trump To Hold Departure Ceremony At Joint Base Andrews On Morning Of Biden Inauguration

He was paid his salary and has made a few hundred million extra while doing it.

And he ripped off the taxpayers for millions more than his salary. His wife and son stated in NYC for months, he went back and forth to political rallies all across the country, went on golf junkets here and overseas, and more. All of this requires a full Secret Service detail and airtime on Air Force One. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Since when are First Ladies "Required" to live in the WH? The son was attending school in New York City you know, and that's allowed as well.

Remember, the WH was a HUGE step down for the Trump Family as far as living standards.

trump has a lot of nerve. Even nixon and the bush boy did the traditional leaving on the helicopter at the White House. Yes they left in disgrace but they at least had the respect for our nation to leave the traditional way.

Not trump. He has to hold a ceremony to himself, using again, our tax dollars to do it.

It's not been finalized but it could include a color guard and 21 gun salute.

The man has no sense of decency or respect for our nation, democratic traditions and the people of our nation.

I pledge to flush my toilet at that exact moment.

trump has a lot of nerve. Even nixon and the bush boy did the traditional leaving on the helicopter at the White House. Yes they left in disgrace but they at least had the respect for our nation to leave the traditional way.

Not trump. He has to hold a ceremony to himself, using again, our tax dollars to do it.

The man has no sense of decency or respect for our nation, democratic traditions and the people of our nation.

Would you rather Trump exercise his right to be part of the Sleepy Joe inauguration and use the event to outshine Biden? Libs would have a real conniption if Trump showed he was a good sport and used the event to roast Bite Me.

He was paid his salary and has made a few hundred million extra while doing it.

And he ripped off the taxpayers for millions more than his salary. His wife and son stated in NYC for months, he went back and forth to political rallies all across the country, went on golf junkets here and overseas, and more. All of this requires a full Secret Service detail and airtime on Air Force One. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

So Obama's annual sojourn to Hawaii, where he does not own property, was fully justified?

Be certain to ensure your head is inserted deeply in the water before flushing!

Trump's departure will be a sad, sad day for our Republic.
Just think what greatness our Country could've risen to instead of trudging down the path of totalitarianism under Beijing Biden and the hollow globalist promise of 'building back better' under Neo-Marxist Technocratic Dimms!
Sad. Very, very sad.

No can do. I'll be saluting what's going down the drain in order to pay my sincerest thanks that Trump will no longer be able to use this country as a roll of toilet paper like he has for the last four years.

It would be delicious True Justice if the Joint Chiefs secretly ordered that...

1. All salute-guns experience a catastrophic malfunction, simultaneously

2. All band instruments experience a catastrophic malfunction, simultaneously

3. the Red Carpet be replaced with a Blue Carpet

4. all military guards do an about-face when The Creature approaches and salute in the other direction, then reverse as he passes them

5. Air Force One and Air Force Two and their backups and other Cabinet planes experience a malfunction, simultaneously, and become grounded for a day

6. a C130 Hercules airborne troop carrier or freight-hauler be rolled up to the end of the carpet and designated Air Force One for the day

And, for voluntary Extra Credit, officers and troops would be invited to bare their arses in the direction of the taxiing C130 as it pulls away.

I'm sure that the Orange Baboon-God and his shrunken gaggle of minions will be quite comfortable sitting on troop jump-seats along the sides of the fuselage.

Perhaps they can hire Ted Cruz and Mo Brooks to be stewardesses on the flight?

They can serve bag-lunches and orange Kool-Aid... ;)

Last edited:
I say let him have his fun. Dont televise it though. He is going to get whats coming to him later.
He most certainly is. He is about to get everything taken from him. He has a 400 million dollar loan due that he personally guaranteed. If he can't pay it, trump properties start getting taken. He is losing contracts and nobody wants to do business with him in this country. trump and his family are about to feel the wrath of the lord and it ain't going to be nothing nice.

Not only is that loan coming due but no bank on the planet will loan him money.

The two last ones dumped him.

Maybe his connections to the russian mob will help him but I doubt it.

The Russian mob was guaranteeing his Deutches Banke loans, according to former employees. My first thought on the bank's refusal to do further business with Trump was that they had received orders from on high.

I think Putin's acknowledgement of Biden's win, would have been a signal to his criminal oligarchs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No can do. I'll be saluting what's going down the drain in order to pay my sincerest thanks that Trump will no longer be able to use this country as a roll of toilet paper like he has for the last four years.

What did Trump do that pissed you off so much? Most libtards cannot answer that question. Are you up to the challenge?

I say let him have his fun. Dont televise it though. He is going to get whats coming to him later.
He most certainly is. He is about to get everything taken from him. He has a 400 million dollar loan due that he personally guaranteed. If he can't pay it, trump properties start getting taken. He is losing contracts and nobody wants to do business with him in this country. trump and his family are about to feel the wrath of the lord and it ain't going to be nothing nice.

Not only is that loan coming due but no bank on the planet will loan him money.

The two last ones dumped him.

Maybe his connections to the russian mob will help him but I doubt it.

The Russian mob was guaranteeing his Deutches Banke loans, according to former employees. My first thought on the bank's refusal to do further business with Trump was that they had received orders from on high.

I think Putin's acknowledgement of Biden's win, would have been a signal to his criminal oligarchs.

Still clinging desperately to the Deutche Bank rumors? Good luck with that BS!

Forum List

Back