Trump to leave NK summit Tuesday instead of Wednesday

Trump was grumbling about the trip before he left, saying he'd rather be at one of his own properties--he was staying at a damned hotel for the G-7 too, so he's cranky and he wants to get home. I will bet you ANYTHING that's what's up and it has nothing whatever to do with the talks or the agreements or anything else.

Folks, when The Donald and Mr. Kim sign the deal and have a Big Mac, fries and a shake from McD's, it will be like election night all over again with the anti-Donald folks melting down... :p
I think the G7 was a trap set by globalists hoping to overshadow the N. KOREAN summit.

Fuck you are stupid. The G7 was scheduled long before the summit was.

Just damn scary how stupid people can be

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Only liberals have a problem with POTUS getting the worlds most dangerous nut case to behave
Liberals want harm to come to the USA in a variety of forms all over some social justice emotionalism baloney

Last edited:
Trump was grumbling about the trip before he left, saying he'd rather be at one of his own properties--he was staying at a damned hotel for the G-7 too, so he's cranky and he wants to get home. I will bet you ANYTHING that's what's up and it has nothing whatever to do with the talks or the agreements or anything else.
I don't agree.
I think you just want to cast aspersions at him because you hope he fails.

Folks, when The Donald and Mr. Kim sign the deal and have a Big Mac, fries and a shake from McD's, it will be like election night all over again with the anti-Donald folks melting down... :p
I think the G7 was a trap set by globalists hoping to overshadow the N. KOREAN summit.

Fuck you are stupid. The G7 was scheduled long before the summit was.

Just damn scary how stupid people can be

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Doesn't matter when they scheduled the motherfucking thing, because that was their plan when he got there.

Trump was once again an embarrassment on the world stage.

They haven't even met yet.
7 hours before they do you already call the meeting an embarrassment.
For some strange reason I feel you're hoping for war.

You really are a dishonest POS. My comment was based on his behavior at the G7, and you knew this. If you didn't you are stupid too.

I spent a about a week in a Naval Hospital in July 1967. My injury was not war or combat related. However, I saw enough during that stay to never hope for war.

You really are a dishonest POS. My comment was based on his behavior at the G7, and you knew this. If you didn't you are stupid too.

I spent a about a week in a Naval Hospital in July 1967. My injury was not war or combat related. However, I saw enough during that stay to never hope for war.
I spent a lot of time in hostile-fire zones.
Been in my share of firefights.
I don't think you have a clue about the subject.

More crying from the left and being negative. I know you all want high unemployment, high gas prices, a terrible economy and war but geesh, you could at least pretend to conceal it.

It'll be very tough for Trump to get a deal done. The Neocon maniacs in his own Party don't want peace. And the Communist/Democrat jerks don't want anything positive happening for Trump. I fully expect John Bolton and the Democrats to sabotage the talks. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

It truly could happen that way. By the way, how did Bolton get that position, who hired him? Also Kim could sabotage the summit! Or Rump himself could torpedo the talks, he has that shot in his bag as well!

Only liberals have a problem with POTUS getting the worlds most dangerous nut case to behave
Liberals want harm to come to the USA in a variety of forms all over some social justice emotionalism baloney

Huh this POTUS is the world's most dangerous nut case! He proves it every single day!

What's the rush? Jeez. Could it be he realized he got played by Lil Kim?
US officials are portraying this as the talks "moving quick" (without saying whether any deals have been reached).
I don't think Trump got played though. I think it will be announced tonight or Tuesday that North Korea will destroy all its nuclear weapons.
Trump leaving summit with North Korea early as talks go quicker than planned
I would be very surprised if North Korea destroys all its nukes.
Why ? I bet you believe Iran is no longer working on them ?

What's the rush? Jeez. Could it be he realized he got played by Lil Kim?
US officials are portraying this as the talks "moving quick" (without saying whether any deals have been reached).
I don't think Trump got played though. I think it will be announced tonight or Tuesday that North Korea will destroy all its nuclear weapons.
Trump leaving summit with North Korea early as talks go quicker than planned
I would be very surprised if North Korea destroys all its nukes.
Why ? I bet you believe Iran is no longer working on them ?

Why would they? If you were NK would you get rid of the only true defense your country has?

Taking into account what the US did to the last country that got rid of their nukes just because we asked them to?

I think it is rather bull shit that we even have the gall to tell people they cannot have nukes when we are still the only nation in history to actually use one

I spent a lot of time in hostile-fire zones.
Been in my share of firefights.
I don't think you have a clue about the subject.

More than enough, besides those burned and maimed, I was a pallbearer to three of my friends laid to rest at the National Cemetery in San Bruno, CA. BTW, I believe you're a poser.

Forum List

Back