Trump to sue Facebook, Twitter, Google over alleged censorship

Trump is calling to terminate the Constitution. Sponsors can always pull their support.

You need to create your own platform. No one is obligated to provide you one.
What a lying traitor bastard.

One would think a president would understand the limitations on censorship applies to the government, not to the people.

I guess not.
The government co-opted free speech when it put pressure on the people's media to censor stories it didn't like.

The government co-opted free speech when it put pressure on the people's media to censor stories it didn't like.

It all depends. The DNC can complain about lies. Especially ones that led to something like we saw with Trump's lies.

It all depends. The DNC can complain about lies. Especially ones that led to something like we saw with Trump's lies.
I believe the revelations show that the DNC directed the FBI to quash stories that were derogatory to the DNC.

5 threads about Hunter trending and zero on gas prices. You guys crack me up. You never learn.

As opposed to the fool that Joe "the vegetable" Biden makes of himself every time he opens his mouth? Remember this quote from the vegetable "You will NOT get covid if you get vaccinated." No blatant lies there, eh?
Nice bait and switch.

Otherwise known as a false equivalency.

It works like this.
"I cannot defend my own position so I will deflect the conversation and seamlessly start talking about (fill in the blank) instead"

Pretty standard OP for MAGAt Trumptards these days.

Yawn.....

Nice bait and switch.

Otherwise known as a false equivalency.

It works like this.
"I cannot defend my own position so I will deflect the conversation and seamlessly start talking about (fill in the blank) instead"

Pretty standard OP for MAGAt Trumptards these days.

Yawn.....
Well, you TDSers do it all the time with Trump. Fair is fair.

Forum List

Back