you racists definitely turned out more for the old white guy than you did for the kinda black dude from Kenya.
Again, you used George Floyd, a Democrat virus, absentee ballots and lies of unifying the nation and properly managing the virus you manufactured with China.
All you did was fuck dark people over…you will not be able to mobilize the plantation dwellers this cycle…you’re so fucked.

You mean the guy with a completely contrasting record to the almost dead dudes?
The guy who had your dark people enjoying 2% inflation, paying $2.25 for fuel and 3.75% for mortgages?
The guy who stopped importing illegal foreigners to take their jobs, run them out of their ghettos and steal their welfare?….That guy?

Oh yeah…you racists definitely turned out more for the old white guy than you did for the kinda black dude from Kenya.
Again, you used George Floyd, a Democrat virus, absentee ballots and lies of unifying the nation and properly managing the virus you manufactured with China.
All you did was fuck dark people over…you will not be able to mobilize the plantation dwellers this cycle…you’re so fucked.
So…there was record turnout voting against the guy you’re rolling with again. Thanks for clarifying.

Forum List

Back