Trump told McGhan to do crazy .... about the Mueller investigation

There may have been obstruction and collusion but it wasn’t Trump or his campaign. I would look to Hillary for that.

Seems like deflecting to Hillary is your go to Leo. Unfortunately, you can't look to Hillary for that, because when she was running, she was NOT in a governmental position.
You don't have to be in a government position.

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.

Where is the "obstruction"? Even if firing Mueller was "obstruction", which it wasn't , Trump didn't do it. Mueller wasn't fired.
Intent is all that is needed via the statute.

It was already found on Trump. No need to look at Hillary.
Well you and Schiff need to share a cab and go tell Mueller you know something his team couldn't find.
Mueller already found it. Just read what's in the report; ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUOtjuZEs3k Trump had obstruction coming out of his ass. Trump voters haven't got a clue.
And yet Mueller can't see it?

Either the Russians got to Mueller, or you're a nutbag.

Know what I find funny? Trump and his minions are crowing about how this report proves no collusion and no obstruction.

Only trouble is, the report didn't say that. It said that while they didn't determine that a crime had been committed, the report DOES NOT exonerate him either.

What We Know So Far From the Mueller Report

“The evidence we obtained about the president’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
A person who has not been convicted of a crime cannot be exonerated.

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.

It can only be an obstruction, if something was actually obstructed. He we have a claim that Trump asked McGhan to remove Mueller, he refused, thus nothing happened. No obstruction occurred, that is the reality you ignore.
There are too many Trump apologists on this board who can no longer carry any kind of defense for this criminal. The gig is up. Trump has been had. No more bs.

Translation: I can't make a cogent reply to your statement, that is why I decided to make a childish personal attack on you, to save my face.

The reality is that Mueller was not removed, you that stupid?
Motive asshole, motive! What do you think obstruction is? Look up the statute for yourself. Crimes attempted or completed, are still crimes.
It is not a crime to fire Mueller, jackass.

1) The SDNY, in Manhattan
2) The EDNY, in Brooklyn
3) The EDVA in Virginia.
4) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles
5) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington DC
6) The DOJ National Security Division
7) The DOJ Criminal Division
ALL NO PARDON ZONES.
These are all federal jurisdictions, looking into federal crimes - and thus, any crimes prosecuted are pardonable.

Here is your Russian Collusion:

Loch-Ness-Monster-The-Search-1300x722.jpg
Quoting MSNBC is a sure sign of mental illness. You may want to get yourself a check up before the men in white coats show up on your doorstep.
People have grown tired of Trump, his administration, and all the goons who voted for him as all his crimes have been exposed. THE BS ENDS TODAY.
Poor little desperate bitch.
MetallicPlayfulGnu-max-1mb.gif
In your wet dream maybe.

Definitely the most vetted. No president has had more of his life urned over than President Trump.

Quoting MSNBC is a sure sign of mental illness. You may want to get yourself a check up before the men in white coats show up on your doorstep.
People have grown tired of Trump, his administration, and all the goons who voted for him as all his crimes have been exposed. THE BS ENDS TODAY.
Lol, the only thing people are getting tired of your constant crying daily on here. Even though it can be entertaining. After this investigation proved Trump is probably the cleanest president we have ever had. This investigation also made Trump president till 2024. Thanks!

Last edited:
Definitely the most vetted. No president has had more of his lif turned over than President Trump.

Lol, the only thing people are getting tired of your constant crying daily on here. Even though it can be entertaining. After this investigation proved Trump is probably the cleanest president we have ever had. This investigation also made Trump president till 2024. Thanks!
Yes they went back 20 years to reveal an illegally taped private conversation, and they still didn't get him.

No respect for News Media and Politicians
that perpetrated hoaxes!

Here is your Russian Collusion:

people-have-been-chasing-bigfoot-for-60-yearshere039s-how-it-begans-featured-photo.jpg

Yeah but after two years, very few care about this anymore. A quick gander at the ratings at MSNBC is all you need to know. The ocd's will continue to hang on to every loose association reference but politically, the #'s are inconseqential.
Most people on the Right do not care about the rule of law. So they don't care, and they are not most people.
Republicans for Trump have no self respect.

"People" have grown tired of you TDSers and your fucking BS.

It can only be an obstruction, if something was actually obstructed. He we have a claim that Trump asked McGhan to remove Mueller, he refused, thus nothing happened. No obstruction occurred, that is the reality you ignore.
There are too many Trump apologists on this board who can no longer carry any kind of defense for this criminal. The gig is up. Trump has been had. No more bs.

