Trump to create Space Force

We borrow money as it is to support our bloated military. And what a joke, POTUS is already talking about selling cheap Space Force logoed stuff, made gawd knows where, on his reelection website.

Last edited:
Why not?

None of our armed forces have any capability in outer space. We’ve got vital assets out there that others might covet for any number of reasons. Others might also deploy assets that could harm us back on the ground,so, yeah, our ability to react offensively and defensively in space seems like 21st century thing we should have been into quite a while ago IMO.

Because we have no money as president Poopstain and this Congress are spending like drunken sailors on stupid stuff.
And because not a single military expert I've seen thinks it's a good idea.

0d22ea7b7c94019d.jpg

Agree
They have no problem coming up with $8 billion for Space Force, $30 billion for a wall, $1.5 trillion in tax cuts for billionaires

But programs that help working Americans? We can’t afford it

No money to fix Puerto Rico either - too many brown people

I'm doing everything I can to support Puerto Ricans ... I'm only one man.

vip-adventures-puerto.jpg

I'll join you in this noble pursuit :)

Sandy-Beach-Flickr.jpg

Why not?

None of our armed forces have any capability in outer space. We’ve got vital assets out there that others might covet for any number of reasons. Others might also deploy assets that could harm us back on the ground,so, yeah, our ability to react offensively and defensively in space seems like 21st century thing we should have been into quite a while ago IMO.

Because we have no money as president Poopstain and this Congress are spending like drunken sailors on stupid stuff.

0d22ea7b7c94019d.jpg

Agree
They have no problem coming up with $8 billion for Space Force, $30 billion for a wall, $1.5 trillion in tax cuts for billionaires

Name a program that helps “working” Americans.

Public infrastructure, parks, education, healthcare.
Happening in NY and almost always funded by a combination of State and Federal Funds.
You’re saying these activities don’t exist?
Are you spending too much time on your PC?

Another Trump initiative we can abandon once he is gone

Trump's Space Force launched at Pentagon as a separate armed service
Trump breathes, ergo, breathing is bad.

Asshole.
Wasting money on the whims of a president is bad
You mean the same waste of tax money that produced all the technology currently at your fingertips?

Face it, Trump breathes so stop breathing.
You’re pathetic.

Why not?

0d22ea7b7c94019d.jpg

Agree

Happening in NY and almost always funded by a combination of State and Federal Funds.
I’m saying we should have higher priorities with our tax dollars

Asshole.
You mean the same waste of tax money that produced all the technology currently at your fingertips?

You’re pathetic.
Why do conservatives suck at analogies?

I disagree, the Space Force is a great venture. Get Americans into Outer Space and achieve hegemony over the galaxy.

If they would have established the Space Cadets when I was a young man, I would have signed up immediately.

The theme song of my generation was "Space Truckin'" by Deep Purple, we have been ready to travel through our Universe and other universes for half a century.

Asshole.

You’re pathetic.
Why do conservatives suck at analogies?

It's a syllogism, actually.

So ...what does a military member of Space Force do?

How are they different than NASA? Will they fly missions into space or do their work from the ground?

0d22ea7b7c94019d.jpg

Agree

So people working on all of these projects is...bad?
Wages and benefits is...bad?
Did you learn anything about macro economics when you were collecting my taxes as your salary for 30 years?
Do you realize how stupid you sound?

How are they different than NASA? Will they fly missions into space or do their work from the ground?

NASA is a civilian agency, they technically can't be classed as combatants in a war.

I have a feeling that spaced-based defenses would be remotely operated.

Perhaps even robotic ...

classic_cylon_by_brucewhite.jpg

Try perhaps medicine still being in the 60s.
Try posting at 300 baud.
Try not having a smart phone.
How stupid are you?

Some funny stuff here, but the truth is China proved they could knock down a satellite with a missile last year and Russia has had killer satellites for years.....they could blind our war fighters. So the first proposal is to make our eyes in skies smaller, more mobile, and able to defend themselves...especially from lasers.

Agree

Did you learn anything about macro economics when you were collecting my taxes as your salary for 30 years?
What I learned in macro economics is you don’t waste money on meaningless projects chasing the illusion of jobs.

Projects need to provide a benefit in addition to jobs.

What I learned in macro economics is you don’t waste money on meaningless projects chasing the illusion of jobs.

The projects, unlike you, are not useless.
Now tell us again how you didn’t waste our tax dollars.

The projects, unlike you, are not useless.
Now tell us again how you didn’t waste our tax dollars.
Projects I worked on saved thousands of lives

Forum List

Back