Trump to allow imports of African elephant trophies

Once the trophies are gone then what? Although shooting an elephant wouldn't be all that difficult. I bet it tastes bad. Trophy hunting is an easy ballgame but hey if it makes a snowflake feel big and tuff so be it.

Once the trophies are gone then what? Although shooting an elephant wouldn't be all that difficult. I bet it tastes bad. Trophy hunting is an easy ballgame but hey if it makes a snowflake feel big and tuff so be it.
Trophy Hunting allows the best genetics the longest time to be spread among the game animal population. Dumb fuck

Take your bleeding heart back to your safe space snowflake

At Thanksgiving one of my wife's cousin's Husband is an avid hunter, and he was talking about hunting with his young son.

His stories were more about being outdoors and the hunt and the skill with a bow of his son, and even how beautiful the deer were, than anything about being macho or violent.

Liberals are assholes with closed minds.
“How beautiful, must kill it”
Very GOP

Nope. I don't share it, plenty of my republican friends don't share it.

ANd plenty of those hunters are die hard dems. Less than used to be, when I was younger, but still millions of die hard union blue collar types, could not conceive of voting republican and yet love to hunt.

They are of a different and more traditional culture than you.

Diversity, baby. It's not just for brown people.
Yes yes, diversity. I know hunters, most of them hunt for deer and small animals. Which, I still find disturbing but I digress. The only people who benefit from this law are rich snots, like his son, who go elephant hunting. This law will certainly encourage more hunting as they can now bring home such “trophies” to brag about. I don’t like animals being killed for fun. If that makes me a bad person in your eyes then so be it.

It does.

You are a bigot for hating people for being of a different culture than you, and you are a hypocrite for being a liberal that can't tolerate any real diversity.
Cool your jets, prick. I don’t hate hunters. I’m not mean to hunters, I don’t discriminate against hunters. I just disagree with undoing laws that are already in place, to protect species that need it!!

Right. You don't hate them or discriminate against them, you just think they like to kill animals for fun.

Your words reveal your closed mind. It is too late to walk it back now.

HOw is it misplaced? Hunting is a skill, not to mention getting the money to afford such hobbies.
Hunting is a means of obtaining food. No more. No less.

Hunting is a hobby and sport and a tradition that many good people love.

Your hobby seems to be looking down on people different than you.
Your own hobby of looking down on others seems to have gotten in the way of understanding.

I will repeat what I already stated. I don’t have an issue with hunting per se. I love my Bambiburger.

But that is the difference between you and I. You just like to kill things.

1. I don't hunt. I just don't look down on those that do. I don't have a problem with people being different than me.

2. When you say things like "you just like to kill things" you obviously DO have an issue with hunting per se.

And you obviously have an issue with any ethical boundaries on hunting. I do have a problem with those who are different from me. I don’t like child molesters and animal abusers. I don’t like people who kill animals just to kill them. People who leave their corpses in a pile in the woods to rot, without even taking the meat. I don’t like canned hunts and those who participate in killing tame wildlife. Every activity has an ethical and unethical side to it. Apparently refusing to embrace the unethical side equals “looking down on”. Well I look down on child abusers and animal cruelty too..

On the other hand I do like the hunters who enjoy the sport and donate their surplus to the food pantries. There are a lot of good hunters out there. I would rather respect them then some asshole who gets his jollies killing magnificent intelligent long lived animals like elephants. Surely there are more worthwhile activities.

Earlier you said that hunting was about obtaining food, no more, no less.

I pointed out that that was incorrect on your part.

Now you seem to be walking it back to be ok with hunters who "enjoy the sport", IF they donate their surplus food.

Now lets walk it back to include people who "enjoy the sport" and engage in important population control in suburban areas.

YOu ok with them?

As long as the hunter is forced to cut up the whole elephant by himself and pack it and pay an obscene amount to send it here all is good. Nobody should help him. Little man syndrome they call it.

It's cool that you can read minds from a distance.

What number am I thinking of?

I love hunting. Took a nice buck a week ago. Hunting is a great sport. Just don't tell me shooting an elephant is somehow difficult. It isn't. Little to no work involved. You are the snowflake.

I love hunting. Took a nice buck a week ago. Hunting is a great sport. Just don't tell me shooting an elephant is somehow difficult. It isn't. Little to no work involved. You are the snowflake.

Your lib buddies seem to think that hunting is about you enjoying the killing of animals.

I'm the one that has no problem with you having a good time hunting.

Game animals were put on this earth to be hunted… No two ways about it. Try to hide your bleeding heart next time

Can you back yourself up on that?
Man was given dominion over the earth... There just animals dumbass

Which is complete bullshit.

I mean, if we were to go around killing all the dumbasses, maybe we'd start with those who can't write sentences properly.

Game animals were put on this earth to be hunted… No two ways about it. Try to hide your bleeding heart next time

I mean, if we were to go around killing all the dumbasses, maybe we'd start with those who can't write sentences properly.

How is it bullshit? Do we not have dominion over the earth?

When you’re losing an argument you always bring up grammar… That’s obvious

Anyway, trophy hunting is the best thing you can do for a population of game animals. It brings out the very best and genetics and put value on the game animals. But obviously you are too stupid to understand such a thing.

It's "they're," not "there."

And you clearly do not understand what dominion means. In God's original design, animals were not put on this earth to be eaten, hunted, exploited, abused, or treated like inanimate objects.

And you clearly do not understand what dominion means. In God's original design, animals were not put on this earth to be eaten, hunted, exploited, abused, or treated like inanimate objects.
Na, Animals were put on this earth for people, to do with as seen fit. And they are just animals. Go back to your safe space snowflake

Mankind had dominion in the garden of Eden yet there was no eating of animals at that time. So dominion does not mean we can do whatever we want. It means that we were put in charge of the animals and this earth.

I think this quote sums it up beautifully:

"Dominion is not one of exploitative subjugation but rather of responsible stewardship, characterized by compassion, mercy, and a loving concern for its flourishing, just as God exercises His dominion over us."

Na, Animals were put on this earth for people, to do with as seen fit. And they are just animals. Go back to your safe space snowflake

We would have never gotten out of the Stone Age if we didn't exploit animals.

LIberals are incredibly stupid.

Mankind had dominion in the garden of Eden yet there was no eating of animals at that time. So dominion does not mean we can do whatever we want. It means that we were put in charge of animals.

I think this quote sums it up beautifully:

"Dominion is not one of exploitative subjugation but rather of responsible stewardship, characterized by compassion, mercy, and a loving concern for its flourishing, just as God exercises His dominion over us."

So, you're a believer?

Cause according to Evolution, humans have been eating animals since before we were humans.

We would have never gotten out of the Stone Age if we didn't exploit animals.

LIberals are incredibly stupid.
True, Hunting and managing game is the best thing we can do for animal populations. Trophy hunting is the best way to spread the best genetics and put a value on game animals… Fact

Forum List

Back