Translation: I can't make a cogent reply to your statement, that is why I decided to make a childish personal attack on you, to save my face.

Motive asshole, motive! What do you think obstruction is? Look up the statute for yourself. Crimes attempted or completed, are still crimes.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

I see that Crepitus shares your ignorance, since the President at any time could have fired Mueller, it is even legal to do it, but he have to have sufficient cause to justify it.

The fact remains, no firings, gave up the documents as requested, told his people to cooperate with the investigation, didn't release classified documents, and more. Mueller always got the money from Trump administration to run the investigation, who then indicted some of Trumps people, they go to jail, without Trump interfering with it.

Here we are today, we have a report where in a series of DECLINATIONS, Mueller says no Russian election/Trump conspiracy was found. He punted on the obstruction charge (in violation of his office rules) thus forcing AD Barr, Deputy AG Rosenstein and a few DOJ lawyers to make a determination based on the Mueller report, in the end ruled NO Obstruction took place.

Mueller never posted a "prosecution or declination decision" on the Obstruction question, as REQUIRED by law in the report that was sent to AG Barr. He did that because he knows there are millions of leftist airheads in America who will fall for the Barr is guilty for bailing out Trump pap, when it was actually Mueller's job to make that decision, it was a political calculus, one you are completely unaware of.

Mueller and his leftists thus wrote this stupid punting to AG Barr crap:

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Which is a VIOLATION to the Special Counsel rule that HE make the legal determination, from Cornell Law:

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel. "

LINK

red bolding mine

He never made the REQUIRED decision.

The Mueller report is not the work of real prosecutors. It is the work of political operatives.

It is all over, case is closed, you need to let it go...…………...

Last edited:
Definitely the most vetted. No president has had more of his life urned over than President Trump.

If he's so transparent and vetted, why won't he release his tax returns? Every other person who has run for the presidency in the modern age has done so.

By the way..................remember how Trump kept screaming for Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts? Why is it that Trump is blocking all of his college transcripts from being seen?

If he's so transparent and vetted, why won't he release his tax returns? Every other person who has run for the presidency in the modern age has done so.

By the way..................remember how Trump kept screaming for Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts? Why is it that Trump is blocking all of his college transcripts from being seen?
I'm sure Muller saw them, if he broke tax law. I'm sure he would've prosecuted him for it. Trump has to be the most investigated president in history.

I'm sure Muller saw them, if he broke tax law. I'm sure he would've prosecuted him for it. Trump has to be the most investigated president in history.

You're "sure Mueller saw them"? Might wanna re-think that statement, because Mueller himself said that his investigation was limited in what it could and could not investigate.

And, his taxes weren't what was called into question.

But, if everything is on the up and up, why won't he release them, and why is he doing his level best to keep them from being seen by Congress?

The Mueller Report itself is a violation of law in two areas.

1.) No crime was named for Mueller to investigate or to even be appointed for.

2.) The rules regarding a Special Counsel dictate that he a legal determination on all issues. He only made that determination on Collusion (not a crime anyways) and then left Obstruction open ended despite saying he has no evidence.

It was nothing but a political hit job.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

I see that Crepitus shares your ignorance, since the President at any time could have fired Mueller, it is even legal to do it, but he have to have sufficient cause to justify it.

The fact remains, no firings, gave up the documents as requested, told his people to cooperate with the investigation, didn't release classified documents, and more. Mueller always got the money from Trump administration to run the investigation, who then indicted some of Trumps people, they go to jail, without Trump interfering with it.

Here we are today, we have a report where in a series of DECLINATIONS, Mueller says no Russian election/Trump conspiracy was found. He punted on the obstruction charge (in violation of his office rules) thus forcing AD Barr, Deputy AG Rosenstein and a few DOJ lawyers to make a determination based on the Mueller report, in the end ruled NO Obstruction took place.

Mueller never posted a "prosecution or declination decision" on the Obstruction question, as REQUIRED by law in the report that was sent to AG Barr. He did that because he knows there are millions of leftist airheads in America who will fall for the Barr is guilty for bailing out Trump pap, when it was actually Mueller's job to make that decision, it was a political calculus, one you are completely unaware of.

Mueller and his leftists thus wrote this stupid punting to AG Barr crap:

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Which is a VIOLATION to the Special Counsel rule that HE make the legal determination, from Cornell Law:

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel. "

LINK

red bolding mine

He never made the REQUIRED decision.

The Mueller report is not the work of real prosecutors. It is the work of political operatives.

It is all over, case is closed, you need to let it go...…………...

Forum List

Back