Trump, The Peacemaker. And Who’s Not.

Adolf Hitler, the German dictator behind the Holocaust that killed about six million Jews, was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize in 1939 by a Swedish MP when the world was on the brink of the bloodiest conflict in modern history.

(quoted from an internet source)
I'll post the source if anybody questions the fact.

And?

Are you claiming that Trump didn't deserve the Nobel Prize far more than Hussein Obama?????

I posted about this some time ago. I thought Trump and Bibi should share the peace prize for the Abraham accords. I was told it would never happen. The ones here who said that were right. i was disappointed.

I posted about this some time ago. I thought Trump and Bibi should share the peace prize for the Abraham accords. I was told it would never happen. The ones here who said that were right. i was disappointed.

We all know who the prizes are reserved for.

A prize for a psychopath intent on fascism and the leader of a Zionist apartheid regime?

It's at least as possible as it was for Hitler in 1939.

A prize for a psychopath intent on fascism and the leader of a Zionist apartheid regime?

It's at least as possible as it was for Hitler in 1939.

Which guy broached peace agreements between Israel and a number of Arab governments.....was that Trump or Obama???

Soooo.....which one deserved the Nobel Peace Prize?

Don't let me catch you lying again.

Forum List

Back